Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Your Vagina Must Have Odour; Give Red Card To Men Who Feel Uncomfortable -doctor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Vagina Must Have Odour; Give Red Card To Men Who Feel Uncomfortable -doctor (527 Views)

Your Vagina Must Be A Well-kept Secret, Not A Community Hall Open For All To Ent / Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Vagina Must Have Odour; Give Red Card To Men Who Feel Uncomfortable -doctor by markode777: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Dr Jen Gunter, Canadian doctor, has advised women who vaginas has odour to discharge their male lovers and husbands who feel uncomfortable about the natural smell.

The doctor explained that vagina who have odour, explaining that it is a insult for men to feel uncomfortable with the smell and that, ladies shouldn't get destructive products in other to stop the odour.

The doctor said the products can harm the vagina's natural PH balance and increase of the risk of infections like HIV and gonorrhoea.

Gunter explained that she ones discharged a male lover who felt unconfortable about the odour of her vagina.

She wrote:

‘I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right. He was an a** in other ways too. For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait, it wasn’t.

‘He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse.

‘When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better, it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.

‘Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I had a light bulb moment and dumped his sorry a**.

‘I realize this may border on TMI [too much information], but honestly if it happened to me I bet it has happened to other women.

A vagina takes care of itself. Like a self cleaning oven. The vagina needs no cleaning and the vulva needs very little.

However, ‘a strong vaginal odor – for instance, a “fishy” smell – might be abnormal and could indicate a problem.

‘If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor. If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue.

‘Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly in my personal opinion it is a form of abuse.’

The doctor recently warned ladies who uses cucumber to carry out 'vagina facial' to cease doing that.

Kindly Click HERE or HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/give-red-card-to-your-male-lover-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Any Ebira Girl/lady Here On Nairaland / My Dark Twisted Fantasy / Nauthy Question Like Temple Run...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.