Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) (41669 Views)

Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos / SARS Officials Arrest Sales Girls In Anambra For Stealing (Photos) / Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Taiwo20:

How did they end up as campus security then... ?

Come, my friend haven't seen anything.....
And if you haven't attained the rank of at least 2nd Lieutenant....biko don't quote me again.... Even, if you do I won't reply.

Have a good night rest.. toy soldier.

2nd lieutenant?... almost died out of lafta.
Gudnyt bro
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

dis ur dogo turanchi is wat I don't understand, wen u c any exboy stop him and explain all dis long rubbish I could Nt read...

and yes u are a bloody civilian, if u hv any objection locate me and do ur best 2 impressive me..
c dis ene

Go Fvck yourself. Bloody idiot

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fyi0:
Idiot

tnx
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 and other mods ban arcike or whatever the fool calls himself. Nairaland should not be a place of abode for disgusting characters like him!

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

tnx
Ewu

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by macaranta(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
He should sue them...
Not advocating violence...but this is the kinda Shhh that makes people disappear slowly.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Ksslib(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

do u knw wat an ex-boy is? we hv bin carrying guns and going 4 map reading while u still dey hide behind ur mother.....

i survived 6yrs in NMS con pass out and a bloody civilian like u will dare confront me. just knw ur village ppl are after u if u try dat wit me.....

meanwhile according 2 my colleagues @ futo dat wasn't d accurate story. O.P pls get ur facts right
The day we cross paths and the devil convinces you to display any form of rascality with me - no matter how little - that's the day you'll realise how those six years you spent at NMS was a waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

sorry sir.
Yes Sir..
NMS08 sir... just wanted 2 chawus dem small sir
hahaha I see you Nairaland plumming
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

do u knw wat an ex-boy is? we hv bin carrying guns and going 4 map reading while u still dey hide behind ur mother.....

i survived 6yrs in NMS con pass out and a bloody civilian like u will dare confront me. just knw ur village ppl are after u if u try dat wit me.....

meanwhile according 2 my colleagues @ futo dat wasn't d accurate story. O.P pls get ur facts right
Bla bla bla.... Shut the fUcck up BLODDY CLOWN

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

If dem born you well show up for Hall 3 (Uniben) dey form military.

We go castrate your testicules like a coconut being ripped off.
Your khaki will hold no water because it will become a matter of being MEN and not UNIFORM

Na dia u go know sey "man pass man"

3 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
hahaha I see you Nairaland plumming

lol, something like dat sir
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:

Your khaki will hold no water because it will become a matter of being MEN and not UNIFORM

d problem is u talk 2much... we no dey find trouble but if u try us, I just pity u... I just c u are tired of living
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
fejikudz:
Bla bla bla.... Shut the fUcck up BLODDY CLOWN

kip quiet and Nt use words u knw notin abt... a senior ex-boy can't b a clown, get dat in ur thick skull
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:

gullibility at its peak
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by henrycharly70(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

dis ur dogo turanchi is wat I don't understand, wen u c any exboy stop him and explain all dis long rubbish I could Nt read...

and yes u are a bloody civilian, if u hv any objection locate me and do ur best 2 impressive me..
c dis ene

In as much I don't like to quote or will like a situation where I'll insult you, you called him a bloody civilian,The wise doesn't use power of the hand but power of mind, you should not use your power to maltreat people but protect them,This injury that those xboys inflict on this fellow students, it's inhuman,So you should try and learn from others,people who makes things work use their head,thanks for reading

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by logadims: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

gullibility at its peak
do you know that you are a bloody civilian too?

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

d problem is u talk 2much... we no dey find trouble but if u try us, I just pity u... I just c u are tired of living
Blah blah blah
Look at this half-baked soldier talking tough to me.
I bet you can't even stand me in a man to man combat. (I might end up removing all your teeth). At the end you'd become a conscripted vegetarian.

