Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire (13500 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / See Hot Bikini Photos Of The Model Claiming She Is Pregnant With Future 6th Kid / [must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

legend of the seekers is fine, sounds interesting
I swear you won't love it .. it's about birds
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

I swear you won't love it .. it's about birds
chai
Lets watch Game of Thrones
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

chai
Lets watch Game of Thrones

I have never watched dah movie ... jon snow and all naaahhhh
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

I have never watched dah movie ... jon snow and all naaahhhh
i am sure u will like it.
Or we can try Spartacus grin
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

i am sure u will like it.
Or we can try Spartacus grin

lol now i know ya drift .. NO WAY MAN
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

lol now i know ya drift .. NO WAY MAN
Wetin I do again?
Cartoon will make me fall asleep sharp sharp.
grin grin
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

Wetin I do again?
Cartoon will make me fall asleep sharp sharp.
grin grin

lol we will watch it
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

lol we will watch it
Na for your shoulder I go sleep oh.
Some of us are too hyperactive for cartoon grin grin
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

Na for your shoulder I go sleep oh.
Some of us are too hyperactive for cartoon grin grin

lolz .. have you seen transformer 7? the sci fi
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

lolz .. have you seen transformer 7? the sci fi
ermm...No I have not.
Transformer should be full of action i think . . .
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

ermm...No I have not.
Transformer should be full of action i think . . .

yea it is and super interesting
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

yea it is and super interesting
great
So we have a deal, if only Dasherz will overcome her shyness tongue tongue grin grin
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

great
So we have a deal, if only Dasherz will overcome her shyness tongue tongue grin grin

ayam not shy o
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

ayam not shy o
ok oh
I only need more evidence
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

ok oh
I only need more evidence
what evidence
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2017
Dasherz:
damn the camel toe in da second pic shocked shocked
camel toe ko cow leg ni, more like padded virrginal
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by lilreese: 2:10am On Nov 02, 2017
she to nice
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by dayleke: 2:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Jigba:

She's not a dwarf grin

She is 5' something, can't remember
She tend to appear small in pictures

Then she is a picture dwarf...

Lol
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Dasherz:

what evidence
oya come and visit
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2017
no thanks smiley
zenmaster:

oya come and visit
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Dasherz:
no thanks smiley
not fair cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.