Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro (7388 Views)

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bad guy. Hope say you open Book of Kamasutra for her head

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro by jonaifame22(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
eaglez:
kai this guy is a psychogenic case and I believe crude psychosis runs in your blood but please ensure u don't pass it on to the next generation cause it will be disastrous,OK that being said,let me educate u as I normally do whenever u post a stupid stuff,u could confirm from your enlightened neighbours because of I say your brothers I can imagine the answer if you could behave like this,when one sas it is a pleasure in something it doesn't mean it could be good depending on who the person or object is,now you are the person and all through my quotes of your post,I discovered you are more or less an imp and so it's a very big discovery,do you understand? Or should I repeat? Have a lovely evening and please do take your drugs where you kept it under your bed.
so u keep drugs under ur bed in ur house, chai, I wonder wat u've learnt all through ur life, guy I swear u are an olodo, people are the ones that make english teachers in nigeria have bad name, not knowing there are some students whose brain is dead at birth, if u say some pleasure doesn't something good then what again does it mean, I very sure ur parents are sadenned that wasted so much to send u to school, I'll sympathise wth them on ur matter when I see them. Chai *shakes head*
Re: I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro by eaglez(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
jonaifame22:
so u keep drugs under ur bed in ur house, chai, I wonder wat u've learnt all through ur life, guy I swear u are an olodo, people are the ones that make english teachers in nigeria have bad name, not knowing there are some students whose brain is dead at birth, if u say some pleasure doesn't something good then what again does it mean, I very sure ur parents are sadenned that wasted so much to send u to school, I'll sympathise wth them on ur matter when I see them. Chai *shakes head*
I can now authenticate that you are the greatest failure of the century,kai see person wey dey call person olodo,he can not construct good sentences,some students whose brain is dead,some pleasure doesn't, guy I now believe say your existence Na copy and paste,no proud parent will associate with an idiot who constructs a ballistic missile in the name of speaking English forcefully,I rest my case,I repeat use your drugs under your bed maybe you will be inspired to shut up.
Re: I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro by jonaifame22(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Bad guy. Hope say you open Book of Kamasutra for her head
I guess so
Re: I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro by jonaifame22(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
m
Re: I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro by perousd: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2020
And the 27 yrs old guy just read your write up OP. He'll be ready for you. The elements of surprise might be dead already.
But sincerely, I believe you have already made up your mind on what you want to do, you're just seeking affirmation.
Man cannot truly change another man. But God can.
Keep talking. Toll the path of true religion. Pray for her.
Thank God you saw this. What if you didn't? And you had to find out after all has been said and done.

What if she brings home a pregnant Tommy. What would you have done?

Relax your emotional attachment and reason. Beating that guy up can make the babe seek revenge. And will hurt you by doing worse.

She'll be fine. Just play your little part.
Re: I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro by Rawhumper(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2020
Very funny,he wrote it well and i enjoyed it.
You missed alot or i guess u later read it wink

teresafaith:
You expect me to read that Shiite up there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around / If You Can't Handle Me At My Worst Then You Dont Deserve Me At My Best. True? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.