Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) (41671 Views)

Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos / SARS Officials Arrest Sales Girls In Anambra For Stealing (Photos) / Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
If to say d guy die now,na like so im go die wrongfully.
See school millitary outfit name like cult own "XBOYS"
Nawa o

listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by ceejaysimple(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Well,eehardless of whatever description that was given ,there should have been proper investigation and witnesses before due justice be carried out on the supposed suspect... For Christ's sake this is a university setting and nothing short of proper civilisation as regards matters like this is expected
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by okoolosho(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Retard country,to Bleep just dey hungry me this afternoon and I know dey gbadun afternoon knacking
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
This was how Bokoharam started. Injustice and oppression. Now they will say eyaa sorry, sorry, how does sorry alleviate all of these shame, beating and lifetime injury? What a lot of people do not understand is you cannot be smarter than the person trying to hurt you. (Yoruba proverb) This guy might lie low for a while then hit all these x-boys in ways they cannot even imagine. My hunch is they will blame it on fulani herdsmen then.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by MrBigiman: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Too bad. Our security agents are at best terrorists.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by edgeP(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Even the real military don't lick somebody like TomTom, the way these guys licked this student.

If this innocent guy is a cultist,and tomorrow he leads his gangs to unleash mayhem on both the accuser,and the paramilitary outfit, we will be shouting.

But look at him.

Nobody deserves to be treated this way. To the brutalized guy,you have my blessings to handle them in anyway you deem fit.

People should be held accountable for their deeds.
Easy boss, we want no gang war, the guy should just get a lawyer, wollah! alert nah gbagam! seriously, this is barbaric, aww!
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by coolfredo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
D guy that arrested them told me he was at de place as at d time it happened ... The two boys even paid for d shuttle that convey them to d hostel
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by eaglez(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
This guy don turn millionaire be that,you see no pain no gain,let him sue them men or better still school authorities settle am nicely.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Life is brutal short and nasty when everybody is allowed to interpret the law of nature embarassedLife is brutal short and nasty when everybody is allowed to interpret the law of nature

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by finest0007(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Xmen abi Xboys. This is just disheartening. undecided
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na so people dey take turn millionaire overnight.. I'd sue that school ehh

Finally I'm a Futoite and I'm just hearing "X-boys" for the first time undecided
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
naaija:

Futo Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing, Brutalized By The School’s Military Outfit, Xboys.....

A student of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State, has been brutalized by the school’s military outfit, Xboys.

According to reports, some female students residing in New Orleans Lodge, Eziobodo, had called on the Xboys that their phones were stolen overnight.

It was gathered that their description of the thief matched that of a male student, who was subsequently apprehended and beaten up. It was later discovered that he was innocent.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/11/futo-see-how-military-dealt-with-wrongly-accused-student/

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by python1: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
chibabe259:

Lekwanu ajuju.
100 folds of that to you, whatever it means.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Shanana1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Even the real military don't lick somebody like TomTom, the way these guys licked this student.

If this innocent guy is a cultist,and tomorrow he leads his gangs to unleash mayhem on both the accuser,and the paramilitary outfit, we will be shouting.

But look at him.

Nobody deserves to be treated this way. To the brutalized guy,you have my blessings to handle them in anyway you deem fit.

People should be held accountable for their deeds.
Oga u dey vex o
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Tman104(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mathew i sight u
rhonard:
this is wrong, this is not beating, it is called battered
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Odin, Grandpa and Baba K's children should combine and treat the Bleep up of this so called X-Boys
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by favexx(f): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
That nigga head no balls. Who born thoes x-boys... Them ma dey fear if them observe sey you rugged. Ta! This thing dey pain me
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
I blame our laws, I know nothing will happen to this guy.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by cooljude(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Which one b X boys. Abi Na another FUTO I graduate from.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
the silly security men, they were given a description they didn't investigate they just started beating. 9ja for you.
python1:
So, op, who was wrong? The security men who punished the described suspect or the students who wrongly described the suspect?
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by positivetaught: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
most Nigerians can do the unthinkable given the power,just imaging this heartless brutality without any concrete evidence, v if this were to be done by the police even to a confirmed criminal, the police would be castigated with unprintable invectives without any appreciation to the risks,the poor conditions of service n limited armaments,we Nigerians are always quick to pass the buck without looking at ourselves.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
python1:
So, op, who was wrong? The security men who punished the described suspect or the students who wrongly described the suspect?

