Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers (2598 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by MissyB1(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

im liking your pic babes

u showin dem wht your mama gave u right
thts ma sweets grin grin
The Beauty on Your profile is who?
Your Twin sister again, abi? grin
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by eldee(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that's your game too?? Stare at them for ten minutes and then tell the bartender to buy her a drink?? grin grin
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by eldee(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

U are mad. . . . .Every babe appreciates kind gestures.
As long as a man is not brash about it, everything ticks on nicely.

Pop divas can suck ma toes.

Jigga prolly started his move by buying Bey a glass of JD/Coke. grin

Come on . . . the only guys that do the 'send the bar-tender to give her a drink' move are guys that lack game.
You talk to her first then offer to by her a drink, there's nothing wrong with that. . .
It's 2010 . . . smoothness is what's cool now.

Jigga has game jare . . . he's not like you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by tkb417(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2010
Missy B:

The Beauty on Your profile is who?
Your Twin sister again, abi? grin
hahahaha
this one is ma ex grin grin grin

eldee:

So that's your game too?? Stare at them for ten minutes and then tell the bartender to buy her a drink?? grin grin
i dont usually go to the club without having ma softwares with me and even if i go alone, being my kinda person, ill still meet some gurls tht will know me. (i'll just have to buy drinks for them)
but eldee, if im alone and i see a hawtie, then ill do anythn to get her attention even if it has to be telling the bartender to give her drinks of her choice.
seriously, whats wrong with buying gurls drink
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by Moyola(f): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2010
Man offers to buy me a drink? - Aww! hw kind?! Fanx buh no fanx! cool
He wouldn't force d drink on me! tongue
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by eldee(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

i dont usually go to the club without having ma softwares with me and even if i go alone, being my kinda person, ill still meet some gurls tht will know me. (i'll just have to buy drinks for them)
but eldee, if im alone and i see a hawtie, then ill do anythn to get her attention even if it has to be telling the barman to give her drinks of her choice.
seriously, whats wrong with buying gurls drink

As I said, it's not about how much it costs you . . . it's just the fact that game should come first.
Of course you'll still have to by her a drink after talking to her, but doing it before that is not smooth at all.
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by tkb417(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2010
eldee:

As I said, it's not about how much it costs you . . . it's just the fact that game should come first.
Of course you'll still have to by her a drink after talking to her, but doing it before that is not smooth at all.
got ur point but i think its all tactics
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by eldee(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

got your point but i think its all tactics

When next are you coming to the UK.
We need to go out sometime. . . wink wink
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by tkb417(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2010
eldee:

When next are you coming to the UK.
We need to go out sometime. . . wink wink
ure the most elusive jiggar in UK

if you know u'll be available, then i dont mind organising the 'flipmode crew members' (sauron, jaybee, Pataki, debosky, sagamite, follypimpin, doyin13) meeting up grin grin

Soon tho; ill let you know when its confirmed
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2010
eldee:

what would you say to men who AINT got game?! cant they use buying a drink "as an attack"?
or do you expect everyone to have game?
let each and every man choose their weapon and go fend for themselves, they only have themselves to blame if they dont get anything to CHOP!
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by tkb417(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

what would you say to men who AINT got game?! cant they use buying a drink "as an attack"?
let each and every man choose their weapon and go fend for themselves, they only have themselves to blame if they dont get anything to CHOP!
exactly; all man shd decide and adopt the best tactics grin grin
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by eldee(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

ure the most elusive jiggar in UK

if you know u'll be available, then i dont mind organising the 'flipmode crew members' (sauron, jaybee, Pataki, debosky, sagamite, follypimpin, doyin13) meeting up grin grin

Soon tho; ill let you know when its confirmed

Aiite . . . Just tell me when it's confirmed.
I'll be free all summer.

MRbrownJAY:

Well it's true . . . but to me, I don't think the 'I don't have game' message is the best thing to send to a chic you haven't even met.
It's aiite though.
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by kemisuga(f): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2010
@ - Poster, take it easy, dont be hard on yourself.  tongue
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by noblegas2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

When men are trying to be nice, they are idiots.
When men try to keep to themselves, they are uptight.

Men can't win, can they?

U culdnt have said it berra dan dis!!!
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
eldee:

Well it's true . . . but to me, I don't think the 'I don't have game' message is the best thing to send to a chic you haven't even met.
It's aiite though.

it probably isnt but the cooling drink will make her focus on other things.
men dont care if they are looked as "without game" or even "stupid" as long as they leave that club with the cutie. . . . . . you could be bowlegged or in a wheelchair, the catch is to SCORE, dont care HOW you did it!!!!
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by Sauron1: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
eldee:

Come on . . . the only guys that do the 'send the bar-tender to give her a drink' move are guys that lack game.
You talk to her first then offer to by her a drink, there's nothing wrong with that. . .

Most babes won't give you such audience if you don't have anything to offer at first.
It's the nature of the environment that sparks this gesture. . . . If you meet a babe in a bus-stop(U offer her a ride). . . . .If you meet a babe in a club(U must offer her a drink). . . . .It does not mean you want her in bed or whatever evil plans you have up in your skull.

Maybe it's you that needs to scrub your dirty mind.
Guys offer other guys drinks as well. . . . .Does it mean they wanna sleep with them?
Eldee, you need deliverance.

It's 2010 . . . smoothness is what's cool now.

Fair enough but there's nothing suggestive in buying a drink for anyone even a stranger.

Jigga has game jare . . . he's not like you tongue tongue tongue

Which game?
Legend has it that he started Beyonce runs with a love-letter. grin
Re: Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers by eldee(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Most babes won't give you such audience if you don't have anything to offer at first.
It's the nature of the environment that sparks this gesture. . . . If you meet a babe in a bus-stop(U offer her a ride). . . . .If you meet a babe in a club(U must offer her a drink). . . . .It does not mean you want her in bed or whatever evil plans you have up in your skull.

Maybe it's you that needs to scrub your dirty mind.

Most girls will give you audience if you get your game right.
Now you've turned women to users who will only talk to you if you offer sumn . . . hehehe.

An attractive chic will prolly get the attention of about 20 guys in one night. . . if everyone decides to use the same 'buy you a drink' style . . . grin grin
That's why I'd rather capture her attention first with my game/or attempt at it before offering a drink.

Hehe. . . you prolly one of those guys that say, yeah, you've got a boyfriend, let's still be friends grin grin

Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? / Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice / Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia