Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? (4268 Views)

How Will You Feel If You're This Ugly Hater [Picture] / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Safiaa(f): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
safiaa wetin u go talk for dis mata
i will just emotionally take myself out of the relationship, because i'll know he's not serious.
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
i will just emotionally take myself out of the relationship, because i'll know he's not serious.
thank God been thinking you will say something else

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Martin0(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
then wetin u go answer if na u
Na wa for u ooogrin I go say me and u

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooogrin I go say me and u
but me go just wake leave am o
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
na money be ur problem
If it won't lead me to the alter, it should at least lead me to the bank, I don't like to lose.
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
I will even tell him that my traditional marriage is next two weeks coming that's what I came to tell him before he raise the issue.
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
lala Oya come see snake for here
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I will even tell him that my traditional marriage is next two weeks coming that's what I came to tell him before he raise the issue.
hia what do u expect kwa
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chybeibe:
If it won't lead me to the alter, it should at least lead me to the bank, I don't like to lose.
okay Sha take am else
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
hia what do u expect kwa

I know that the guy will just faint or start saying rubbish about me.
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I know that the guy will just faint or start saying rubbish about me.
he say shi* like aw a wh*re u are and how u are not loyal
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
he say shi* like aw a wh*re u are and how u are not loyal

shocked
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
rebirthforgoody:

shocked
angry
rebirthforgoody:

shocked
but u self go faint na
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
Taaarh u that always have something to say
Not Today undecided
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
Not Today undecided
happy talking holiday
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Martin0(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
but me go just wake leave am o

Why na
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Martin0:

Why na
na so na
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Dxina(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
but most guys just want to know aw d girl go react na
What a dirty joke!
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dxina:
. What a dirty joke!
aw is it a joke
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lalasticlala Oya come do the needful Abi na only snake we go dey see for front page

cc rocktation

mynd44
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by adelacuna(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:
That's the end of the relationship.
When did I asked you that question.
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Henitan24(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
adelacuna:
When did I asked you that question.
You didn't baby wink
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Donchyke007(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
As funny as it seems, I think its not an entirely stupid question. Ladies should give us honest responses smiley
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Donchyke007:
As funny as it seems, I think its not an entirely stupid question. Ladies should give us honest responses smiley
na so
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 05, 2018
I'd tell him that I'm married already cheesy
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2018
Halfpenny:
I'd tell him that I'm married already cheesy
taarh u wey go dey cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Felt She Was Being S3XY But Her Fallen B@@BS Became The Topic Of Discussion / Man Deceives Girlfriend To Attend His Own Wedding (photo) / Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.