Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (78493 Views)

Confusion As Man Dies In Car During Good Friday Service / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by efonat(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
They must have died of food poison or something related.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by sinimapongolle(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Setaje:
trust doctors , atheist and non believers to say it was carbon kinikan kinikan poisoning or both of them died of natural causes....... shiiiiiioooor
So in ur opinion, ur tryna say they died of what exactly then?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by HopeRisingmatte(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Probably carbon monoxide poisoning. It's odourless. They may have been leakage somewhere, this is in view of the fact the car engine was still running. Sad.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by ogunladeabiodun: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
StPete:
:-o na wa o

But I thought they said the woman was nekked? undecided
so,that's what attract you to the news!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Advision: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
dayleke:

Carbon Monoxide poisoning ma....

The guy has been using the car since, why did CO wait to kill him in the act? God works in some subtle ways, science may always try to explain it away but never disregard the fact that God may have just made example of some people so that others will learn and fall into the same trap
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Anijay1212(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dc4life:
I thought Lagos state government has just opened the biggest forensic centre in Africa? They should get to work immediately!!! Work has landed! Seeing two naked people in a car doesn't conclusively mean they were having sex before their death. Did you test for semen? Any post-Mortem? I don't think so, but bloggers and police have concluded they died while copulating!
Some people can be so stupid sha...
Two adult can not just die simultenously after "sex" in a car with the a\c running.Those people were murdered for their illicit affairs.

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Tedassie(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
CNNN:
The husband of the woman said he was aware of her infidelity but chose to keep quiet.
The lover who happens to be the son to their landlord was said to be a close friend to the husband of the late woman.

MY MIND IS TELLING ME SOMETHING ... cry cry grin grin grin grin
Are you thinking what i'm thinking?

E be like sey d hubby don 'press remote control' somewia #mytake

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by toastedbread: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
loneatar:
Straight to hell no traffic
are gala sellers on the highway? cheesy
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by DJInfluence: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
So what exactly killed them?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by pweetiedee(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:
I must insure my wife with babalawo charm when I'm married so that any bastard who attempts to fuvk her die on d spot.

remember to Insure yourself too, so that if you sleep with another woman you will die on the spot

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Mbediogu(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just wondering how the burial will be. Will the earth not reject them? Anyways happy death day to them. Just passing by.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
They both died doing what they loved...may their horni souls RIP...btw to simpletons claiming juju killed them...this is a classic sign of CO inhalation...something must have gone wrong with the exhaust.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is probably murder.

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
9ja and adding spicing to events that happen

They were not even butt nekkid as people even those forming eyewitness claimed.

Rip

Most people that have sex in the car don't take off their clothes completely.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by madjune(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Trust the police to bungle this case.

A good post mortem analysis should have been done as soon as they were found to determine time of death.

Something tells me these two were killed at some nearby hotel and moved to that spot.

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by godwin120alex: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
I don't believe this story maybe the were killed . It could be that the husband suspected them of having an affair and they planned and killed them.

1 Like

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by internationalman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
pweetiedee:

remember to Insure yourself too, so that if you sleep with another woman you will die on the spot
I will never sleep with another woman, not when I'm married.
so no need for insurance.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Jackeeh(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=tspun post=61938951]Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat
up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to
their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they
should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car,

grin
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Jackeeh(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
tspun:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat
up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to
their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they
should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car,

modified: some people just can't see the sarcasm in this post, what's up with all the mentions

grin grin
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by EmekaBlue(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Most people that have sex in the car don't take off their clothes completely.
cheesy sister seems u have experience
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
annnikky:

Is there anything like finger print in nigeria? If it's in foreign con3 then we can talk about finger print not here in 9ja

there is just that we don't have the data base yet to know who owns those finger prints if it was a staged death
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
cheesy sister seems u have experience

Na me and u do am na.Abi u don fgt?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by eddyslim(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
riyanxeally:
n her last words Bleep that pussy its urs all the holes are urs...n d devil said ure mine too....rip.....atleast she died in cloud 81..
Bad girl... Yo beautiful though
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Paulosky1900: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:
I must insure my wife with babalawo charm when I'm married so that any bastard who attempts to fuvk her die on d spot.

hahaha and if all men be like u..same thing goes for u if u ever Bleep another man's wife u die in the spot....
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by EmekaBlue(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Na me and u do am na.Abi u don fgt?
grin when we go do am again na?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by klenton(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
are u sure they are nt sleeping?
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Georgeisco2007: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:

There is more to this story, it's not possible for two of them to die @ the spot with the man's tongue out like that. Someone might have strangled them and then decided to naked them to distract people's attention. That's my own view on the story.

2 Likes

Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
I wonder what would have led to their death. What a way to die, shameful death.
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Koolking:

Premeditated crime could be very unsuspicious and smart, only thorough investigation can disabuse the public minds.

On a lighter note, wondering why the couples couldn't afford a hotel room of N5,000 to have sex in peace. Something is not right
Exactly dahs d point. Why ddnt dey go to a hotel. Maybe na adventure kill dem
Re: The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured by Afonjashapmouth: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
This was a pure murder nah. Who dies posing and we'll arranged. They must have felt something before the death which is wriggling in pain, which would have displaced the their positioning plus having sex with the car door unlocked? Look at the position they were found tell me what sex position both could probably be engaging in with such body weights. She had the time to cover her vjay with a bag and while dying he held his manhood and had the time to spread his leg on the dashboard .. oh oh super story abeg. They were def murdered. Funny how story twist in Nigeria cos this people might not even have any history of sex but a jealous lover over reacting. God knows all Sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.