Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (78518 Views)

Confusion As Man Dies In Car During Good Friday Service / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by riyanxeally(f): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
thnk you milky...
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by riyanxeally(f): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
I go to hell fr dat D
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by riyanxeally(f): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
I lke u so straight to d point...
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin when we go do am again na?

Why u dey talk like say u be learner?Na for ur dream na cheesy
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by SucreB: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

this is what i wish all guys all sleeps with married women. these women have refused guys to get married. they keep on opening their dirty stinking legs to guys and make them run away from single girls with the fear of being same when they marry them.

thunder fire all those that are blocking other single girls ways. i really wish this for my ex. hes so much into these married women because of little money they give him; this will be your portion very soon.

Update!!! See Photos Of The Nigerian Woman With 4 Kids And Her Lover Who Died While Having Sex Inside Their Car

Remember the married Nigerian woman, with 4 kids, and a man (believed to be her lover) who were found dead in their car in Ogba, Lagos on sunday morning. while many where in church, their corpses photo have just been posted online by a facebook user;

Lovers found dead in a car Sunday morning behind NIJ Ogba Lagos. The husband of the woman said he was aware of her infidelity but chose to keep quiet.
The lover who happens to be the son to their landlord was said to be a close friend to the husband of the late woman. The two were found by bypassers early in the morning with the car engine and ac still running.
They quickly contacted the police who took the bodies to the morgue and according to the police, an autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of their death.

Read Previous Report

https://www.nairaland.com/4145146/married-woman-lover-die-unclad

A woman, reportedly married with kids, and a man (believed to be her lover) were found dead in their car in Ogba, Lagos this morning.According to eyewitnesses at the shocking scene, their naked bodies indicated they were allegedly having sex before their deaths. More tweets and photos below.

I just saw the weirdest and saddest thing yo! . I saw people gathered watching a car. Initially I thought it was an accident but it wasn’t

I saw a man and a woman both naked the engine of the car still running even the AC is still on. They apparently were having sex and died

The man has his hands on his part and the lady stretched out naked. The car was parked on the road.

I couldn’t take pictures still shaken by the fact that I just saw 2 dead bodies this early morning. I can’t un-look it

Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/update-see-photos-of-the-nigerian-woman-with-4-kids-and-her-lover-who-died-while-having-sex-inside-their-car/

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by annnikky(f): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

Pls balance your suspicion, we have two married people here believed to be dead.
Oh! So d lover is even married sef.. Na wah oo
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by harbjar(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
ashjay001:

Of d millions getting away with adultery, na only ds ones karma catch bagringrin

Double shiiiiooooortongue
Just so that the remaining could learn and stop the evil act.... But we all know they won't, instead will continue till death comes
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by basic23111: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
majekdom2:
how about the GF of the guy?
both of them are primary suspect
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
ashjay001:

Of d millions getting away with adultery, na only ds ones karma catch bagringrin

Double shiiiiooooortongue
you dey mind am grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by EmekaBlue(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Why u dey talk like say u be learner?Na for ur dream na cheesy
sad Some dream comes true tho
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by internationalman(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Georgeisco2007:

There is more to this story, it's not possible for two of them to die @ the spot with the man's tongue out like that. Someone might have strangled them and then decided to naked them to distract people's attention. That's my own view on the story.
U may b right though. But what was she doing in the car with the man in the first place.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by greypencils: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Woman im scared of u...na wa o
riyanxeally:
n her last words Bleep that pussy its urs all the holes are urs...n d devil said ure mine too....rip.....atleast she died in cloud 81..
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by internationalman(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Paulosky1900:

hahaha and if all men be like u..same thing goes for u if u ever Bleep another man's wife u die in the spot....
I would only do so if I'm not aware she's married.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Paulosky1900: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:

I would only do so if I'm not aware she's married.

hahahaha if she lies to u dat she isnt married and u are unaware doesnt make her nt to be married..if u bleeps her..my bro u will find urself in the underworld..
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:

I won't do the same with my babe as I have no right over her since I have not paid her dowry.

I go pay her dowry and surely marry her hence the reason for my actions.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Rozaytee: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
magun @ work
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by misstiq(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
WebSurfer:
If they truly died of Adultery (Autopsy should be carried out to be sure), i only pity the children and family that will be shameful for the rest of thier lives.

They deserve it since they felt life is all about backstabbing people feeling its easy to get away with..

They can continue in hell if it exist

shocked waaawuuu! Since when did adultery become a disease that autopsy can reveal or confirm
? Lol
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Organs(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
WebSurfer:
If they truly died of Adultery (Autopsy should be carried out to be sure), i only pity the children and family that will be shameful for the rest of thier lives.

They deserve it since they felt life is all about backstabbing people feeling its easy to get away with..

They can continue in hell if it exist

Bros i no understand you oh, autopsy will show they died of adultery?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by internationalman(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
michael142:

I go pay her dowry and surely marry her hence the reason for my actions.
A lot can change in a day let alone d time b4 u decide to marry her.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by internationalman(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Paulosky1900:

hahahaha if she lies to u dat she isnt married and u are unaware doesnt make her nt to be married..if u bleeps her..my bro u will find urself in the underworld..
I know how charms work, if u didn't know she was married nothing would happen to u. Unless d babalawo is a wicked son of a bitch.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Awoofawo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
1miccza:

Bros carbon monoxide with the A.C still running?? Make una take am easy laa!!!
many of you know nothing...........killing folks under that situation is even more easy...............just direct carbon monoxide / any poisonous gas with a hose to car air-vent.................. that all..... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool simple
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Tyga12: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
I don't think these people really died while having sex..... Look at the guy's mouth with his tongue out... It suggests strangulation

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by vinceendowed(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Who is here to read the comment made by that lunatic naira lander
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by WebSurfer(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
misstiq:

shocked waaawuuu! Since when did adultery become a disease that autopsy can reveal or confirm
? Lol
What i mean is that, they might not have as a result of sex.. what if someone strangled them and made it seem like they died after sex?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by WebSurfer(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Organs:

Bros i no understand you oh, autopsy will show they died of adultery?
What i mean is that, they might not have as a result of sex.. what if someone strangled them and made it seem like they died after sex?

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:

A lot can change in a day let alone d time b4 u decide to marry her.

Forget that story bro
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
sad Some dream comes true tho

Then u sure have a spiritual spouse
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by mentor40(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
wages of sin is death
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by riyanxeally(f): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
scared of me ??why na??
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by hablink: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
that was pure murder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.