Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

"Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (42857 Views)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
tolguy:
and ur religion teaches u homosexuality,dats y pastors r raping small children
Bros
So Criticizing Islam automatically makes me a Christian
When last did you too go for mental checkup
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by tolguy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Bros So Criticizing Islam automatically makes me a Christian When last did you too go for mental checkup
oh pagan
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
tolguy:
oh pagan
Think! Think! Don't be scared to. It is free. Pagan ko Patanla ni
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
tolguy:
oh pagan
Think! Think! Don't be scared to. It is free. Pagan ko Patanla ni
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by 400billionman: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
I am annoyed by just seeing the pictures.

In fact, any girl that wears this thing and comes to my house, I will just pray for her and allow her to go home.

Okay.
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by ReubenE(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2017
t00dugged:
from ripped jeans, it will be above the knee skirt or above the elbow sleeves, I just wanted to let you know how sick rapist are and not necessarily how a lady is dressed makes her to be raped,it just sheer criminal minded fellows exhibiting what's inside of them
My dear, sometimes you cannot rule out the fact that it is what the eyes are fed that corrupts the mind.

There is no justification for rape though, but it is good to always take the higher road
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by KingSango(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
KingSango:

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

This Egyptian is another pedophile promoting rape of women. This isn't no real man doing this but a pedophile. angry
Re: "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer by KingSango(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
KingSango:

Greetings,

The sodomite pedophile CIA controlled America media are up to their old tricks of Pysops and propaganda. They are now all networks, including radio, newspaper and coinciding with political campaign ads, promoting sexual assault against women. Using big time actors like Kevin Spacey and Hollywood producers who used their positions to get some trim. Most of the wild allegations stem from handling and groping women with no penetration, and the weird thing is most of the allegations occurred decades ago. Its all pederasty propaganda to drive a wedge between natural love and affection between men and women. To prove the point, most Hollywood workers are gay, in the US now gays are becoming the moral authority, with one gay may given the mic claiming men worldwide are abusive to women. On this we can agree, but no one suffers more than children especially in pederast societies like America where they lie to say being gay is natural to cover up decades of mass pedophilia by the Catholic Church, Disney Land, and pedophile rings ran in all major US cities. 800,000 children go missing every year in America at least 400,000 are never heard or seen again. And around the world Satanic Freemasons rape, kidnap, traffic, sell organs and body parts of children, sell them as sex slaves, create child soldiers and suicide bombers, and sacrifice children in money rituals. No ladies you do not suffer more than children in this world. And the monsters that promote this propaganda are covering up for their occult brethren who are both united altogether to make this life a dark nightmare for millions of children who cry in the dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhEPbrfE4YM

Ase

Love Sango

There are pedophile Freemasons even in Egypt. We know via history and current examples that Arabs are war rapists, sodomites, and pedophiles. They took over Egypt from Blacks and they are still promoting their demonic Euruasian culture just like their European brethren.

Ase,

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Saw Big Men Come For Body Parts In Kidnapper’s Den’ (pic) / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) / The Latest Swindling Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.