Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (78514 Views)

Confusion As Man Dies In Car During Good Friday Service / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by olusledge: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
jazz jazz

2 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by correctguy101(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
ashjay001:

Of d millions getting away with adultery, na only ds ones karma catch bagringrin

Double shiiiiooooortongue
Abi o...
Karma gan dey look face do grin

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Koolking(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
This could be premeditated murder by the jealous husband or another lover. It's just that the men of the NPF are too lazy to do their work especially when there is no instant benefit to them.

9 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by DukeNija(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Clearly Carbon poisoning. I thought people said they were both Nak.3d

3 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
The devil rn

5 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat
up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to
their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they
should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car
Jesus!!!!!
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by omogin(f): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is a clear murder case. Who will having sex on a busy road like that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by adisabarber(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
I suspect magun

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by CNNN: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
The husband of the woman said he was aware of her infidelity but chose to keep quiet.
The lover who happens to be the son to their landlord was said to be a close friend to the husband of the late woman.

MY MIND IS TELLING ME SOMETHING ... cry cry grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Koolking:
This could be premeditated murder by the jealous husband or another lover. It's just that the men of the NPF are too lazy to do their work especially when there is no instant benefit to them.
The guy looks like he was chocked judging from his face n his tongue outside

3 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by danieljessy: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
And how do we know the authenticity of this news undecided
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by basic23111: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
I suspect d husband of that woman

3 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Firstcitizen: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
shocked
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by annnikky(f): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:
Try n read d post b4 commenting undecided
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by AntiWailer: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
They were killed.

Sex in the car cannot be marathon, it is always a quickie.

What would have killed the two of them ?

Exhaustion ? Naaa. The A.C. was on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by bigpicture001: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
I hv a strong believe that it's the woman's husband that killed them with jazz he conjoured in the woman pending when she cheats

2 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by CNNN: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Firstcitizen:

I cant laugh ooo. you are still booking space on page 2

4 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Charly68: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ogbawo Baba ijebu ...and died from the effect of a terrible jazz.. Odale balelo.. Eni badale Nile npa
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by PianoWizard: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
when we tell people to avoid formication and adultery, they refuse.

No judgement

Straight way to hell.

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by EmekaBlue(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
omogin:
This is a clear murder case. Who will having sex on a busy road like that
night...done it bfr
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:
I must insure my wife with babalawo charm when I'm married so that any bastard who attempts to fuvk her die on d spot.

Dont marry a hoee instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:
I must insure my wife with babalawo charm when I'm married so that any bastard who attempts to fuvk her die on d spot.

Even my babe self ifa done tie her down already no time for heart break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by nanizle(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Setaje:
trust doctors , atheist and non believers to say it was carbon kinikan kinikan poisoning or both of them died of natural causes....... shiiiiiioooor

Why don't you wait for a proper investigation or at least get all the facts before concluding!

Don't be quick to assume supernatural causes!

2 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by anytexy: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dandsome:
Akuko. Let us know when they catch the murderers

Meanwhile, in order not to get caught at work, read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/4148814/10-ways-look-busy-office
Gbam! Am with you.

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by thunderbabs: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dt woman husband na silent killer...Smooth operator....buh hw did death enta dt a\c running car n hit both of dem with kondo of death? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
riyanxeally:
n her last words Bleep that pussy its urs all the holes are urs...n d devil said ure mine too....rip.....atleast she died in cloud 81..

You haf spoil

Yes I said it come and beat me
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by agadaone1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:
true talk bro
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by tetepuchua: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Terrible and sad news
Beware of Magun and banging other peoples wives.

meanwhile check out the accompanying picture for your e commerce website

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by 1miccza: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
dayleke:

Carbon Monoxide poisoning ma....

Bros carbon monoxide with the A.C still running?? Make una take am easy laa!!!

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by stephleena(f): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:
run away,yaba left patient..

2 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
has anybody even considered that these people could have been killed and this whole thing is staged? they should have done a total forensic check for finger prints and a proper autopsy before concluding and judging. am not in support of adultery but as a person who reason logically I don't jump into hasty conclusion and as a trained engineer, engineers don't just conclude and condemn things anyhow. we look at all possible scenario and causes before drawing conclusion

4 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by annnikky(f): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
CNNN:
The husband of the woman said he was aware of her infidelity but chose to keep quiet.
The lover who happens to be the son to their landlord was said to be a close friend to the husband of the late woman.

MY MIND IS TELLING ME SOMETHING ... cry cry grin grin grin grin
Something is not adding up here, d husband is upto something cos he's aware of d wife's infidelity so it seems he want to settle everything once n for all undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.