Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,481 members, 7,840,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

19 Reasons You Don’t Want To Have S*x Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Reasons You Don’t Want To Have S*x Anymore (501 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 Reasons You Don’t Want To Have S*x Anymore by Michlu84: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2017
When you first met your partner, there was electricity, there was passion, and there was sex—lots of it! Now, it’s a challenge to remember the last time you were naked together. “Virtually all relationships go through some sort of tapering-off period, typically after 6 months to a year,” says San Francisco-based licensed marriage and family therapist Vanessa Marin. In a National Institutes of Health study that followed couples over 30 years, a whopping 75% reported a decline in bedroom activity over time.

While there are dozens of reasons for lack of lust—from illness to stress to scheduling—the truth is ........ Read full details at >>>>>>>>>> https://www.xclussivegist.com/2017/10/31/19-reasons-dont-want-sex-anymore/

(1) (Reply)

10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Country Star Randy Travis' Naked Arrest Video Released (watch) / 5 Days To Their Wedding, Man Kills Pride-to-be For Finding Out His Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.