Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion (68958 Views)

How To Fashion A Hoodie For Max Style Impact / MASSIVE GIVEAWAY By Queen Edidiong Uwah / Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Abbeycharles(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ooooh this is highly impressive

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Steve14(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
i wonder oo
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Sirme411(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
skinny ladies jogging here and there, what else do u want to lose, ur life?

My Brother Skinny Gals....Rock....
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Paperwhite(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Congrats dear.

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by raphy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is very good.
When she entered UK. No body knew what she will accomplish but today see her. She make her family proud. She did not join bad ppl that scam others and she have been rewarded for a hard work.

Oh God I do believe I will be honored one day in another mans land if my country don't see the best in me.

She will be well respected in UK now.
#lifegoals
I love hard working ladies.

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Awoofawo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
the benefit be say, you fit go inside Ma Charlie bedroom and as you want (tokobodi), the kitchen self na same, and where na same, dem no born anyone well to ask you question.............................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
enemyofprogress:
Pls what are the benefits of this Queen's awards,the thing dey hungry me
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Lexusgs430: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Be nice to our leepa ladies and encourage our orobo ladies......
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by kn23h(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is awesome actually and many clowns on this board won’t get it.

Only blacks can redefine their market.

It’s nice to see a Nigerian Yoruba in the retail business!

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by kn23h(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
I love nude undergarments. kiss

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Simple yet lucrative idea! Ideas, indeed, rule the world!

"Nude" lingerie was designed so as to allow them blend with the surrounding skin, allowing ladies wear lacy or translucent gowns without worrying about clearly visible underwear.

Originally, "Nude" basically meant "flesh-coloured". If you were white, that is. What this means is that, up till now, not much effort had been made to give non-whites the same convenience.

This young lady's lingerie basically made provisions for other races and skin hues to have their own "nude" lingerie (perhaps just for negroid races, though, with a name like "Nubian Skin".

Just thought this would throw more light.

It sure did wink
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by itsmaleekbaby(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!
07066914522 is advertising cheap data on nairaland!
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by asawanathegreat(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
She should have gone to receive d awards Necked. Nah
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by stevecantrell: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Then why is she wearing a cloth to the awards, ayam not understanding grin

Really, thats a very good question.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by danieljessy: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lolzzzz... Nice one..
Why you day laugh?.wetin funny now
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Adaumunocha(f): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
Why you day laugh?.wetin funny now
Nothing o...
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

omG ... thanks and I am so sorry I didn't wish you a beautiful new month earlier

how are u?

how was your day?

and how's the evening going so far?

It's no problem cool

I am fine and day was not bad at all. And the evening is going just as planned. I hope you are fine too? I imagined you sounding sort of hollow.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by danieljessy: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Nothing o...
You just say make u laugh ba

Have you been to lagos?.You resemble someone I know
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
they burning bones
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by musicwriter(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Pls what are the benefits of this Queen's awards,the thing dey hungry me

There're no criteria to win the award, and the award isn't about helping anybody. What you're seeing here is a long term policy to return former British colonies to some sort of slavery.

After exiting the European Union, Britain is working on re-inventing slavery in their former colonies. This is the only way they'll survive outside of the EU. So, what they're doing now is give out awards to buy the loyalty of as many youths as possible with potential in the relevant countries.

Throughout history, giving out such awards has always been one of the schemes Britain use to enter a new colony. Since the past two years you'll notice they've been a surge in such award. It opens up ways to have you think Britain and many other unknowns that I am trying to uncover. You notice these days even European football clubs are working on buying up African kid football stars even before they begin. These and many more is how the slavery of the 21st century would play out.

Read the article on my blog: It's time to abolish the British commonwealth of nations. See www.africason.com/2016/08/its-time-to-abolish-commonwealth-of.html

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Adaumunocha(f): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
You just say make u laugh ba

Have you been to lagos?.You resemble someone I know
I don't even know d road to lagos sad
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
BluntBoy:

It's no problem cool

I am fine and day was not bad at all. And the evening is going just as planned. I hope you are fine too? I imagined you sounding sort of hollow.

had a no good terrible bad day .. but I am grateful for it
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sirme411:

My Brother Skinny Gals....Rock....
yes boss, but majority of them hardly last on bed
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by danieljessy: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I don't even know d road to lagos sad
seriously shocked
Let me kuku invite you na? wink
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

had a no good terrible bad day .. but I am grateful for it
Good to hear that you are over it, sweet cool
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
BluntBoy:

Good to hear that you are over it, sweet cool

nt really ..

how's mhizz smiley
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Sirme411(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

yes boss, but majority of them hardly last on bed

Bros.....Na Minority.....
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Adaumunocha(f): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
seriously shocked
Let me kuku invite you na? wink
Lolzz... I'm good.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by danieljessy: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lolzz... I'm good.
You don't want to explore lagos
Well nice to meet u pretty fine person grin
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Adaumunocha(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
You don't want to explore lagos
Well nice to meet u pretty fine person grin
So u actually believed I've never been to Lagos? Lolzz..
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by danieljessy: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So u actually believed I've never been to Lagos? Lolzz..
lol I took you as a truth sayer.I never knew you can lie for Africa grin
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Adaumunocha(f): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
lol I took you as a truth sayer.I never knew you can lie for Africa grin
Well, that nairaland for u

Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos)