Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba (31466 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by fatymore(f): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dindondin:
To be candid, PMB has more muslims & northerners in his cabinet
Na him sabi
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by farihafaheemah(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
duxclan:
Babachir is not from Borno, both he and Mustapha are from Adamawa(Hong LGA and Kilba by tribe), meanwhile, Boss and I are from thesame home town (village)
Okay. Thanks for the information
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Iceberg3: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hes an ally to tinubu and hes married to a yoruba woman..thats enough to turn on the mumu button and turn the amala filled brains of coneheads grin grin

They will drink enuf ogogoro and sèpé and say its another bokhari big 'ASHIVMENT'..
Zombie abobakus grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Charles4075(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
rawpadgin:
N
Ahhh baba you still dey book space. The hustle is real ohhh. Lolzzzzzz smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Charles4075(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
rawpadgin:
N
N for Nipp*les.

Ahhh baba you still dey book space. The hustle is real ohhh. Lolzzzzzz smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by rawpadgin(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Charles4075:
N for Nipp*les.

grin Charlie my guy!

Hafa na, how the hustling?
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by Charles4075(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin Charlie my guy!
Hafa na, how the hustling?
Your boy dey on low key ohhh.
We dey expect alert all the way from Singapore.
When you go enter B-side na?
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by rawpadgin(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Charles4075:
Your boy dey on low key ohhh.

We dey expect alert all the way from Singapore.

When you go enter B-side na?
I never know o

But i go hala u wen i enter
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by dotdauda: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lekan111:
True talk but corruption happen under God is somehow
the devil was corrupt that's why God sacked him
And all the existing corruption here and there are not without the know of God ...even though He never approved of it but want repentance
Re: Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba by surgical: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
three:

If this is not institutionalised corruption then I don't know what is...

..but hey APC and its Government have managed to 'rape' Nigerians quietly! So much is happening but no one is talking!

Civil Society Groups - SILENT
ACTIVIST (Cashtivist) - SILENT
SOYINKA - SILENT (he's partying in Lagos and is only disturbed when cows eat his plants)
BAKARE - SILENT
NLC/TUC - SILENT
PDP (supposed opposition) - SILENT (abi their numbers have reduced drastically from those that have left to APC sad)
FALANA - SILENT

...and many more who's silence is DEAFENING!!!

APC HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING THE ABNORMAL NORMAL!!!

All those you mentioned are APC members through tinubu, they have always been working for tinubu, since its tinubu party that's in power you don't expect them to rock the boat now, its left for nigerians to know them for what they are jobbers,not patriots working for the interest of Nigerians but their pockets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference / Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke / President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.