Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? (11410 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by BreiAna: 2:44am On Feb 24, 2010
I ask this ? because I'm married to a Nigerian man whom i love dearly. But I'm having trouble with his teenage daughter. They spend time in her room with the door closed and locked plus they often leave at all times of the night and day without informing me. One day the left at 4:45 am and came back around 7 am in time for to go to school. When i do inquire about their whereabouts he states we went to the Mosque. (He's Muslim). He washes her clothes, she walks around in front of him wearing only a towel, he goes inside the bathroom sometimes when she's in the shower, and often waits on her inside the room when she gets out the shower and he shops for her on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong i know father's loves their daughters but this relationship is very strange and besides she just arrived in the U.S. I've tried everything i can to make her like me but nothing works. She does evil things behind his back to me and her brother and when i tell him he says im just being jealous. Pls help, do you think I'm being paranoid?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:48am On Feb 24, 2010
BreiAna:

I ask this ? because I'm married to a Nigerian man whom i love dearly. But I'm having trouble with his teenage daughter. They spend time in her room with the door closed and locked plus they often leave at all times of the night and day without informing me. One day the left at 4:45 am and came back around 7 am in time for to go to school. When i do inquire about their whereabouts he states we went to the Mosque. (He's Muslim). He washes her clothes, she walks around in front of him wearing only a towel, [size=15pt]he goes inside the bathroom sometimes when she's in the shower, and often waits on her inside the room when she gets out the shower[/size] and he shops for her on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong i know father's loves their daughters but this relationship is very strange and besides she just arrived in the U.S. I've tried everything i can to make her like me but nothing works. [size=15pt]She does evil things behind his back to me and her brother and when i tell him he says im just being (( shocked shocked jealous shocked shocked.))[/size] Pls help, do you think I'm being paranoid?

[size=20pt]OMG!!! THEY ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!
DIVORCE!!!!!![/size]
BUT DON'T GO ALL MO'NIQUE ON HER LIKE PRECIOUS
most outrageous story I've read on NL so far.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2010
That is his daughter for sho for sho grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 2:51am On Feb 24, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BREIANA I TAKE IT UR NOT NIGERIAN?? MAYBE YOU ARE!

where did u meet ur husband?? on the net??

neways let me tell you now;

THATS NOT HIS DAUGHTER!!! HES LYING TO YOU!!!! YOU NEED TO INVESTIGATE THE SIT ASAP!!!!!

HE HAS TAKEN YOU FOR A COMPLETE F.O.OL

you need to take ur son to a safe place, and start plannin how to get rid of them both!

dont let urself be a victim of the opportunists, do what you can now to GET OUT OF THAT AWFUL RELATIONSHIP!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by OBLONG(m): 2:52am On Feb 24, 2010
lol--- he married you for his green card--- you must be desperate for a manliness. Enjoy the love triangle my dear

His daughter is his wife, and his son is his brother.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 2:53am On Feb 24, 2010
419 IN ACTION!!!!

I FEEL SOO SORRY FOR THE POSTER AS WELL

ITS QUITE FUNNY AT FIRST BUT AFTER A WHILE YOU THINK ABT IT

AND ITS SOO SAD!

PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SWEET LOVING PEOPLE

AND TURN AROUND TO SAY- THEY ARE NOT SMART, THEY ARE MUGUS, THEY ARE GREEDY!

WHAT HAS THIS LADY DONE NOW TO DESERVE THIS
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by OBLONG(m): 2:56am On Feb 24, 2010
he's gone tiger woods on you
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:57am On Feb 24, 2010
on second thought. . .
you did say he is muslim, and muslims do marry young girls. so i guess she probably is his wife, but just saying she is the daughter cause she can pass for one, with her age and all.
hmmmm.
but if that really is his daughter, EWWWWWWWWWW
divorce him, ASAP.
in fact, divorce him either way
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 3:00am On Feb 24, 2010
^^

how many nigerians do unno??

think abt it and tell me how many of them look thier age??

most of them LIE!!!

26 turns to 16

32 turns to 22

infact take all thier ages and DIVIDE IT BY TWO!!!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:02am On Feb 24, 2010
is the young teenage daughter in school? high school? THEN HELLO!!! she is obviously the age she claims to be
if not, then the girl is not his "daughter"
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by chiogo(f): 3:05am On Feb 24, 2010
LOL Na wa oo. This thing take style funny. grin

@ locking themselves in the room. whoo!!!! lipsrsealed

Poster, bottom line, something's fishy. Either he's practicing incest or that isn't his daughter. But that's just madness.
Personally wouldn't feel comfortable with my father in the bathroom with me while I'm taking a shower.

And the locking the room thing. Too much.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by blandyne(f): 3:08am On Feb 24, 2010
BreiAna:

I ask this ? because I'm married to a Nigerian man whom i love dearly. But I'm having trouble with his teenage daughter. They spend time in her room with the door closed and locked plus they often leave at all times of the night and day without informing me. One day the left at 4:45 am and came back around 7 am in time for to go to school. When i do inquire about their whereabouts he states we went to the Mosque. (He's Muslim). He washes her clothes, she walks around in front of him wearing only a towel, he goes inside the bathroom sometimes when she's in the shower, and often waits on her inside the room when she gets out the shower and he shops for her on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong i know father's loves their daughters but this relationship is very strange and besides she just arrived in the U.S. I've tried everything i can to make her like me but nothing works. She does evil things behind his back to me and her brother and when i tell him he says im just being jealous. Pls help, do you think I'm being paranoid?

Girl, u better start investigate him ASAP !!!!!!!!! This is just too weird. U said "she just arrived in the U.S"  IMHO i think he just moved his wife or second wife into your house. . . . Befriend one of his family members or his friends, i mean someone that will give u the dirt on him. It won't be easy, but trust me every family has one, so look carefully.  

p.s: The fact that she walks around him  wearing a towel is nothing. I do walk naked sometimes in the house even with my father there. However the whole situation with the door closed for hours is suspicious.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:10am On Feb 24, 2010
blandyne:

I do walk unclothed sometimes in the house even with my father there.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by blandyne(f): 3:11am On Feb 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Honestly i do. What's wrong with that ?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 3:13am On Feb 24, 2010
^^ amaka it doesnt matter if shes in high skool or nursery

ur obviously not aware of the lengths immigrants will go to remain in foregn countries

i really dont belive its his daughter

and to make matters worse;

they are not even hiding it!!!!!!!!

whats wrong wiv dem monkeys!!!!

now i wish i was workin for US immigration

abeg poster

hint them to take a DNA test!!

lets see the man wriggle out of that!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by chiogo(f): 3:14am On Feb 24, 2010
blandyne:

Honestly i do. What's wrong with that ?
Maybe if you were 5, which I'm sure you're not.

Do you mean semi-nude(towel on) or completely nude?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by OBLONG(m): 3:15am On Feb 24, 2010
^^^^^^ nothing--- if I can conviniently walk around my house in my boxers why can't a girl do that---- or don't strangers see you in a bathing suit ----- i don't know what the big deal is.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 3:17am On Feb 24, 2010
in nigeria i think it will be difficult!

even when i walk around in shorts everyone is screamin!

but i guess its diff cos we always have visitors

i guess if its a small cosy flat or summin u can walk arnd in wat u like!

God nos wen i get my apartment in naija i wont be wearin clothes!!!

ill be sunbathin on the roof mayne!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by blandyne(f): 3:17am On Feb 24, 2010
chiogo:

Maybe if you were 5, which I'm sure you're not.

Do you mean semi-unclothed(towel on) or completely unclothed?

Both ways, i really don't see what's the problem. I live with my parents and my sisters. They all have seen me naked.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:19am On Feb 24, 2010
[size=15pt]OKAY WHATEVER, WHO CARES, BACK TO THE TOPIC.![/size]
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by chiogo(f): 3:21am On Feb 24, 2010
OBLONG:

^^^^^^ nothing--- if I can conviniently walk around my house in my boxers why can't a girl do that---- or don't strangers see you in a bathing suit ----- i don't know what the big deal is.

Boxers isn't the same as wearing nothing at all.

blandyne:

Both ways, i really don't see what's the problem. I live with my parents and my sisters. They all have seen me unclothed.
And you're an adult that has a developed body? That's WEIRD. But whatever rocks your boat.

I do change in front of my sister but that's it. Even I feel uncomfortable changing in front of my mother not to mention my father. Oh hell no.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 3:22am On Feb 24, 2010
blandyne:

Both ways, i really don't see what's the problem. I live with my parents and my sisters. They all have seen me unclothed.

lol ok so we agree u can walk arnd the hse naked

do u and ur dad now go in the bedroom and lock the doors

LWKMD!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by blandyne(f): 3:26am On Feb 24, 2010
ayettymama:

lol ok so we agree u can walk arnd the hse unclothed

do u and your dad now go in the bedroom and lock the doors

LWKMD!

Hell No !!!!!!!! I already gave the poster some advice, her husband just moved his second wife into the house.  She better kick that concubine out along with the guy. Just rubbish as my boyfriend ex-boyfriend would say.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by chiogo(f): 3:27am On Feb 24, 2010
LOL grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 24, 2010
gosh what a daft question and even dafter original post undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 3:33am On Feb 24, 2010
blandyne:

Hell No !!!!!!!! I already gave the poster some advice, her husband just moved his second wife into the house.  She better kick that concubine out along with the guy. Just rubbish as my boyfriend ex-boyfriend would say.

lol ok

just double sheckin!!!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 24, 2010
Brei Ana, I'd say your guy has a second, or maybe first wife. Once he's got his papers, you won't see him for dust - he'll literally vanish into thin air, leaving you stranded and bewildered.

I'd call it a day and move on, your hubby's less than trustworthy. Best of luck.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by chic2pimp(m): 5:02am On Feb 24, 2010
Yes ke they can be romantically involved nau undecided
Abi you nefa hia of the saying 'Like Father, Like daughter' undecided
His Daughter ma foot mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwww cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2010
BreiAna:

agbada don hook wire lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Mhismole(f): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

agbada don hook wire lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LMFAO!!! nna nawa o, na reeeeal wa. i should change my signature to wonders shall never cease.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

LMFAO!!! nna nawa o, na reeeeal wa. i should change my signature to wonders shall never cease.

that is eh! i don talk am tey tey say for judgement day, God go get separate line for nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Mhismole(f): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

that is eh! i don talk am tey tey say for judgement day, God go get separate line for nigerians  grin grin grin

looooooooooooooool, we are not normal mehn, chai!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.