Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power (29536 Views)

Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move / Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by nevilbot: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
sharpwriter:

Good to know. Bros, how can I make it as an immigrant to Germany? Your tutored response will be appreciated. Thanks.

I came as a student and that is the only way I know that gives peace of mind and work permit apart from family reunion
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
nevilbot:

If your parents are citizens at the time of your birth, this confers on your automatic citizenship they get paid wat is called kindergeld meaning child money monthly and its about €180 till u are 18 or dia abt (can't remember d exact age.

But if none of your parents was a citizen at d time of birth u don't get anything

I thought it was something like a tax waiver of a certain amount called child support.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by sharpwriter(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
nevilbot:

I came as a student and that is the only way I know that gives peace of mind and work permit apart from family reunion
Okay, thanks.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by habsydiamond(m): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2017
make dem dash us nao.... at least we go add am join the ration wey the yeye NEPA people dey give B4 wey no reach anything
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by tk4rd: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
naijainfogalery:
So I was reading a news online when I came across this news on Bloomberg, then I got the shock of my life. So apparently the power generation company in Germany produced a lot of power more than they need that if people dont use the power, It might shut down the plant, so in other to avoid that, they were willing to pay people to Use (waste) the excess power generated. Now this got me thinking, What the Hell is wrong with us in this part of the world?

http://www.naijanani.com/german-electric-company-pay-users-electricity-generated-much-energy/

Read story here":

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-26/record-wind-will-force-germany-to-pay-power-users-this-weekend
Let them send the excess to Nigeria..
We import everything.. We buy everything.
We will buy this one too.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by nevilbot: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I thought it was something like a tax waiver of a certain amount called child support.

No its not a tax Weaver. Tax Weaver in Germany? Oh boy Germany likes its tax like anything. They don't joke with it.

Child support is actual money that you get monthly and d more ur kids, d higher ur child support. In fact if ur monthly salary is higher than a certain amount, u don't get the child support
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2017
nevilbot:

No its not a tax Weaver. Tax Weaver in Germany? Oh boy Germany likes its tax like anything. They don't joke with it.

Child support is actual money that you get monthly and d more ur kids, d higher ur child support. In fact if ur monthly salary is higher than a certain amount, u don't get the child support

Ok, so there is a Separate account for that instead of not deducting it from Tax.
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by XXLDICK(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
Marvelous101:
GOD why has thou forsaken Nigeria
You sent me a PM, but I don't have access to the email address I used in registering this account anymore.

Send to realnaijason@gmail.com
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nigeriadondie: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pidgin2:
So many senseless individuals on this thread. Which innovation have any of you invented for us. Everybody waiting for govt whereas if one of the grumblers can invent an alternative power source, the person will be the wealthiest in this country
Who is senseless for crying out loud. What have u or ur father invented?
Re: Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power by Nigeriadondie: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

God bless you. Nigerians are bloody lazy people with no sense to invent anything, that's why we are where we are. Imagine someone inventing an alternative power source, imagine how rich that person will be?
Nigerians are lazy like ur lazy father who gave birth to a lazy girl who spends her entire life on nairaland.
All those Nigerian workers who have toiled for months without being paid but owed backlog if salaries are lazy abi?
What of many Nigerian researchers who have been frustrated by lack of funds and facilities to enable them come up with viable researches. Anyway u ve not been to a Nigerian university so u wud not know. Be forming patroitic Nigerian. That is y u will never get married. Husband go pass u by.
At this age, Nigeria is still struggling to attain 24hrs of electricity. Ur blockhead cant figure out y.
Ur brain has become infested with mad cow disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia’s King Salman Admitted To Hospital / Coronavirus: Prince Charles Avoids Handshake (Video) / UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.