When I'm done disabling all your teeth with some rounds of punches,you would not be able to pronounce the word "Chew".

Fúcking bastard calling himself soldier whereas there is no atom of DISCIPLINE in your words. I pity your type. Empty vessels without strength. All you do is rely on your bleached khaki to harass innocent,defenseless civilians

You single digit-IQ sub-human

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
arcike:

kip quiet and Nt use words u knw notin abt... a senior ex-boy can't b a clown, get dat in ur thick skull
Lima oscar lima
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Adewizzy007(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2017
arcike:

c dis ene

Don't know the full story though... but whatever his crime may be he should have been handed over to law enforcement agency (police), instead of the retarded xboys acting as if they are the judge and the executioner... well karma is a bitch they (xboys) will get served sooner or later... and the mods are ignoring what @arcike or whatever he calls himself was just spewing out trash and hate speech.... my advice to all the exboys don't think because you went to military secondary school makes you though or intelligent than your fellow guy (human)... @arcike sorry to tell you this, but you and other like minded people are the reason Nigeria as a country is not making progress... God bless Nigeria and the world over...
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Blah blah blah
Look at this half-baked soldier talking tough to me.
I bet you can't even stand me in a man to man combat. (I might end up removing all your teeth). At the end you'd become a conscripted vegetarian.

When I'm done disabling all your teeth with some rounds of punches,you would not be able to pronounce the word "Chew".

Fúcking bastard calling himself soldier whereas there is no atom of DISCIPLINE in your words. I pity your type. Empty vessels without strength. All you do is rely on your bleached khaki to harass innocent,defenseless civilians

You single digit-IQ sub-human

like I said u talk 2much Dats ur problem....

till den
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2017
dont just get mad, get a lawyer
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by rhonard(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Tman104:
Mathew i sight u
wasere
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
clown ! i dont know the full abuna but what is wrong is wrong bro. NMS03 here which set are you.
bro by ur username I bliv we r from same region and I know you know me well since we finished from dia..lets call a spade a spade the act is extremely barbaric .I don't support such molestation from fellow humans so I will like you to call that junior boy to order he is creating nuisance on this platform as I know exboys in futo are not only those from nms but command,air force and navy military school are together in the association. Nms 01
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
arcike:

like I said u talk 2much Dats ur problem....

till den
you should stop all these scenes you're creating it rather making thing worse mind you posting just started .
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Teeboj(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
THIS SO CALLED xboys gatz be fallen one by one
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by logadims: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
ovieokodhi:
bro by ur username I bliv we r from same region and I know you know me well since we finished from dia..lets call a spade a spade the act is extremely barbaric .I don't support such molestation from fellow humans so I will like you to call that junior boy to order he is creating nuisance on this platform as I know exboys in futo are not only those from nms but command,air force and navy military school are together in the association. Nms 01
my brother, if you see they way they even carry military uniforn like they are soldiers. they beaten people anyhow as if they have the right. please help remind them that they are still civilians till they join the military.,
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
ovieokodhi:
Morning sir !
I will carry on on the clown. This issue of brutalisation has gotten to an alarming rate. arcike your conduct here is not pleasant at all.

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Morning sir !
I will carry on on the clown. This issue of brutalisation has gotten to an alarming rate. arcike your conduct here is not pleasant at all.

sorry sir...

make i kukuma sit on my pot
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
logadims:
my brother, if you see they way they even carry military uniforn like they are soldiers. they beaten people anyhow as if they have the right. please help remind them that they are still civilians till they join the military.,

I pity ur ignorance
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
logadims:

i pity ur ignorance... u can hang urself bro
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by arcike(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
ovieokodhi:

just chawusing sir tho command and nàvy no follow 4 der military unit just ex-jams and ex-boiz...

na only NAIC join us and dem... which kind exboy go dey associate us wit dem pls
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by logadims: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
arcike:

i pity ur ignorance... u can hang urself bro
shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.