The security guys of course. The guy should simply seek legal redress and sue the guys involved.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dis is what the bible saw and said 'WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES'

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
X boys ke, I thought it used to be man o war.
Person don dey old sha
its called Ex boyz Are Boy Soldier Graduates of Nigeria Military School, Zaria. Funny enough most of them are serving officers.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ksslib:
What??

x-what? Not even the military sef. Just a group of frustrated idiots who think six-packs and average muscles give them lordship over their fellow students. This should be the equivalent of Uniben's now defunct Man o War who were taught a very good lesson by hall 3 boys.

God!!! I swear no bagga can try this shiiiit with me. I don't care if you're the Undertaker or Great Khali, two of us will die that day. wtf!! Just take a look at that guy's back. I will never be able to look myself in the mirror again if a group of rascals try this shiiiit with me and I don't take atleast half of them down...

Useless country where every rascal wants to be Lord.

do u knw wat an ex-boy is? we hv bin carrying guns and going 4 map reading while u still dey hide behind ur mother.....

i survived 6yrs in NMS con pass out and a bloody civilian like u will dare confront me. just knw ur village ppl are after u if u try dat wit me.....

meanwhile according 2 my colleagues @ futo dat wasn't d accurate story. O.P pls get ur facts right
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Pat081: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Take d fools to court
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by onedayatime(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
If this came from the Nigerian Military, no Igbo man especially IPOB will let us rest now as they will claim the Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani hate them but now look at what they are doing to themselves. If Nigeria is a zoo, then Biafra land is the hell fire.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
cooljude:
Which one b X boys. Abi Na another FUTO I graduate from.

we are alumni of d prestigious NIGERIA MILITARY SCHOOL, Zaria...

and 4 dat young man above dat said he would sue us pls note dat 80% of past COAS are ex-boiz Nt just dem judges, generals, doctors,chief of staffs, States SSG's, governors, prominent traditional rulers mostly in d north sha.. even dbanj was an ex-boi tho he was dismissed in his class 4....

ex-boyship is more Dan just mere humans but a brotherhood forged in blood and suffering....

#pride

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

do u knw wat an ex-boy is? we hv bin carrying guns and going 4 map reading while u still dey hide behind ur mother.....

i survived 6yrs in NMS con pass out and a bloody civilian like u will dare confront me. just knw ur village ppl are after u if u try dat wit me.....

meanwhile according 2 my colleagues @ futo dat wasn't d accurate story. O.P pls get ur facts right
clown ! i dont know the full abuna but what is wrong is wrong bro. NMS03 here which set are you.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Commonsense101(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

This kind of talk and mentality is something i find really disturbing and worrisome. Things like this make Nigeria the jungle it is today....?

So in your educated and civilized mind, spending 6yrs in NMS, wearing a uniform or carrying a gun elevates you above fellow citizens, who you now idiotically describe an "bloody civilians" ?

Do you know what the US Marine , Navy SEAL or Russian Special Forces is?

Do you think undergoing that training gives them the right to flaut the law or become a nuisance to other citizens? In saner climes Local policemen can arrest Marines for breaking civil laws, let alone aggravated assault and torture of this nature.

There are certain things called law, order and civility, but of course things like that are a myth to people like you because you have "SURVIVED 6YRS IN NMS AND STARTED READING MAPS AND CARRYING GUNS BEFORE MANY WERE BORN" so you are a therefore a higher being. What a Shame. I weep for my continent.

Like a wise man said, the limits​ of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

5 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
I will just get their full names and address
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by sagerasaq: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Eyah!!! See as them give that dude Halloween custom!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.