Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion (68959 Views)

How To Fashion A Hoodie For Max Style Impact / MASSIVE GIVEAWAY By Queen Edidiong Uwah / Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by enemyofprogress: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Bobulopsy:
Highest pride is to be honour by queen
who she epp?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

Goodnight, sweet Dash. You don't have to say anything you are not comfortable with divulging. And, you can talk to me in private if you want to. cool

Sweet dreams.

morning bluntboy ...
how was ya nyt?
how's ya day so fa?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Dasherz:

morning bluntboy ...
how was ya nyt?
how's ya day so fa?

Good morning, Dash. My night was fine and my day is going fine. How was your night and how is the day going? How are you now?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
my night was just there but I survived smiley
my day .. not so rigorous
I am fine (very fine ) thanks
BluntBoy:

Good morning, Dash. My night was fine and my day is going fine. How was your night and how is the day going? How are you now?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dasherz:
my night was just there but I survived smiley my day .. not so rigorous I am fine (very fine ) thanks
Good to hear that, sweetheart cool The day can only get better.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by mhizsuzzy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Donkay82:
am sure the only award you may have ever received could be a role of suya from some some random guys after a night out so I don't expect you to know what honour means grin

I am not surprised that u will type this crap, it goes a long way to show ur definition of honour and who u really are even without meeting u in person.......

If u view every lady as a wh@re, then u are kinda myopic in ur thinking.... .

Sorry sweetpie......I am not cheap or loose......

May be is what u do as a random guy to buy girls suya.... after a night out

Sorry to disappoint u, u met a different one.....

There is no honour in recreating nudity and I will still say it again and again, If this is ur definition of honour, I am still disappointed......
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by jbblues24(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.