Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) (41670 Views)

Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos / SARS Officials Arrest Sales Girls In Anambra For Stealing (Photos) / Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
clown ! i dont know the full abuna but what is wrong is wrong bro. NMS03 here which set are you.

sorry sir.
Yes Sir..
NMS08 sir... just wanted 2 chawus dem small sir
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Taiwo20:
I will just get their full names and address

so u can do wat? If I giv u der details and u don't do anything den just leave dis country if u don't want 2 experience full malice and injustice

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by andriy65(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

we are alumni of d prestigious NIGERIA MILITARY SCHOOL, Zaria...

and 4 dat young man above dat said he would sue us pls note dat 80% of past COAS are ex-boiz Nt just dem judges, generals, doctors,chief of staffs, States SSG's, governors, prominent traditional rulers mostly in d north sha.. even dbanj was an ex-boi tho he was dismissed in his class 4....

ex-boyship is more Dan just mere humans but a brotherhood forged in blood and suffering....

#pride
You can't even address the injustice done by one of your silly ex-boiz .....M.sorry to say dis...u are a fool

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Commonsense101(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

and 4 dat young man above dat said he would sue us pls note dat 80% of past COAS are ex-boiz Nt just dem judges, generals, doctors,chief of staffs, States SSG's, governors, prominent traditional rulers mostly in d north sha.. even dbanj was an ex-boi tho he was dismissed in his class 4....

ex-boyship is more Dan just mere humans but a brotherhood forged in blood and suffering....

#pride
Your posts reek of ignorance and low self esteem.

people like you have a very weak moral fibre and are corrupt, abusers of position, power or privilege whichever happens to be bestowed upon you.

I graduated from FUTO 14 yrs ago, and if this is what "education" has come to, then all is Lost.

People from a "prestigious" institution will conduct themselves in an enviable and examplary manner.
Not as rascals and thugs. You should not be found wanting in character and learning

3 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Commonsense101:

This kind of talk and mentality is something i find really disturbing and worrisome. Things like this make Nigeria the jungle it is today....?

So in your educated and civilized mind, spending 6yrs in NMS, wearing a uniform or carrying a gun elevates you above fellow citizens, who you now idiotically describe an "bloody civilians" ?

Do you know what the US Marine , Navy SEAL or Russian Special Forces is?

Do you think undergoing that training gives them the right to flaut the law or become a nuisance to other citizens? In saner climes Local policemen can arrest Marines for breaking civil laws, let alone aggravated assault and torture of this nature.

There are certain things called law, order and civility, but of course things like that are a myth to people like you because you have "SURVIVED 6YRS IN NMS AND STARTED READING MAPS AND CARRYING GUNS BEFORE MANY WERE BORN" so you are a therefore a higher being. What a Shame. I weep for my continent.

Like a wise man said, the limits​ of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

dis ur dogo turanchi is wat I don't understand, wen u c any exboy stop him and explain all dis long rubbish I could Nt read...

and yes u are a bloody civilian, if u hv any objection locate me and do ur best 2 impressive me..
c dis ene
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
andriy65:
You can't even address the injustice done by one of your silly ex-boiz .....M.sorry to say dis...u are a fool

tnx. wat was d injustice done, do u knw d full story of wat transpired?...

pls its OK...
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Commonsense101(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

dis ur dogo turanchi is wat I don't understand, wen u c any exboy stop him and explain all dis long rubbish I could Nt read...

and yes u are a bloody civilian, if u hv any objection locate me and do ur best 2 impressive me..
c dis ene

When you become the COAS or a General, we can trade words, until then... buy yourself some commonsense

5 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Commonsense101:

Your posts reek of ignorance and low self esteem.

people like you have a very weak moral fibre and are corrupt, abusers of position, power or privilege whichever happens to be bestowed upon you.

I graduated from FUTO 14 yrs ago, and if this is what "education" has come to, then all is Lost.

People from a "prestigious" institution will conduct themselves in an enviable and examplary manner.
Not as rascals and thugs. You should not be found wanting in character and learning

we hv bin in existence b4 ur birth, so I don't knw y u are pained...

pls face ur daily problems and Nt does of other ppl

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

so u can do wat? If I giv u der details and u don't do anything den just leave dis country if u don't want 2 experience full malice and injustice

Just saying what I will do if I were the victim.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Commonsense101:

When you become the COAS or a General, we can trade words, until then... buy yourself some commonsense

u are a bast..ard izza clear?

don't take everything personal, u just might Nt knw who u are offending
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Taiwo20:

Just saying what I will do if I were the victim.

young man If u were d 1, u won't do anything sorry 2 say...
just pray Neva 2 get on our wrong side..
and note, not all of us are brutal...
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

young man If u were d 1, u won't do anything sorry 2 say...
just pray Neva 2 get on our wrong side..
and note, not all of us are brutal...

