Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

"Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (42858 Views)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 02, 2017
tintingz:
If we have this kind of lawyer in Nigeria, he will be sentence to jail for 150 years.

Thank goodness we don't have dressing code in Nigeria, there is no law stating how to dress.

And the funniest and saddest thing is women covering up are also raped daily by perverted Beast.
if ladies covering their whole body are still been raped then what is this man saying then?
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Chrisbeks: 5:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Bush man. I don't know how a supposedly learned lawyer can think in such an archaic manner
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by omoiyalayi(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2017
He made that statement on a current affairs talk show in Egypt hosted by..........

"Saeid Hasaseen"

The name of the talk show host speak volume
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by tintingz(m): 6:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Oma307:

if ladies covering their whole body are still been raped then what is this man saying then?
The lawyer is saying nonsense.
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by tintingz(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Daeylar:

True, there is no law, but it seems that nonsense he said is done here, I've seen threads here where a girl is harassed for the way she is dressed and people (both male and female), say it's right, the girl should have dressed well and they won't have come to her, she should have known better, there are even threads telling women to dress well to prevent being harassed and you see men and women here throw support and say it's right, dress the way you want to be addressed. Very true.

Then there are still threads here where a girl is raped and animals start asking what was she wearing, implying if her dressing was "indecent" she deserved to be raped.

It's just that he (the Egyptian lawyer) said his own outright, some posters will come here and form faux outrage but still go back and continue doing the same the man is saying. Some even agree with him in their hearts. Some even agree with him on this thread.

It's really sad. that's why I don't take all these dress well so that you will be arrested nonsense serious.
People who are fully covered are raped, girls who show their body are still raped, it's clear the problem is not from the girls nor their dressing.
Well said.

The reason there can be no law on how to dress in Nigeria is because of Africa culture and background, the bills as been passed before and they threw it to the bin.

When I was very religious, I use to criticize indecent dressing but I realized we all have our background and culture, I can see sone religious people are not in thier right sense after all.

What people don't understand is that women covering up are also raped daily everywhere, women covering can be raped, I've read alot of reports on Saudi Arabia about thier women being molested and harassed almost everyday. There are some men that find women covering up sexually attractive, infact I've read a thread of Nairaland guys sexually fantasizing hijab women.

Kindly read some comments of some guys here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3876927/media-personalities-wearing-hijab-ramadhan

^^^This is a survey research.

If minor children can be raped then what stops women covering up not raped? There are many factors that causes rape cases not only indecency but most people(especially religious freaks) blame women indencency on rape.
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by chaerman: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2017
IamHeWrites:
An Egyptian lawyer has sparked outrage and he revealed he believes women who wear ripped jeans deserved to be raped.

Nabih al-Wahsh was speaking during the Infirad Show, a current affairs talk show in Egypt hosted by Saeid Hasaseen.
Incredibly, Wahsh said it was part of the ‘national duty’ to rape women wearing such garments because they were “inviting men to harass them”.

He also said that his view was even more valid if the jeans were ripped from the back, according to Al Arabiya.
He said: “Girls must respect themselves so others respect them.
“Protecting morals is more important than protecting borders.”
Brave female guests on the show attempting to fight back against Wahsh’s views after being outraged by his comments.

The debate was aired on October 19 on the Al-Assema satellite channel as guests discussed the country’s draft law fighting prostitution and debauchery.

Maya Mursi, Head of the National Council for Women’s Rights said the comments were a “flagrant call” for rape and violate ‘everything in the Egyptian constitution.
The council has now filed a complaint about the statement to the Supreme Council for Media Regulation.

But despite the backlash, Wahsh has refused to back down, and has even released an updated statement to another media website where he said

Wahsh’s damaging comments come as a recent #MeToo campaign has taken over social media.

Women around the world are sharing the two simple words on social media to show the true scale of sexual assault.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/part-of-national-duty-to-rape-women-who.html

WTF! But I seconded anyways, infact that should be the law all over the world
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by hurricanekatrina(f): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2017
mm
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by lxvi8xii(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2017
How a woman dresses is not excuse for rape.

