Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion (68960 Views)

How To Fashion A Hoodie For Max Style Impact / MASSIVE GIVEAWAY By Queen Edidiong Uwah / Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by danieljessy: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, that nairaland for u
how do I know that's your real face now that you've lied to me cheesy
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by sainty2k3(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dutchey:
why is she not snapping with at least one oyinbo
May be she's a racist
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

nt really ..
how's mhizz smiley
You really like Mhizz o. grin Well, I believe she is fine. cool
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
BluntBoy:

You really like Mhizz o. grin Well, I believe she is fine. cool
any gal that make dem boiz happy should be likeable wink
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by XX01(f): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Then why is she wearing a cloth to the awards, ayam not understanding grin

Because she sells underwear, she should go in underwear to see the Queen? Sense fall on you.

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dutchey:
why is she not snapping with at least one oyinbo
Maybe she's allergic to oyibo

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Donkay82:
Making us proud not like some white shiit dealers grin grin grin grin I no call name ooo

If these is u definition of "making us proud" I am highly disappointed....
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Nairaboi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Simple yet lucrative idea! Ideas, indeed, rule the world!

"Nude" lingerie was designed so as to allow them blend with the surrounding skin, allowing ladies wear lacy or translucent gowns without worrying about clearly visible underwear.

Originally, "Nude" basically meant "flesh-coloured". If you were white, that is. What this means is that, up till now, not much effort had been made to give non-whites the same convenience.

This young lady's lingerie basically made provisions for other races and skin hues to have their own "nude" lingerie (perhaps just for negroid races, though, with a name like "Nubian Skin"wink.

Just thought this would throw more light.

Na wa for u o! Who ask you?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Mofe72: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
skinny ladies jogging here and there, what else do u want to lose, ur life?

Is it your jog?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

any gal that make dem boiz happy should be likeable wink

Well, that is true. But she doesn't make me as happy as you, though.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
BluntBoy:

Well, that is true. But she doesn't make me as happy as you, though.

she will .. just watch and observe .. she will smiley smiley
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

she will .. just watch and observe .. she will smiley smiley

Alright, Dash. Seems like an attention seeker has a thread up in the Romance section cheesy A guy who calls himself Caring Guy. You might want to check it out.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
lol I've seen the thread and I..amJ really took it personal grin grin
BluntBoy:

Alright, Dash. Seems like an attention seeker has a thread up in the Romance section cheesy A guy who calls himself Caring Guy. You might want to check it out.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by lereinter(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
controversial things dey bring money nowadays
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:
lol I've seen the thread and I..amJ really took it personal grin grin

He really took it personal like the guy stole his lunch or something cheesy

How are you now? Cheerful, I hope.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
BluntBoy:

He really took it personal like the guy stole his lunch or something cheesy

How are you now? [b]Cheerfu[/b]l, I hope.

that word is miles away from me now
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by sinceraconcept(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
her parents are so cute. money is good
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

that word is miles away from me now

Was it that bad a day?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
BluntBoy:

Was it that bad a day?

yea . u recall the scandal on a moniker flamee?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

No, not at all. I am relatively new on Nairaland. What happened?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Mayflowa(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Simple yet lucrative idea! Ideas, indeed, rule the world!

"Nude" lingerie was designed so as to allow them blend with the surrounding skin, allowing ladies wear lacy or translucent gowns without worrying about clearly visible underwear.

Originally, "Nude" basically meant "flesh-coloured". If you were white, that is. What this means is that, up till now, not much effort had been made to give non-whites the same convenience.

This young lady's lingerie basically made provisions for other races and skin hues to have their own "nude" lingerie (perhaps just for negroid races, though, with a name like "Nubian Skin"wink.

Just thought this would throw more light.

This is how to write a research paper. Are you an academics?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by BluntBoy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

Goodnight, sweet Dash. You don't have to say anything you are not comfortable with divulging. And, you can talk to me in private if you want to. cool

Sweet dreams.

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Dasherz(f): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
BluntBoy:

Goodnight, sweet Dash. You don't have to say anything you are not comfortable with divulging. And, you can talk to me in private if you want to. cool

Sweet dreams.

lol dream good

Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Donkay82: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

If these is u definition of "making us proud" I am highly disappointed....
am sure the only award you may have ever received could be a role of suya from some some random guys after a night out so I don't expect you to know what honour means grin
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by kennieG(m): 4:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Mental slavery of a typical black man.. so queen has turned out to be a demi god. . Who did dis to us ? Don't we have kings and Queens in our land but they are regarded nothing cus of the brain washing of the white man from the era of colonisation of all black race especially Africans .. l can't be a slave for the second time.. mbanuu. We better wake up and smell the coffee cus we are subconsciously been manipulated by same people that told us they have abolished slavery and capitalism. .please of what benefits or even values does that queen add to our lives? Absolutely nothing . which way my people
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Nairaboi:

Na wa for u o! Who ask you?

I be ITK abi?

Na waa for u sef!

Who ask you to quote me?
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Mayflowa:

This is how to write a research paper. Are you an academics?

Professional.

I write a lot on the job, though.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2017
kennieG:
Mental slavery of a typical black man.. so queen has turned out to be a demi god. . Who did dis to us ? Don't we have kings and Queens in our land but they are regarded nothing cus of the brain washing of the white man from the era of colonisation of all black race especially Africans .. l can't be a slave for the second time.. mbanuu. We better wake up and smell the coffee cus we are subconsciously been manipulated by same people that told us they have abolished slavery and capitalism. .please of what benefits or even values does that queen add to our lives? Absolutely nothing . which way my people

It was the Queen's prerogative to honour her, so I won't fight that.

One question, though, had you heard about this lady before today? If, as I suspect, the answer is "no", then the MBE means something, however little it may be.

Yes, we have Kings in Nigeria. However, do you think any of them might possibly consider the " trivia" of lingerie design to be worth their time? When there are politicians and billionaires to entertain in their palaces? The kind that can dole out millions for titles?

Since the Nigerian system won't honour true achievent but rather pays service to thieves and brigands, we shouldn't begrudge another country honouring one of our own, whatever the motives of said country may be.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by GoldNiagara(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady identified as Ade Hassan, the founder and director of lingerie and hosiery brand Nubian Skin, has received her Member of the Order of the British Empire ( MBE ) award today at the Buckingham Palace after being named in the 2017 Queen’s Honours list to receive an MBE for services to fashion.

According to reports, the award was made in recognition of Hassan’s commitment to her mission to redefine nude through her brand, and the impact she has consequently made on the fashion industry.

Ade Hassan from Ogun state, created Nubian Skin in 2013 and launched the brand in late 2014.

According to her, she decided to create something after being frustrated by the lack of diversity in nude lingerie and hosiery.

Hassan has continued to develop the brand with successful additional lines added alongside the original nude lingerie and hosiery.

According to reports, Nubian Skin is stocked in leading department stores and boutiques in nine countries over four continents, with further online sales enabling the brand to reach more consumers than ever.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/ade-hassan-honoured-by-queen-elizabeth-mbe-awards.html

Knew it could only be an afonja , world class stuff.
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by GoshenNLA(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2017
wanna get a carrtoon pix of urself, drop me ur pix on instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Bobulopsy(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Pls what are the benefits of this Queen's awards,the thing dey hungry me
Highest pride is to be honour by queen
Re: Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion by Amicableangel40(f): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Congrats Ade

Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos)