Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (11422 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Merry Christmas / Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by TrapHedges(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Happy new month to these beautiful people..
IamLegend1..Happy birthday honnie. Llnp kiss
Sekxy kiss
Papiikush. kiss kiss
Traphedges. tongue...even tho I'm still going to wreck that thing.

lol same to you hun, and the people u mentioned too

grin you cannot wreck shiii... am serving a living God grin grin
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by TrapHedges(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2017
mhizesther:
Happy new month guys
Temilayhor Comradespade Traphedges Lastking147 Sekxy Tahra Thepussyhunter ILegendd Thyzee77 Airforce1 Sexybbstar
same to you hun, and to all them cool cats above
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by shinarlaura(f): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2017
To these beautiful friends;

Lalas247
Sexybbstar
BiafranBushBoy
QueenSekxy
Makydebbie
Thepussyhunter
Mrdickhead
Martin0
Lefulefu
SuperSuave
Blackhawk03
Gypsey
Young03
Greenbullet
BluntBoy
Toks2008
IamRaizo
Slayer2
Pu7pl3
Tahra
Jaksmillioniar

May this new month be filled with love, happiness, Good will and all kind of success tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Bibi294(f): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Happt new month everyone... Have a blessed November
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Papiikush: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Happy new month to these beautiful people..
IamLgend1..Happy birthday honnie. Llnp kiss
Skxy kiss
Paiikush. kiss kiss
Trahedges. tongue...even tho I'm still going to wreck that thing.

kiss
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Safiaa(f): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2017
NoFavors:
Thank you dear
Happy new month kiss kiss

Safiaa, MammyYoo567, festwiz, marvel1206 ladygoddiva
Happy new month you all
Same to you kiss
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
thanks dear and Happy new month to you as well. Wishing you favour and grace to excel in all that you do (big hugs)

mhizesther:
Happy new month guys

Temilayhor
Comradespade
Traphedges
Lastking147
Sekxy
Tahra
Thepussyhunter
ILegendd
Thyzee77
Airforce1
Sexybbstar

Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by jaksmillioniar: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2017
I only wished myslf u all can fk out

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2017
mhizesther:
Happy new month guys

Temi.layhor
Comr.adespade
Traph..edges
Lastkin.g147
Sek.xy.
Ta.hra.
T.hepussyhunter
IL.egendd
Th.yzee77
Air.force1
Sex.ybbstar

awww
same here hun........wish you the best and many more smiley

still waiting for my 32gb memory card filled with ur pictures only though tongue cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
mhizesther:
Happy new month guys
Temilayhor Comradespade Traphedges Lastking147 Sekxy Tahra Thepussyhunter ILegendd Thyzee77 Airforce1 Sexybbstar
Happy New Month to you too hun.God bless you.smileysmileykiss
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by jaksmillioniar: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lalas247
Sexybbstar
BiafranBushBoy
QueenSekxy
Makydebbie
Thepussyhunter
Mrdickhead
Martin0
Lefulefu
SuperSuave
Blackhawk03
Gypsey
Young03
Greenbullet
BluntBoy
Toks2008
Slayer2
Pu7pl3
Tahra
Jaksmillioniar

May this new month be filled with love, happiness, Good will and all kind of success tongue tongue tongue
tnks u cameroon beauty I sware u are d best. I love u and wished joy and peace for u happy new month dear
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lefulefu

markydebbi

mhizesther

tahra/mhistahrah

martin0

blackhawk01/blackhawk03
lawlahdeh/marinee

lalas247

tosyne2much

airforce1/lifeofairforce

rebirthforgoody
purem
Oyindidi
benita27
/kimbraa

happy new month to y'all kiss
Your Majestic Majesty,happy new month to you too.May God enlarge your queendom.smileykiss

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Yipeeeeeee!!! Issa new month. cheesy grin cheesy

Happy new month, sugars kiss

P.nykylyps
M.akydebbie
Em.perorlee
Das.hers
Tahr.ah
Lalas.247
Quee.nsekxy
Anike.r
Thepu.ssyhunter
Horloh.lah
Comrad.espade
Nofavor.s
Oyin.didi.
Teeh.amzat, where you dey hide biko? undecided angry

Makydeb.bie and Hor.lohlah, Olowogbogboro2 kicked off today. Couldn't join today tho, slept off. We wee join tonight shey? kiss kiss

kiss kiss
thanks babe..........wishing you same with all the best in life..........hope you someday get that dimple tongue............................and say hi to ur cute li2 sis (with the dimple) for me smiley
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Safiaa(f): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27, I hardly agree with you, but you're argumentative like me. We have something in common. Happy new month and may God bless you with happiness and success this month. Amen.
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lalas247
Sexybbstar
BiafranBushBoy
QueenSekxy
Makydebbie
Thepussyhunter
Mrdickhead
Martin0
Lefulefu
SuperSuave
Blackhawk03
Gypsey
Young03
Greenbullet
BluntBoy
Toks2008
Slayer2
Pu7pl3
Tahra
Jaksmillioniar

Thanks a lot.Amen.Wish you same.kisssmiley Fine girl with a big heart,Jah bless you.smiley
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Safiaa(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Ibkayee
AryaSand
Nihilist
Kingtom
Cannicus

Secret admirers of all you guys. I think you guys are amazing. Happy new month to you, wish you guys all the success to your pockets and happiness in your life this month. God bless you all. This month is gonna be great for all of you kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2017
murphyibiam15 Benignasweety qhutetomsel Ladyjumong ibkayee
Happy new month, my best wishes
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Ibkayee
AryaSand
Nihilist
Kingtom
Cannicus

Secret admirers of all you guys. I think you guys are amazing. Happy new month to you, wish you guys all the success to your pockets and happiness in your life this month. God bless you all. This month is gonna be great for all of you kiss

You forgot me sad
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by biacan(f): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
happy New month to you too dear... Have a favour filled month...
Amen
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Airforce1(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
Amen
kid
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by biacan(f): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:
kid
Emoney Don give you liver to talk to me........ you NO dey fear......?
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new month to these great people;

Blackhawk01

Thepussyhunter

Makydebbie

Iamraizo

Horlohlah

Lordcat

Queensekxy

Biafranbushboy

Oyindidi

Lefulefu

Mhizesther

Lalasticlala

Lawlahdey

Kimcutie

Nairagoddess

Sexybbstar

Dasherz

Pynkylypz

Shinarlaura

Lalas247

Daelyar

Tozarawithaz/almiqhteeallah/zandhazaraz(I hope I spelt them correctly)

Reinafarine

Nobodys(how's mum?smiley)

Ilegendd

And to all Arsenal fans.angrycheesy

God bless y'all in this new month.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol same to you hun, and the people u mentioned too

grin you cannot wreck shiii... am serving a living God grin grin
Just wait...I am coming for you cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Airforce1(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
Emoney Don give you liver to talk to me........ you NO dey fear......?
See why I call you kid

Sometimes you talk like one
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Lemme do this before i start work

a happy blessing filled new month to these 5 wonderful people

sunshinG cool, lefulefu cool, draei cool, traphedges cool, deadrat cool, biafrabushboy cool, tosyne2much cool, jaksmillioniar cool, iamsinz cool, iamj cool, kimcutie cool, retiredmumu cool, proudtobeamumum cool, lifeofairforce1 cool, iamsirmichael cool, scotfree cool, teehamzat cool, pu7pl3 cool, lordcat cool, mrdickhead cool, frustratedrat cool, chiefpiiko cool, martin0 cool, jacksparr0w1207 cool, mrcock cool, dacovajnr cool, khutie cool, shycypher cool, slayer2 cool, niggaman cool, pussyblower cool, comeradespade cool, emperorlee cool, perspectives cool, donaldduke2019 cool, blaqwolf cool and to all them real niggas on here.................respect to y'all fam cool

dasherz kiss, shinarlaura kiss, blackhawk01 kiss, mhizesther kiss, tahra kiss, babybunny kiss (you totally forgot 'bout me qui?), queensekxy kiss, sexybbstar kiss, benita27 kiss (still wondering how this account got out of jail after so long a time), lawlahdey kiss, millik kiss, deefuray kiss, lalas247 kiss, evaberry kiss, missraine69 kiss, ladyjumong kiss, rukkydelta kiss, rebirthforgoody kiss, fumisticqueen kiss, alexialin kiss,, oyindidi kiss, daeylar kiss, midehi2 kiss, baican kiss, safiaa kiss, pynkylyps kiss, sinaj kiss, makydebbie kiss, horlohlah kiss, iamkashybaby kiss, iamsashy kiss, mhizzaj kiss, mhissbliss kiss and all the other beautiful intelligent ladies on nl..............love y'all kiss

have a great day today and the best month ever smiley smiley

*drops mic and goes back to work* cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by biacan(f): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:
See why I call you kid
Sometimes you talk like one
Airforce you're being disrespectful here
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Pnykylyps
Makydebbie
Emperorlee
Dashers
Tahrah
Lalas247
Queensekxy
Aniker
Thepussyhunter
Horlohlah
Comradespade
Nofavors
Oyindidi
Teehamzat, where you dey hide biko? undecided angry

Makydebbie and Horlohlah, Olowogbogboro2 kicked off today. Couldn't join today tho, slept off. We wee join tonight shey? kiss kiss
Thanks swtz.. Same to you
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Beni.ta27, I hardly agree with you, but you're argumentative like me. We have something in common. Happy new month and may God bless you with happiness and success this month. Amen.
Lol, I guess we're both opinionated but I don't have as much energy as you do going by how you argued on that thread. That being said, happy new month to you too, and I wish you the aforementioned.
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Airforce1(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
Airforce you're being disrespectful here
Being disrespectful is a culture to me ...

Sha greet your queens for me.
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Oyindidi(f): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Pnykylyps
Makydebbie
Emperorlee
Dashers
Tahrah
Lalas247
Queensekxy
Aniker
Thepussyhunter
Horlohlah
Comradespade
Nofavors
Oyindidi
Teehamzat, where you dey hide biko? undecided angry

Makydebbie and Horlohlah, Olowogbogboro2 kicked off today. Couldn't join today tho, slept off. We wee join tonight shey? kiss kiss
Same to you dearest. kisskiss
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:

AryaSand

Happy New Month Sweetie. Thank you. kiss
Re: Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. by biacan(f): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:

Being disrespectful is a culture to me ...

Sha greet your queens for me.
Dem go hear what about the VIP treatment you don't NO what you're missing......... you'll go tasty if you get obe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? / Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.