Would you blame a rich man for being robbed?
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Pentagon79(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Daeylar:
Another deranged animal that sees women as nothing more than slaves,
Slaves that should be told how to act and if they don't comply, should be punished in any way they deem fit.

Yet tomorrow some people will still act like the girl child is the problem . undecided

is he talking about being enslave women or he's trying to save you girls from the demon of the common rape issues rampant currently in the world now. stop wearing cloth that shows you unclad for not lead to unwarranted temptation.

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by t00dugged(f): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Edonojie007:
I Think This Man,is Making A Very Powerful Point,just That Feminist are Too Daft To See The Truth Of What This Man Is Trying To Dig Out. STOP DRESSING LIKE MAD GIRLS,period!
The Man Sick of Konji,you Are Causing Him Problem.
And Most Times,these Demonic Devilish Girls,knows Their Dressings Are Causing Problems,yet They Keep On Saying Hypocritically; "Not By The Outward But Inside",rubbish.
I ordinarily would not do this, lets not forget we are talking about rape here, now of late we have seen kids, babies and even grandmothers being raped, so sir, I would like to ask, were they dressed in denin jeans too?, let's be logical and view things from all possible angle before dropping sick comments, to think people gave you likes worries me, it means there are sick people out there who would justify rape by how a lady dresses, yet even hijab wearing women are raped too

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Pentagon79(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2017
lxvi8xii:
How a woman dresses is not excuse for rape.

Would you blame a rich man for being robbed?
what happened to the designed sense organ you have. Why God orders women to dress in a modest way because he design human in that way. Are you saying God is saying rubbish. As u can see the consequent of it here and even small to the hereafter.
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Pentagon79(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2017
t00dugged:
I ordinarily would not do this, lets not forget we are talking about rape here, now of late we have seen kids, babies and even grandmothers being raped, so sir, I would like to ask, were they dressed in denin jeans too?, let's be logical and view things from all possible angle before dropping sick comments, to think people gave you likes worries me, it means there are sick people out there who would justify rape by how a lady dresses, yet even hijab wearing women are raped too
I think you are right in some instance .There should be a capital punishment for clearly rape case, but in the case of ladies dress unclad to public I think the man is trying to caution them of their mode of dressing because it is it that leads to this issue s of rape we are experiencing now. But you know lawyer people the way they view issues and interprete law.

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Pentagon79(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2017
t00dugged:
and mind you he said WOMEN WHO WEAR RIPPED JEANS (CLOTHES).

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by t00dugged(f): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Pentagon79:
and mind you he said WOMEN WHO WEAR RIPPED JEANS (CLOTHES).
from ripped jeans, it will be above the knee skirt or above the elbow sleeves, I just wanted to let you know how sick rapist are and not necessarily how a lady is dressed makes her to be raped,it just sheer criminal minded fellows exhibiting what's inside of them
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by t00dugged(f): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Pentagon79:
I think you are right in some instance .There should be a capital punishment for clearly rape case, but in the case of ladies dress unclad to public I think the man is trying to caution them of their mode of dressing because it is it that leads to this issue s of rape we are experiencing now. But you know lawyer people the way they view issues and interprete law.
let's not start what we can't finish, this issue is too sensitive to attack it from one angle, if you say a lady deserves to be raped due to her dressing, now we will also have to ask Under which circumstance? , you can't go to a club and expect to see a lady all covered up, so what if a guy decides in his own sick mind and lack of self control that a woman wearing suit Is not covered up enough? .

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by queone(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Edonojie007:
I Think This Man,is Making A Very Powerful Point,just That Feminist are Too Daft To See The Truth Of What This Man Is Trying To Dig Out. STOP DRESSING LIKE MAD GIRLS,period!
The Man Sick of Konji,you Are Causing Him Problem.
And Most Times,these Demonic Devilish Girls,knows Their Dressings Are Causing Problems,yet They Keep On Saying Hypocritically; "Not By The Outward But Inside",rubbish.

