Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba (31470 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by rawpadgin(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2017
N
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Nbote(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Ngokafor(f): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Interesting stuff cheesy
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2017
undecided
stinggy:

Muntula, Babachir is a pagan
All of them are thieves, when will you learn
lipsrsealed Amebo, I mention your name put for my talk?
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Ijaya123: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Boss Mustapha is the national vice president of the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International, Nigeria.

No comment again.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by enemyofprogress: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
He is married to a Yoruba woman, a testimony that Yoruba girl's pusssssy are the best and the sweetest tongue tongue
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by pilarnig(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
He is an old politician
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by dsoja: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Nigeria president come 2019,by God grace!!!!
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by farihafaheemah(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Yeah.. I. wonder why they had to pick someone from babachir's village. Who knows, maybe he was recommended by the former SGF
Babachir Lawal is from borno, why Mustapha is from adamawa.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2017
fatymore:
Toh.. They are Christians. Sincerely I thought all buhari appointees are Muslims ni
Yoruba Muslim talk. smh
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by blackpanda: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2017
To be honest this is nothing but conspiracy theories. That two people attended the same school doesnt make one a stooge of the other, they might have even been enemies in school. Besides one thing i know in politics is that there is no permanent friend or enemy, just permanent interests.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by farihafaheemah(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Yeah.. I. wonder why they had to pick someone from babachir's village. Who knows, maybe he was recommended by the former SGF
Babachir Lawal is from borno, while Mustapha is from adamawa.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by gratiaeo(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari corruption and ineptness is mind blogging
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by talk2percy(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2017
My own is I can't wait for 2019 to come so that I will watch from my balcony how these northerners will fight themselves to death. It will be very interesting scene to watch
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by senatordave1(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2017
From the headlline,i thought he was related to babachir by blood.there are not related in anyway.there are just from the same ethnicity and local government and friendly but nothing more.from comments of people close to him,his antecedents and profile,i believe he is very qualified and capable and incorrupt.the op is just being hateful,jealous,mischievous by half.even if buhari appoints an angel,wailers would find excuse to complain.up apc,up buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Elnino4ladies: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2017
farihafaheemah:
Babachir Lawal is from borno, while Mustapha is from adamawa.

SMH they are both from adamawa
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Shawnnn01: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2017
BafanaBafana:

It matters little if he is from Babachir's lineage. All that is require is a sacking and a change of person. Under Ebele Jonathan he would have ordered Babachir to slaughter like 100 Nigerian I'm addition to the money he looted just like Jonathan instructed Abba Moro to defraud of over 2 billions and then slaughtered almost 20 of them and he would not sack anyone meaning you can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by stinggy(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
undecided lipsrsealed Amebo, I mention your name put for my talk?
Arindin grin grin grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by watchwoman(f): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2017
He is a Christian. Please exhibit only Christlike attributes in power sir.God bless you

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by nwakibie3(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2017
lailo:
Children of hate have come again.Does that stop d prosecution of Lawal

just watch and see the effect it will have on lawal's prosecution.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by fatymore(f): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Yoruba Muslim talk. smh
toh..omo ina
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Gkemz: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2017
“Just call me Boss, there is no need calling me Manager. I don’t have nicknames.”

Very simple. I like managers who doesn't attach so much ego to their portfolios. I wish him well so long as he doesn't compromise.
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Awoleesu(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2017
O ti j'amala! Bobo kilba yi ti je amala oyo! grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Daboomb: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Makanjuola89:
I thought they said Buhari is a Muslim Fanatic. He fired a christian and still replaced him with a christian.

PMB should have replaced him with an IPOB native or what is the benefit of all these recent agitations and phython dance, now that the Mazi Albino has gone into hiding and cannot even sent twitter message from his rat hole?P angry angry angry

This is Nepotism and witchhunting

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by madridguy(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Their names is reason people are shouting PMB want to islamize Nigeria. If you travel to the north, you will hear people answering Islamic names are they're not muslim.

fatymore:
Toh.. They are Christians. Sincerely I thought all buhari appointees are Muslims ni

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by wildchild02: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2017
Okay

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by MaziOmenuko: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2017
fatymore:

That's the kind of lie haters keep spreading all over the social media. They would want everyone to believe that Buhari is a sectional religious bigot while that is very far from the truth. Once they start their propaganda, they will compile all the list of Muslims in this government even the once GEJ appointed and exclude the namesnof Christians and present it as a blueprint to what is really happening.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Awoo88: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Can somebody tell with all sincerity that Lawal was not consulted before boss was appointed
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2017
three:

If this is not institutionalised corruption then I don't know what is...

..but hey APC and its Government have managed to 'rape' Nigerians quietly! So much is happening but no one is talking!

Civil Society Groups - SILENT
ACTIVIST (Cashtivist) - SILENT
SOYINKA - SILENT (he's partying in Lagos and is only disturbed when cows eat his plants)
BAKARE - SILENT
NLC/TUC - SILENT
PDP (supposed opposition) - SILENT (abi their numbers have reduced drastically from those that have left to APC sad)
FALANA - SILENT

...and many more who's silence is DEAFENING!!!

APC HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING THE ABNORMAL NORMAL!!!

Soyinka, bakare and falana will just have to be silent. Everyone has finally realized this country is not worth saving. They will only be called afonja for all their troubles.

This country has been irredeemably damaged by kanu and his minions. No going back now. tongue

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Daboomb: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2017
three:

If this is not institutionalised corruption then I don't know what is...

..but hey APC and its Government have managed to 'rape' Nigerians quietly! So much is happening but no one is talking!

Civil Society Groups - SILENT
ACTIVIST (Cashtivist) - SILENT
SOYINKA - SILENT (he's partying in Lagos and is only disturbed when cows eat his plants)
BAKARE - SILENT
NLC/TUC - SILENT
PDP (supposed opposition) - SILENT (abi their numbers have reduced drastically from those that have left to APC sad)
FALANA - SILENT

...and many more who's silence is DEAFENING!!!

APC HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING THE ABNORMAL NORMAL!!!

Stop Shouting Mr. man! it is not everyone that likes to shout over Nothing

Just state what you think is "INSTITUTIONALISED CORRUPTION" inside the matter.
It is very silly to just make an accusation and not even offer one shred of explanation or evidence to make what you are saying sensible
. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / International Media Query Emergence Of Atiku Over Suspicious Source Of Wealth / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.