Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

30 Things You Should Do To Spice-up Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Things You Should Do To Spice-up Your Relationship (555 Views)

30 Things I Learnt About Life, Career, And Relationships Before Turning 30. / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 30 Things To Know Before Marrying A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Things You Should Do To Spice-up Your Relationship by gbenyi: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Most relationships start with a simple crush. You spend all day thinking about that person you so admire. Lucky for you, your crush returns your feelings. Then you go out on dates till it gets to a point when you have absolutely no doubt that you are in a relationship. As you spend more time together, there is need to constantly spice-up your relationship just to renew your love and make it more interesting.

At the early stage of the relationship, it is normal for all parties to work twice as hard to make the union worthwhile. However after spending quite some time together, the over-zealousness starts to diminish. Reality begins to set in. No love is lost but staying together with one person for such a long time could be so boring. Here I have listed quite a number of things you could do to spice-up your relationship and make it more interesting.

Read more http://chofam.com/2017/10/30-things-spice-up-your-relationship/

1. Surprise your partner with a special date night.

2. Throw a surprise party for him or her.

3. You could offer to help your partner with some tasks especially if they are so busy.

4. Try cooking something for her.
Re: 30 Things You Should Do To Spice-up Your Relationship by myke92(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Brotherly, If they didn't tell you before, now is a good time for you to know.... BLOGGING IS HARD!

1 Like

Re: 30 Things You Should Do To Spice-up Your Relationship by FvckShiT(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
FUÇKIN SIMPLE! just fúck her ina different sweet fuçkin way every other fuçkin day

(1) (Reply)

I'm Now A Mum - Yvonne Nelson / FACTS !!!exclusively Bae(!!!) / My Relationship Experiences So Far, Good And Bad. Number 5 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.