We are in *end times* & Satan is in control! While Satan tempted Adam with d *apple* d first time thru Eve, dis time around, Satan is using direct sex, again thru d Eves of dis world to push d unsuspecting Adams to eternal damnation!
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by gonkin(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2017
If this kind of law exists in nigeria, many ladies are in trouble because even if the jeans are not ripped, smart guys will rip them for you and have free s3x. No more paying for prostitutes. Here a girl would be raped 4 time a year. That a HELL NO LAW
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by benodic: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Seriously women should respect their body.
A woman's primarily role is to lead Man back to God and not to lead him to unnecessary lust and spiritual retardation.
Unfortunately many women today don't even know their spiritual role.
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Vivviey: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2017
hmmmmmm

So u want to punish som1 by getting sexual gratification?

Wow!!!!!!!
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Vivviey: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2017
if u are invited to jump of a bridge, will u ?

Mr. invitation!

hissssssssssssss
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Ten06(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Can the man show us example by first raping his own daughter?
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by shineeye1: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2017
There is still civilization in the world today where men and women go without clothes on, yet they lead highly organized decent lives. Nothing is evil in our bodies, the only evil is in the minds of men and women. And I tell you, the evil in men today is more than ever before.
In view of today's abounding evil, it would be quite reckless of any lady to exhibit nudity as a dress style. Such a lady puts herself in harm's way and she runs the risk of humiliating molestation. In short, such a lady is a classical foool who has ignored the realities of evil around her.
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by BlueMurder(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2017
tintingz:
Well said.

The reason there can be no law on how to dress in Nigeria is because of Africa culture and background, the bills as been passed before and they threw it to the bin.

When I was very religious, I use to criticize indecent dressing but I realized we all have our background and culture, I can see sone religious people are not in thier right sense after all.

What people don't understand is that women covering up are also raped daily everywhere, women covering can be raped, I've read alot of reports on Saudi Arabia about thier women being molested and harassed almost everyday. There are some men that find women covering up sexually attractive, infact I've read a thread of Nairaland guys sexually fantasizing hijab women.

Kindly read some comments of some guys here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3876927/media-personalities-wearing-hijab-ramadhan

^^^This is a survey research.

If minor children can be raped then what stops women covering up not raped? There are many factors that causes rape cases not only indecency but most people(especially religious freaks) blame women indencency on rape.

All I see in your statements is political correctness. Be sincere, would you advise your daughter/sister to dress indecently in public?
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by delishpot: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Call of duty Egypt version.

But o, isn't raoe having carnal knowledge of a woman you ain't married to? Or does the Koran excuse rape as long as it isn't a Muslims have being the target/victim? Muslims please help me out. I would understand if he said they would be jailed or fined but a call to rape?? Do they drop religion and pick it up when it suits their selfish desires or is rape of non Islam observing female allowed by Allah?
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by wtfCode: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2017
But wait o.
Why would someone put on a jean like that.
As for me, wear this jean at ur own risk giving people unnecessary erections angry
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by tintingz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
BlueMurder:

All I see in your statements is political correctness. Be sincere, would you advise your daughter/sister to dress indecently in public?
If it's my sister, it's her life.

If it's my daughter, I will train her as a father and when she grows up, she has her life to live.

I will never make the statement of this agama head lawyer.
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by eliadekx(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Means I have to relocate to this country
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Edonojie007(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
t00dugged:
Fact Is,i Dont Just Have Your Time.
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinceraconcept:
and your own religious encourages pastors to sleep with women in the church and their offices. your religion allows women to dress like prostitutes to come and show off their name bodies to pastors, Hypocrites gbogbo,awon alaraka people . religion of joke where pastors do rituals, scam church members to live in luxury
So Criticizing Islam automatically makes me a Christian
When last did you go for mental checkup
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinceraconcept:
and your own religious encourages pastors to sleep with women in the church and their offices. your religion allows women to dress like prostitutes to come and show off their name bodies to pastors, Hypocrites gbogbo,awon alaraka people . religion of joke where pastors do rituals, scam church members to live in luxury
So Criticizing Islam automatically make me a Christian
When last did you go for mental checkup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) / The Latest Swindling Technique / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.