Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba (31468 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by grandstar(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2017
So he is married to a Yoruba woman and they have children.

Was that supposed to be news?
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by tydi(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2017
How do you know that?
Why not go put it to a halt yourself,yea i know normal laziness of you not reading before comments.
psucc:
Then the hope of possible prosecution is gone or at best is going to be an outing.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by AerialMapper: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Why do you think that in all the noise and fight against corruption, Buhari has never mentioned the name Obasanjo? The entire fight is limited to the last administration. The reason is simply because the report heavily indicted Buhari. This report was shown to Buhari when he assumed power by Obasanjo and he was told "if you say pimmmmm" this will be released; hence Saint Obasanjo can continue pontificating as Nigeria's best president
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by AlanSugar(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2017
three:

If this is not institutionalised corruption then I don't know what is...

..but hey APC and its Government have managed to 'rape' Nigerians quietly! So much is happening but no one is talking!

Civil Society Groups - SILENT
ACTIVIST (Cashtivist) - SILENT
SOYINKA - SILENT (he's partying in Lagos and is only disturbed when cows eat his plants)
BAKARE - SILENT
NLC/TUC - SILENT
PDP (supposed opposition) - SILENT (abi their numbers have reduced drastically from those that have left to APC sad)
FALANA - SILENT

...and many more who's silence is DEAFENING!!!

APC HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING THE ABNORMAL NORMAL!!!

At least you're talking, isn't that enof or are you a non-entity? Mstchew.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by dotdauda: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Lekan111:
So corruption can happen under Buhari and Osinbajo hmmmmmmn
Pls tell me if corruption didn't happen even under God Himself ....
The step u take after discovering it is what make u holy or not .... Some will see it and romance it while some will see it and sack it.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by BafanaBafana: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Babachir Lawal is from borno, while Mustapha is from adamawa.
They are both from Hong local government in Adamawa State.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by GodblessNig247(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2017
fatymore:
Toh.. They are Christians. Sincerely I thought all buhari appointees are Muslims ni

Adamawa is a Christian dominated State.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by ehis05(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Thats why all these sectional appointment will be a thing of the past.ATIKU 2019
recycled crap

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Bullhari007(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2017
reclining same old people... Buhari is a useless confused terrorist
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by senatordave1(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2017
kiss
GodblessNig247:

No sir,adamawa is slightly muslim dominated,lets say 52 to 48 percent.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by raymytech: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2017
When will I even start my career
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by fatymore(f): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2017
GodblessNig247:

thanks
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by daphil: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2017
This is one of the best appointments, so far, to be made by GMB. You need to check his performance at NIWA. He dredged the Niger River channel from Warri to Baro, that costed Jonathan's government N34 billion for just N100 million. We need sincere people like Mustapha Boss to man our public offices. Rotomi Amaechi will surely miss him. I hope they get another trustworthy person to continue the good work at NIWA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/230425-river-niger-dredging-jonathan-paid-n34-billion-but-its-being-executed-by-buhari-for-n100-million-amaechi.html

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/05/amaechi-dredging-of-river-niger-completed-river-benue-to-commence-soon/

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by RassKass: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2017
https://nsaifblog./2017/10/01/voting-polls/

Vote for miss Bakare Sandra a nairalander as "the most influential female" in her european medical schools poll through this link! Let's support one of our own Thanks
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by blaqoracle: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2017
chynie:
so if na u nko?
he is securing his ground now
na Jonathan be mumu wey appoint hausa
cos he believed in the stupid ''one Nigeria'' notion
uncle joe did not appoint hausa, he appointed igbo, and igbo messed up his govt. today, while jonathan is a relaxed man, the igbos are still agitating.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by eddyslim(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2017
fatymore:
Toh.. They are Christians. Sincerely I thought all buhari appointees are Muslims ni
Say something reasonable
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by fatymore(f): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2017
eddyslim:
Say something reasonable
Thanks..I think that's more reasonable than yours picking on an harmless statement..
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Lekan111(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2017
dotdauda:

Pls tell me if corruption didn't happen even under God Himself ....
The step u take after discovering it is what make u holy or not .... Some will see it and romance it while some will see it and sack it.
True talk but corruption happen under God is somehow
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Cinderella5(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2017
fatymore:
That is the lies people always say about Buhari. i just realised as well that he appoints more christians than muslims.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2017
ehis05:
recycled crap

Says a PVC-LESS wailer!
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by fatymore(f): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cinderella5:
That is the lies people always say about Buhari. i just realised as well that he appoints more christians than muslims.
thanks bar
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by fatymore(f): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cinderella5:
thanks bae
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by orisa37: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Where is Sen, Prof. Jibril Aminu?
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by mamaafrik(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Are u sure those people are christains,ok,their church I.D card or idonbilivit
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Bari22: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
tobdee:
Regardless of party affiliation. Just represent us well.

When did Anyim Pius Anyim become Hausa man? your stupidity is immeasurable

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by duxclan: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Babachir Lawal is from borno, why Mustapha is from adamawa.
Babachir is not from Borno, both he and Mustapha are from Adamawa(Hong LGA and Kilba by tribe), meanwhile, Boss and I are from thesame home town (village)
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by odehaj: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
naijamafioso:
na wah o!

Contact my signature for free Bitcoins. Nothing to lose.
how does it work?
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by ehis05(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

Says a PVC-LESS wailer!

Lol..two years down the line, the ignorant ones would eventually be the wailers!! ATIKUisFOOL
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by aksule(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Why are they hiding his date of birth. Mistake number one.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
fatymore:
toh..omo ina
no wahala, I go retaliate for the oda room grin grin grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Dindondin(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
fatymore:
To be candid, PMB has more muslims & northerners in his cabinet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.