Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

"I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court (32165 Views)

How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline / Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community / Jonathan, Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m – Metuh Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by EazyMoh(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oga Jona!
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by PETERENI1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you don't have 1billion Naira to pay for Jonathan service! Then stay for your Body ..
Live baba Joe alone
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Laple0541(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thieves everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by asawanathegreat(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Metuh neva see something, u go die for jail be that.
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
NOC1:

is it a big deal for a former president to testify, are there some humans who have grown above the law?
Why testify for free when you can actually cash in on it? Lol! I'd do the same if I were GEJ too. You can actually pay witness to testify.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Rootprof(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
The more you look ..the less you see. I doubt if this country as a bearing ... The country is heading NO WHERE
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by EvilMetahuman: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
yaki84:

did buhari appeared before justice oputa?
If u get 1billion, give am see whether he wont honour the invite.

Bobo u r talking abt FPON...former president of nigeria!

If u dont like drink boiled SNIPER.
so because bhari didn't appear before a panel (which is wrong), not even a court o, that makes it right for jonathan to act like he is above the law?

People now wonder why this country is so messed up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by oweman: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
eagleeye2:

If other past president were not put through this kind of ridicule, I wonder why Jonathan should be.
No human is above the law. But then, the Law cannot be for a selected few and a selected region.

Jonathan is not being ridiculed by anyone but the court need to hear from him what he knew about how Metuh was paid $400 million
He better go there so when his own case commence he might get wttnesses to defend him or then he would be seriously messed up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by seunmohmoh(f): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
i gat no business with politics...am outta here
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Nathan2016: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
NOC1:

is it a big deal for a former president to testify, are there some humans who have grown above the law?

First go arrest bubu , for flaunting several orders from court.

Nija and hypocricy

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by gare(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/breaking-dont-n1bn-give-jonathan-metuh-tells-court/

Metuh, sorry but you have to carry your cross, why should GEJ come and be your witness? Look for someone else, since you don't have 1billion, I am available for 5 million, hope you have that one.
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by seunmohmoh(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
itsmaleekbaby:

Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!
07066914522 is advertising cheap data on nairaland!
u don enter one chance...pele...they should be banned
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by CJIDEX(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
itsmaleekbaby:

Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!
07066914522 is advertising cheap data on nairaland!
May God punish the guy for ripping innocent people of their hard earned money all in the name of cheap data
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by agarawu23(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
This drama is funny sha
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Awoo88: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
CJIDEX:

May God punish the guy for ripping innocent people of their hard earned money all in the name of cheap data
So you guys actually fell for that nonsense una dull sha! anyways, mugu fall guyman chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Bluffly: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
eagleeye2:

If other past president were not put through this kind of ridicule, I wonder why Jonathan should be.
No human is above the law. But then, the Law cannot be for a selected few and a selected region.
It must start with someone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by maasoap(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
eagleeye2:

Because they were not listed as witnesses to corruption cases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by tbliss22(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
I can imagine what Oga Jona will be feeling right now.... But wait a minute are they playing cards undecided undecidedwith a serious case like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by deafeyez: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kyase:
Give me gun and handcuff see na plus T.P and house address.

Heh, so u too dey ask of T.P

wow jona should increase to 2bil
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Keneking:
Ordinary N1bln Jonathan can't not borrow to travel ..is his condition so pathetic now undecided

So Jonathan needs N1bln to travel from Bayelsa to Abuja grin
That is what the Constitution stipulates for a former president to testify in a court, Johnathan respects and follows the Constitution, he is not buhari
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by mukulu56(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
1billion chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by talk2percy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Stupid man....wetin dey promise u to drag Goodluck down with u?? Greedy man. Besides what do u want him to testify for?
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by olamil34(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by nefertitiram: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Keneking:
Ordinary N1bln Jonathan can't not borrow to travel ..is his condition so pathetic now undecided

So Jonathan needs N1bln to travel from Bayelsa to Abuja grin

Help me ask if he is travelling to Heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by skydancer: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
The problem is not appearing before the court, it is who is requesting the appearance. The political game for 2019 is on
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by TheFreeOne: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Metuh doesn't have 1billion and he wants GEJ to coman hang himself

Lailai that's impossicat. He better call on those billionaire suicide bombers up there with strong mojo for virgins and shebi Nigerians heard of one beautiful suicide bomber from Yola? cheesy

Metuh na oyo you dey so o grin
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by makoota: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
The kind grammar wey dey this write up self. I dey fear ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Elfaris(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hahaha this is so funny. Metuh that was humping up and down for Jonathan during their time? hehehe
When I say Jonathan is a rogue and a thief, some of his e-mosquitoes will start whining...He's now asking for N1,000,000,000 transport fare from Olisa Metuh...Just to be his witness in court.
N10,000 is enough, Oga Jona!
Otuoke -Yenagoa: N500
Yenagoa - Utako, Abuja: N5000
Utako- High court on Uber:N2,000
Gala and Coke: N2,500
Total: N10,000.
That's what you get when you blindly support an ineffectual buffoon who has never done anything for your people.
Deji A. Philip

4 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

GEJ remains an outstanding national hero, whose antecedent of exploits and good leadership style will be unmatched for a very long time.

His administration was however infiltrated by corruption especially among his close associates.

Metuh must be dreaming to think GEJ will waste his humble nature by appearing in court for his sake. There is no precedent to that and it won't start with GEJ.

If he is so bent on GEJ testifying, let him get the 1billion naira.

God bless GEJ!

Every Nigerian knows that Goodluck Jonathan is a dishonourable thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
NOC1:

Even buhari cannot honour such invitation.Someone who is reputed for disobeying court orders.
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
sophoccles:

Every Nigerian knows that Mohammed buhari is a dishonourable thief.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Elfaris:
Hahaha this is so funny. Metuh that was humping up and down for Jonathan during their time? hehehe
When I say Jonathan is a rogue and a thief, some of his e-mosquitoes will start whining...He's now asking for N1,000,000,000 transport fare from Olisa Metuh...Just to be his witness in court.
N10,000 is enough, Oga Jona!
Otuoke -Yenagoa: N500
Yenagoa - Utako, Abuja: N5000
Utako- High court on Uber:N2,000
Gala and Coke: N2,500
Total: N10,000.
That's what you get when you blindly support an ineffectual buffoon who has never done anything for your people.
Deji A. Philip
You have exchanged your brain for bet9ja coupon

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Withholds Assent To Electoral Amendment Bill, Gives Reasons / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.