OK... Thank you.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Taiwo20:

OK... Thank you.
u welcome bro
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

u welcome bro

don't be deceived.....i am not your bro.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Taiwo20:

don't b deceived u do anyhw, u c anyhw...
just chill
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Taiwo20:

just chill
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by kabaka1: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
doyouknowjohnny:
That's what happens when the wrong people wield power..
...and they abuse it and in a 3rd world zoo like Nigeria they get away from their abuse of power without getting punished. hope this guy gets compensated for this assault on him
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

just chill

lol..... Achike
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
I hate the smell of these comments. . . .the stench of lesser being...REPULSIVE
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
this is battery ...infact mayhem..... xboys ko.... X-men ni......e weak me

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Atimes.... when I see people undergoing one problem or the other I just SMH....

And these ones are not even military officers o....

I pray the victim recovers quick and never forgets....
Walahi....even if it's in ten years time they will pay.

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Taiwo20:

lol..... Achike
lol, chike ke? am Nt Igbo bro...mind u, we could b brodas.. wink
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by logadims: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

NMS is just a Secondary school. being an Ex boy does not make you a soldier...

3 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

Its people like the X-boys that end up as bank security and would be frowning because you didn't drop something even with all their greetings

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

just chill
You mumu no be small.

undecided

This is one of the animals I live with in Nigeria sha cry

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Taiwo20:

Its people like the X-boys that end up as bank security and would be frowning because you didn't drop something even with all their greetings

young man no exboi and I repeat no exboy is in2 anything menial, d moment he tries it, his course mates (set) would cum 2 his aid?.. no exboy is broke 4 ur info....

kip spewing wat u don't knw #lol
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
logadims:
NMS is just a Secondary school. being an Ex boy does not make you a soldier...

kip saying wat u don't knw... lemme giv u a little in site abt us... we are known as boi soldiers and immediately we pass out are absorbed bk in2 d military as personnel (tho its by it choice)... dey stopped d process wen a former very well known general (won't mentioñ his name) son was dismissed from d sch, he saw it as an insult and petitioned UNICEF to stop d process... which was successful until buratai became d COAS and unfortunately his son was in d sch so dey brought bk d process...

am just telling u all dis in case u meet a newly passes out exboy and u confront him wit DOA ur lubbish talk den brother all I can tell u is RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

young man no exboi and I repeat no exboy is in2 anything menial, d moment he tries it, his course mates (set) would cum 2 his aid?.. no exboy is broke 4 ur info....

kip spewing wat u don't knw #lol

How did they end up as campus security then... ?

Come, my friend haven't seen anything.....
And if you haven't attained the rank of at least 2nd Lieutenant....biko don't quote me again.... Even, if you do I won't reply.

Have a good night rest.. toy soldier.

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by logadims: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

kip saying wat u don't knw... lemme giv u a little in site abt us... we are known as boi soldiers and immediately we pass out are absorbed bk in2 d military as personnel (tho its by it choice)... dey stopped d process wen a former very well known general (won't mentioñ his name) son was dismissed from d sch, he saw it as an insult and petitioned UNICEF to stop d process... which was successful until buratai became d COAS and unfortunately his son was in d sch so dey brought bk d process...

am just telling u all dis in case u meet a newly passes out exboy and u confront him wit DOA ur lubbish talk den brother all I can tell u is RIP in advance
you are very stupid! you don't even know anything. carry exboy for head go try rugged person before you say Jack them done beat you to death.

mind who you try rubbish with.

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

do u knw wat an ex-boy is? we hv bin carrying guns and going 4 map reading while u still dey hide behind ur mother.....

i survived 6yrs in NMS con pass out and a bloody civilian like u will dare confront me. just knw ur village ppl are after u if u try dat wit me.....

meanwhile according 2 my colleagues @ futo dat wasn't d accurate story. O.P pls get ur facts right
4k u

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

#pride
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Commonsense101:

This kind of talk and mentality is something i find really disturbing and worrisome. Things like this make Nigeria the jungle it is today....?

So in your educated and civilized mind, spending 6yrs in NMS, wearing a uniform or carrying a gun elevates you above fellow citizens, who you now idiotically describe an "bloody civilians" ?

Do you know what the US Marine , Navy SEAL or Russian Special Forces is?

Do you think undergoing that training gives them the right to flaut the law or become a nuisance to other citizens? In saner climes Local policemen can arrest Marines for breaking civil laws, let alone aggravated assault and torture of this nature.

There are certain things called law, order and civility, but of course things like that are a myth to people like you because you have "SURVIVED 6YRS IN NMS AND STARTED READING MAPS AND CARRYING GUNS BEFORE MANY WERE BORN" so you are a therefore a higher being. What a Shame. I weep for my continent.

Like a wise man said, the limits​ of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress
The guy is a fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.