Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (78509 Views)

Confusion As Man Dies In Car During Good Friday Service / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by PianoWizard: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
see how both of them died like chicken.

The end result of sin is death.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
basic23111:
I suspect d husband of that woman
how about the GF of the guy?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by DNA123(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Magun plus

2 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Reeberry: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:
I must insure my wife with babalawo charm when I'm married so that any bastard who attempts to fuvk her die on d spot.
Some peoples wife wey you dey fvck now unko? Abi you don marry all the ones you dey fvck? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Setaje:
trust doctors , atheist and non believers to say it was carbon kinikan kinikan poisoning or both of them died of natural causes....... shiiiiiioooor

That place is an open field, so it can't be carbon. If it happened in an enclosure such as car garage, then carbon could be suspect number one. Because after a long time, the carbon will fill up the whole that the car A/C will start sucking the carbon into the car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat
up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to
their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they
should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Lalastica1: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Having read the story and analyzed it, I think the woman shouldn't have given the money to the other woman, this would have ensure the other woman stab her to death in anger so that she would not die.
WHO SUPPORTS MY HUMBLE CONTRIBUTION ?.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
www.creativestudioone.com

I'm a professional designer, motion graphics and post production artist.

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by koolaid87: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:

Won ti get Yin Sir

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Firstcitizen: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
CNNN:

I cant laugh ooo. you are still booking space on page 2

Yes..Igbin! I don't like page one. I like only page 2
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Donald50: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
The sweet enemy at it again...
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by annnikky(f): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
cyrilfosy:
has anybody even considered that these people could have been killed and this whole thing is staged? they should have done a total forensic check for finger prints and a proper autopsy before concluding and judging. am not in support of adultery but as a person who reason logically I don't jump into hasty conclusion and as a trained engineer, engineers don't just conclude and condemn things anyhow. we look at all possible scenario and causes before drawing conclusion
Is there anything like finger print in nigeria? If it's in foreign con3 then we can talk about finger print not here in 9ja
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by CNNN: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
annnikky:

Something is not adding up here, d husband is upto something cos he's aware of d wife's infidelity so it seems he want to settle everything once n for all undecided

You grab!
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Men abeg hold your wives oooooo

I love temptations

Who I'm I to say NO
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Shina1987(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:
you can't even understand yourself..
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by tuscani: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:
grin grin grin, u still dey take that medicine ?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by GavelSlam: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nigerians have no respect for people's privacy.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Origin(f): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
This could be murder.

Can't understand what killed them.

And no I don't think its juju.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by trumpcoat(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Its thunder bolt, magun in Yoruba land,either on wife's body or husband, but this one is instant death some might take days,or remedy be given by the author later,abstinence is the best remedy
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by annnikky(f): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
CNNN:

You grab!
Sure.. Lol sad
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by dayleke: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
1miccza:

Bros carbon monoxide with the A.C still running?? Make una take am easy laa!!!

It is an odorless gas bro...
It occurs frequently more than people know...
Try google am too.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by 2shure: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
direct to hell fire
its either they died from the sex romp
or the a/c gas was poisoined
or cardiac arrest
or the husband magun don manifest
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by mamaafrik(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Is dat a sexposition??,someone could have killed them both and designed a distraction of "they are having sex",where are the FBI FORENSIC ANALYST

3 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by hatchy(f): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is pure murder.
Look at the scenario...

Someone hid at the back seat when they both boarded the car,took them hostage at gun point to an isolated area where they were strangulated by covering of nostril and mouth.

They were then brought to that very spot,positioned in such a way that makes it look they were having sex.

The engine and the ac running is a way to divert attention.

This is a perfect plan and executed by a professional.

The husband should be quizzed by detectives.

13 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by lazygal: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:
I must insure my wife with babalawo charm when I'm married so that any bastard who attempts to fuvk her die on d spot.

Guy ,the rate of adultery now is higher than fornication ....some tines I wonder how and why ..and thus is all over Nigeria north inclusive

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
see ppl for this thread.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
God punish konji
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Originalsly: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmm...they were found unclad..... they were having sex..... the only truth is they were found dead. The husband seem undisturbed.... too cool.... like ok...I knew they had something going on.... my friend and my wife... now both dead..oh well... life goes on! Cool guy....wayyy too cool. Cold.

3 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
lazygal:

Guy ,the rate of adultery now is higher than fornication ....some tines I wonder how and why ..and thus is all over Nigeria north inclusive
and some people believe they're no longer vulnerable to HIV and STDs once they're married . oga o.
Some marry early to enjoy skin to skin thinking they are no longer vulnerable
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Naughtytboy: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
riyanxeally:
n her last words Bleep that pussy its urs all the holes are urs...n d devil said ure mine too....rip.....atleast she died in cloud 81..
Smiles, can we be lovers i have a lot of friends already

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by fellom(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
this will serve as a lesson to all you cuckoldries Bleep AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Update!!! See Photos Of The Nigerian Woman With 4 Kids And Her Lover Who Died While Having Sex Inside Their Car

Remember the married Nigerian woman, with 4 kids, and a man (believed to be her lover) who were found dead in their car in Ogba, Lagos on sunday morning. while many where in church, their corpses photo have just been posted online by a facebook user;

Lovers found dead in a car Sunday morning behind NIJ Ogba Lagos. The husband of the woman said he was aware of her infidelity but chose to keep quiet.
The lover who happens to be the son to their landlord was said to be a close friend to the husband of the late woman. The two were found by bypassers early in the morning with the car engine and ac still running.
They quickly contacted the police who took the bodies to the morgue and according to the police, an autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of their death.

Read Previous Report

https://www.nairaland.com/4145146/married-woman-lover-die-unclad

A woman, reportedly married with kids, and a man (believed to be her lover) were found dead in their car in Ogba, Lagos this morning.According to eyewitnesses at the shocking scene, their naked bodies indicated they were allegedly having sex before their deaths. More tweets and photos below.

I just saw the weirdest and saddest thing yo! . I saw people gathered watching a car. Initially I thought it was an accident but it wasn’t

I saw a man and a woman both naked the engine of the car still running even the AC is still on. They apparently were having sex and died

The man has his hands on his part and the lady stretched out naked. The car was parked on the road.

I couldn’t take pictures still shaken by the fact that I just saw 2 dead bodies this early morning. I can’t un-look it

Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/update-see-photos-of-the-nigerian-woman-with-4-kids-and-her-lover-who-died-while-having-sex-inside-their-car/

Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.