Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Partnership On Cassava Targets Youth Development In Ondo State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Partnership On Cassava Targets Youth Development In Ondo State (392 Views)

Need Advice On Cassava Farming. I'm A Beginner. / How To Discourage Cattle From Grazing On Cassava Farm / ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership On Cassava Targets Youth Development In Ondo State by TamarKliye: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
“I trained as an accountant at school, but I am a farmer now,” Michael Omosule, one of 40 participating farmers under the PIND-WECA partnership, told us. “There is no work anywhere, and you have to just find something. I didn’t even know anything about WECA before. I was doing some work installing satellites when I found out about the WECA program. I applied, and now I am here.”

Read more about how our partnerships are improving lives in the Niger Delta. http://pindfoundation.org/reports/portfolio/partnership-on-cassava-targets-youth-development-in-ondo-state-2/

Re: Partnership On Cassava Targets Youth Development In Ondo State by ugwusunday(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good for u, not everyone we like to be a farmer
Re: Partnership On Cassava Targets Youth Development In Ondo State by Syed500: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
I will like to let you know that am a direct mandate to the provider , and i work with top broker in the world without broker chain / joker broker story,
from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We can help facilitate the financial service bank instrument SBLC /BG, We remain the best financial consulting company with years of experience in the international and local finance market.

We have become the hallmark of excellent service in this industry with trusted and genuine FCA registered SBLC Providers who have truly succeeded in creating significant value for all clients and brokers involved in leasing or purchasing sblc .

We issue from Top rated world Banks and also work with brokers and agents with 100% healthy commissions paid on every deal.
Kindly contact me if you have projects that need funding through this
Skype ID: bgsblc.syed

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut, Soya Beans Bitter Kola For Sale / Yam Tubers At Your Door Step! Yam Tubers Delivered To You At Ease! Yam Tubers / Implication Of Current Nationwide Strike On Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.