Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel (49712 Views)

Netizens React To Uriel Kissing Groovy: ‘uriel And Younger Men Are Like 5 & 6’ / 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Lomprico2: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2017
buygala:

Men who get aroused by these kind of brezz are totally capable of getting aroused by the brezz of grandmas and greatgrandmas..... undecided

So Ruggedman is a potential Grandmotherfvcker sad

Is it only boobies that get you aroused?
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by DreamSonInlaw(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol ain't nothing wrong with that as well.

Issorait
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by hanassholesolo: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Your dp remind me of kabal from mortal combat?

Brutal.
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Elioandrew: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Everyone be talking nansins about Uriel's boobs. Na she create herself? Ladies boobs seem firm or saggy naturally so stop talking nansins and post urs or ur sisters pictures make we see how firm and succulent they are. U pipo dunno that standing ovation boobs dey heavy to carry?
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Elioandrew: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Guys will help you to fall your breast... They will still be the ones to yab you that your breast is like slippers or like that of their grand mother grin
don't-mind them. Too much squeezing of it. They handle it like they be licking an orange. Bobby na soft touch o.
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Ruggedman, my eyes are on you. shocked You think we dinnur know what you're trying to do. grin
if u swear with ur life u don't do fb u go disappear, girls and lies like 5 n 6.
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by cyberguy72(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2017
navzla:
sagging breast turn me off,,!.
me too
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by makydebbie(f): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Adikam:
if u swear with ur life u don't do fb u go disappear, girls and lies like 5 n 6.
I don't do fb. It's very easy to comprehend.
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by cyberguy72(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2017
she must be a les
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by anitank(f): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2017
As much as I'm an advocate for Love your body and all its flaws,
I'm not an advocate for Expose all your body parts because you don't care what people think or say about you

Dress the way you want to be addressed. It's really that simple ladies
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by gentle136(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
kiss kiss
better pikin, how ya night rest
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by makydebbie(f): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2017
gentle136:
better pikin, how ya night rest
Went well, you?

1 Like

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Doctorfitz: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2017
godofuck231:

May God give u stiffer erection as u grow older, may ur days be filled with 2 or moresomes, ijn, you have kill it, that is the hit bro, one cold orijin for u

U too my Broda
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by dkays(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2017
thought as much when bro invited her to a show with a free ticket...my man has a plan very soon you will demand for collaborst
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by selfmadeboss: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2017
I prefer it fallen, na where una don ever see natural big boobs wey still dey stand. Hediots
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Johnsown1(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Her breast Her body Her life. i don't know y people pay too much attention to things that does not matter to them, instead of them investing their life and time to things that will perfect the future, like our useless government but some of us are just discussing about someone's boobs, encouraging distractions
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by pweetiedee(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
Yeah, he like her just the way she is. Go and look for a girl with boobs pointing towards heaven. Omo jati jati.

She for wear bra. Why expose boobs in the first place?

Those boobs need bra to stand. Every woman's boobs will eventually sag. But why show off saggy boobs

She caused it. If she had worn something more decent, no idiot would insult her. A lot of people who don't look as good as her will now come and be bashing her.
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2017
You have an excellent mind.................. Social media is building men with the wrong mindset. The True beauty of a woman is in her metamorphosis....From Young beautiful firmness to Older beautiful matureness kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Handsome is the Man that travel that change journey with her. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Adadioranma79:
In as much as I'm not in support of flaunting boobs whether firm and looking up to high heavens or fallen and looking not so cool, i still wonder how some of you are going to cope with your respective spouse after weaning your kids few years down your marriages. Wrong mindsets everywhere, mtcheeew.
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Rhaspody(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2017
The words got to me.. All these haters. If she goes to do plastic surgery just st appease them, they will still talk about her being fake with fake boobs. Haters can hang themselves with attachments abeg
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Gkemz: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Controversial musician
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Decryptor(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2017
michael142:

Yes ruggedy is broke but what does this ariel abi na Klein have to offer?

That's a question we need to ask ruggedman
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by gentle136(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Went well, you?
it was dreamful.
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
RUGGEDY BABA, ME LOOKING U LIKE............................

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Adadioranma79(f): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy if you are trying to make me fall in love with you,
You just succeeded. Try no further sweetheart
TrueSenator:
You have an excellent mind.................. Social media is building men with the wrong mindset. The True beauty of a woman is in her metamorphosis....From Young beautiful firmness to Older beautiful matureness kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Handsome is the Man that travel that change journey with her. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Olatara(f): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Your dp remind me of kabal from mortal combat?
What has that got to do with anything. Pls say something meaningful. Bla bla bla
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Olatara:
What has that got to do with anything. Pls say something meaningful. Bla bla bla
Na mouth abi na beak you carry so?
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
I like the way you drew my attention to what I would have done if I wasn't already in love.... sorry sweetheart I'm happily married wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

All the same, thanks for letting me know it worked on you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.....but honestly, your reasoning is sweet and matured...just can't imagine what the single guys are waiting for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Adadioranma79:
cheesy if you are trying to make me fall in love with you,
You just succeeded. Try no further sweetheart
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Olatara(f): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Na mouth abi na beak you carry so?
Hahaha ( Not Funny) Kill urself
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by seunfape(m): 5:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Old breast Nawao but rugged man tun fe do eleyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.