Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power (29526 Views)

Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move / Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Hades2016(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
manikspears:

i pray you no go cry kill yourself over germany and nigeria issue cheesy grin grin grin
this matter da weak me everyday ooooo ... Nothing Nigeria fit do eeeh OMG !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Pennykeyz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ogun ni oro Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
nevilbot:
This headline is misleading. Germany will not pay anyone anything for over production. They will only not charge you for the period d excess last which is very negligible. Same thing happened in 2015. I live in Germany so I know this is fake news

Was thinking the same too smiley

We do get refund at the end of the year if we overpaid
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Rick9(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chai nawa oh
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by kidneystones(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dreamswayne:

You say wetin

Maybe vision year #5500..

#he far na, just lemme become the presidio , u go c changes grin tongue
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Ctrlsolutn: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
I hav jst left thr some few months ago.. The govt of that country is jst too serious abt work n productivity. Innovation everywhere! German machines!!

Imagine a country whr men like work and beer more than women, lol
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Ishilove: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chai, which way Naija!! sad

Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Ishilove: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pennykeyz:
Ogun ni oro Nigeria grin
Seriously grin
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
So many senseless individuals on this thread. Which innovation have any of you invented for us. Everybody waiting for govt whereas if one of the grumblers can invent an alternative power source, the person will be the wealthiest in this country
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

You lazy ass citizens blame your government for everything

Your government is as bad as the citizens

But the same lazy ass citizens shout when they hear Nuclear power plant

Developed countries generate 70% of their electricity via Nuclear power and fossil fuel

15 Nuclear power plants are still in operation in UK.

26% of electricity in US is generated via Nuclear power plant as at last year...

If these people run away like you Cowards, they ll probably be sleeping in darkness today

The moment you lazy ass citizens hear Nuclear power, you all take to your heels.

Everything you enjoy today and praise Europeans for, if they all behave like animals like Nigerian youngsters, they won’t be enjoying the electricity today.[/color]

God bless you. Nigerians are bloody lazy people with no sense to invent anything, that's why we are where we are. Imagine someone inventing an alternative power source, imagine how rich that person will be?
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by solreb: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
BornAgainMay:
The problem with Africa is me n you, who for tribal reasons chose an old man, close to his grave to be our president.

the problem lies on those ppl who are still confident that Buhari will be a Messiah come 2019.

Nigerians are their own problems but let me use this opportunity to call Buhari or Jubril...

A Dead Man taking us back to Dead Ages.

come and beat me, I Dey Oshogbo in my ritual shrine!

So we should allow GEJ to continue so that by now the whole country would have sold?

com
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pay your bills Madam, its their work, soft work
Adaumunocha:
Stupid NEPA cut and carried my wires.. Nde Anuofia.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by belindar: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Mumu blogger and lies

MODIFIED: Those of you quoting me should chill please. The Op first gave his blog as the source with a misleading headline. Germany only gave free electricity not paying her citizens. Okay?

Oga what is your point. Giving free electricity is like paying you.
Look at the message and let the messenger be. You pay money in Nigeria but you don’t get electricity which you paid for.
Do you know Nigeria is the only country in the world that I know cannot solve its electricity problem.
Our weather is better that that of Europe, America and Asia because we got sun still we cannot use it to our advantage to generate electricity.
Let us give the European our country to run it for us for just five years then you will see the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by bejeria101(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
This govt is too daft to do something like this.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by oluxzy: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Their power output is 38000+ megawatts � we dey celebrate say we get 3000
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
And to think that country was in ruins after WW2, makes me smh for my country.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by cooltola(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
The problem is the Nigeria government do not placed electricity as a priority but as a neccesary burden and luxury in NIgeria. In Germany, it get cold and heat is required from electricity. Freezing cold kills. In Nigeria the weather is warm enough and no one really dies from heat. If it is too hot ,take a bath. If it is too cold wear a sweater.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by sharpwriter(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
nevilbot:
This headline is misleading. Germany will not pay anyone anything for over production. They will only not charge you for the period d excess last which is very negligible. Same thing happened in 2015. I live in Germany so I know this is fake news
Good to know. Bros, how can I make it as an immigrant to Germany? Your tutored response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Adaumunocha(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Pay your bills Madam, its their work, soft work
Complicated issh jare
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by InvertedHammer: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
When you tell Nigerians that they are not living...they are only passing through life, they will not believe you.

News like this is a reminder.

//
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Complicated issh jare
I am bored, lemme take you out?
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nigeria run the vanity system of government where government trade the people as commodities. You work or cheat or hustle all your life to build a

house

buy fuel for generator to give yourself light

You dig borehole to get drinking water

you mobilize other individual in your street to sandfill your deplorable road to make it motorable for two or three weeks

Government do not come to pick your waste yet telling you not to burn them

You contribute money to buy & fix the faulty electricity transformer in your domain

You shout up NEPA when the light is on

To make matter worse you sing the praises of your looters arguing over political parties while they & their families enjoy your future at the expense of your collective idiocy in that country.

I would instead stay in an egalitarian country whose system do not force me to compromise but rather recognises my hard work & sacrifices to God & humanity

Very soon again they will tell you vote for us for we shall give you light, road & water ,& good healthcare Same format & somebody will say nigerians are smart. How are Nigerians living in Nigeria smart people? They cannot invent, innovate & govern themselves. Family unit is long gone & you think anything good will come out of that country. You all afraid to make your lootocratic (borrowed from Areafada.2) politicians accountable

Almost everyone in Nigeria poor/rich are merely existing & not living.

If care not taken people will start eating money in that country since that is all the youths know. Bunch of lazy youths just sex sex & nothing else

1 Like

Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Rinsola32(f): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ctrlsolutn:
I hav jst left thr some few months ago.. The govt of that country is jst too serious abt work n productivity. Innovation everywhere! German machines!!

Imagine a country whr men like work and beer more than women, lol

I wonder why my dear country can't be like this.

I was shocked last week when I was given 19k+ for electricity consumption for a month. I was dumbfounded.

I love this word "German machines"
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Rinsola32(f): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
InvertedHammer:
When you tell Nigerians that they are not living...they are only passing through life, they will not believe you.

News like this is a reminder.

//

Hmmmnnnm!
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
we will get there, have faith.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by CocoaOla: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
meanwhile here in Nigeria the government and PHCN are scamming us they will Not bring light they will bring Bill
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Adaumunocha(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am bored, lemme take you out?
Take ur wife out biko
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Take ur wife out biko
ok cool
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
In Nigeria you have to lobby and bribe before you can get a meter, I didn't say power o, I said before you get a meter installed.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by toprealman: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
iamJ:
let me not lie

I like things like this oooo

last year, i had light for 3 straight days, i left my ac on all thru, stayed mostly indoors

When i went out, the moment sun touched me malaria cry

My freezer almost got damaged

My frozen soups turned to stone angry

Abeg take and bring the light biko

#No Filter Attitude
mumu de worry u...lol
next time switch off your electrical appliances.....ac, fridge etc. We need light 24/7!

1 Like

Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by nevilbot: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I had an argument with someone who said as soon as you are born, you start being paid, I said no your parents are given tax reduction in Germany, can you kindly enlighten me.
Thanks

If your parents are citizens at the time of your birth, this confers on your automatic citizenship they get paid wat is called kindergeld meaning child money monthly and its about €180 till u are 18 or dia abt (can't remember d exact age.

But if none of your parents was a citizen at d time of birth u don't get anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest / UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Coronavirus: Prince Charles Avoids Handshake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.