Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

“A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It”- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It”- (347 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It”- by Ghidihawn: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she’s about to write her waec next year.

I called the guy on phone and he said he’s ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don’t like it that way because she’s too small to bear a child and I don’t want that to happen to my sister because she’s the only girl in my family.

Now the question is I want ....

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/10/a-guy-impregnated-my-16-year-old-sister-and-i-want-her-to-abort-it-nigerian-man-seeks-for-advice.html

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Guys And Babes In Relationship... / Why Do Single Ladies Date Married Men / My Proposal; Things I'll Say To Her On That Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.