Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around (7405 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 4:33am On May 03, 2021
How do married men sleep..?
I find it difficult to sleep after round 2 of sex with my lady . It distorts my sleep cycle
I try to stay in the palour while she stays in the room . But no, she doesn't want that , she comes to sleep beside me .. and before you know it ,I spread her legs again..

She sleeps well ,but I cannot sleep

I noticed that after sex ,sleep run away my eyes .

Please am I normal ..?

Or should I only have sex in the day time. ?.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:39am On May 03, 2021
Curious345:
I find it difficult to sleep after round 2 of sex with my lady . It distorts my sleep cycle
I try to stay in the palour while she stays in the room . But no, she doesn't want that , she comes to sleep beside me .. and before you know it ,I spread her legs again..

Please am I normal ..?

Stop comiting fornication, GOD giveth his beloveth sleep..sinners don't qualify so chase madam home& stop it. Marry her properly if the sex is hungering you like that. U av been warned.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 4:51am On May 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Stop comiting fornication, GOD giveth his beloveth sleep..sinners don't qualify so chase madam home& stop it. Marry her properly if the sex is hungering you like that. U av been warned.
let's talk about this fornicate thing .

Is there a diff between sex and fornication?

Adultery I know is bad . Again I observed from the ways of men that fornication is considered immoral.

But sex I understand is a must do.

I have tried to marry them both ( sex n fornication), and find a weakining in the wall to observe the sacrifice of sex and yet not have myself entangled in the vices of fornication and adultery .

It's a difficult warp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 4:54am On May 03, 2021
Marriage is good . But as a protest to the crass incompetence of the current junta ,I thought it will be unwise to put a woman in the marriage way at this time . BUHARI's demon is always a threat to everything good.

I think waiting until he leaves will be wise

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:01am On May 03, 2021
Curious345:
let's talk about this fornicate thing .

Is there a diff between sex and fornication?

Adultery I know is bad . Again I observed from the ways of men that fornication is considered immoral.

But sex I understand is a must do.

I have tried to marry them both ( sex n fornication), and find a weakining in the wall to observe the sacrifice of sex and yet not have myself entangled in the vices of fornication and adultery .

It's a difficult warp
sex is like fire, used in the right way..it will give u good results, used in the wrong way, u will bear the repercussions. Be speaking English, u better gain common sense like the prodigal son & do the right thing. Losing sleep is just scratching the surface

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 5:13am On May 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
sex is like fire, used in the right way..it will give u good results, used in the wrong way, u will bear the repercussions. Be speaking English, u better gain common sense like the prodigal son & do the right thing. Losing sleep is just scratching the surface
I think the loosing sleep aspect could be sex related .. after sex I wanna browse with my phone , wanna listen to the news , wanna wrote down new ideas ,wanna pump the borehole and before you know it ,it's kokoroookooh..

But how do married men sleep and still make it to work by 5am? Does that mean they only have 2minutes of sex at night ?

Or maybe I should cut down on the marathon sex aspect ..

Just one round of 15min should be ok .. no matter what ..

But these lady's ain't ever satisfied .. for heaven's sake I ain't a horse ?

Huhn

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Posotome: 5:35am On May 03, 2021
She is using you

i mean she is stronger than you emotionally

you need a lair

you need a comfort zone

never allow a woman see you finish

you need to find somewhere to hide

most married men who are good fuckers have a place where they clear their head, there is nothing wrong with sitting alone for minutes or one hour alone to clear your head, but dont let her know this

its what forefathers use to husband their wives, she is not a toddler that she will be following you around the whole place, some guys like it, but as you have said, find your own comfort zone and save her some space,

#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by ogashman(m): 6:26am On May 03, 2021
Curious345:

Please am I normal ..?

nnamdi KANU giving u nightmares
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Hexzyz(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2021
Curious345:

Please am I normal ..?

There is something wrong with the girl.
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Luizkid(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2021
Cos your brain is wired to having maximum sex before dawn that she prolly leaves. It's not like that for married couples.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 6:58am On May 03, 2021
ogashman:

nnamdi KANU giving u nightmares
lol
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 7:01am On May 03, 2021
Luizkid:
Cos your brain is wired to having maximum sex before dawn that she prolly leaves. It's not like that for married couples.
ok how do married couples do
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by paulolee(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2021
the opposite is the case for me...jus 2 mins of ina and I go jus sleep like a baby bcoz its a stress reliever..

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by BigDawsNet: 7:23am On May 03, 2021
Curious345:

Please am I normal ..?

You need a cold bath after sex

Or rather if you have a tub

Just lay inside for 10min

Then move back to bed...

Probably you can talk to your wife to make the sex early ...9pm upward so u can get enough sleep

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by pozehnani(f): 7:38am On May 03, 2021
There is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is death.

Continue until you get caught in the web. Then the specks will fall off your eyes by what time it will be too late.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by cletz991(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2021
grin guy man nor go kill your self o.na so I meet my present babe we de nack 45mins to 1hr almost every day for 3whole months when body tell me and her I reduce am drastically 2 wice in a week or once sometimes nor be food.we stay together though
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by delzbaba(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2021
Men and there insatiable lust for toto,,u go soon discover say no be food.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Igivebooks: 9:15am On May 03, 2021
Curious345:

Please am I normal ..?

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 9:15am On May 03, 2021
delzbaba:
Men and there insatiable lust for toto,,u go soon discover say no be food.
hahahaa
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 9:16am On May 03, 2021
pozehnani:
There is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is death.

Continue until you get caught in the web. Then the specks will fall off your eyes by what time it will be too late.

yeah you're right ..you mean abstainence

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 9:17am On May 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You need a cold bath after sex

Or rather if you have a tub

Just lay inside for 10min

Then move back to bed...

Probably you can talk to your wife to make the sex early ...9pm upward so u can get enough sleep
thanks bro..
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Offpoint1: 9:17am On May 03, 2021
Problems no dey finish
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by lereinter(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2021
No worry When you marry her.

You can see the difference
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2021
Curious345:
I think the loosing sleep aspect could be sex related .. after sex I wanna browse with my phone , wanna listen to the news , wanna wrote down new ideas ,wanna pump the borehole and before you know it ,it's kokoroookooh..

But how do married men sleep and still make it to work by 5am? Does that mean they only have 2minutes of sex at night ?

Or maybe I should cut down on the marathon sex aspect ..

Just one round of 15min should be ok .. no matter what ..

But these lady's ain't ever satisfied .. for heaven's sake I ain't a horse ?

Huhn
one one round of 15min? Where real men dey go 1 hr per round! The lady never jam some kind fcck before Na why, her body go tell m! Na she go dey run las las.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) / Black Arab Twerkek Shocks People During Sallah Celebration (video) / Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.