Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (27598 Views)

My Experience With Marijuana / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by edubaba(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2017
philfearon:
Kids!!!
I remember when i first wanted to start smoking weed. What i did first was to do a heavy research on whether or not weed is actually harmful to the human body as was widely portrayed. After many weeks of research, I found out that weed is actually more beneficial than a lot of ignorant people will have you believe.
Medically speaking and health wise, weed is good for the body... This fact is irrefutable, and don't listen to hearsay from ignorant people.
However, do weed get people high and make them do silly things ? I doubt that!
People who smoke weed and get high are people who have already programmed their mind to believe 'the idea' that smoking weed will get them high....That's the simple truth.
I know all the misinformed peeps reading this will doubt what i just said, but it will not change the fact. This fact has been tested and certified even on people with so called "light brain".
Thinking that you can do things when you smoke weed, which you can't normally do in your normal state is the biggest lie misinformed people spread about.
Somehow, I just had to take out time to write this. It's all in the psyche, a mind thing. Infact, alcohol will get high than smoking weed will.
The most weed can do to you is force you to sleep.... nothing more!!!
Take it or leave it, but be properly guided.

You are absolutely correct. Little minds will still argue this and show their foolishness online...Google is ur friend,

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Joislim:
I read the story to the end, you are lucky to be alive and mentally sound.

Thanks for entertaining us with your life story.

Learnt some things and equally laughed so hard.
you are welcome. Glad you were able to learn some things cos that was the essence of the story.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeadRat:
THANK YOU FOR THIS I DO LEARN
you are welcome
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
i really thank God you decided to stop.
yeah bro, i was very lucky and i will forever be grateful to God for sparring my life

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
I think weed attracts spirits, the spirit of death came around when you started thinking of dieing by 6pm and almost killed yourself by standing on the higway.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by sKeetz(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
mikefem58:
I think weed attracts spirits, the spirit of death came around when you started thinking of dieing by 6pm and almost killed yourself by standing on the higway.

Say what? grin grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Oyindidi(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Happy birthday keeper1! You still dey Nl ?shocked
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by thedondada(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol. Stopped weed a long time ago though. I become superbly paranoid whenever I am high and can't control the paranoia.

Here's my first experience

This dude comes to the crib with some weed. He smokes with my elder bro and they never allowed me to smoke and possibly he was always high and never noticed or was unsure of himself about smoking solo in the hood..

Anyway I told him no problem and later on what we shared was known as a klaro. I took a cigarette after wondering what all the fuss was about this weed they were so particular about hiding from me when he taps me and says he been talking to me for like 1 minute and I haven't respondend.

This happened in seconds following the tap I looked at him and saw what I would only liken to planet of the apes and I burst out laughing. I laughed uncontrollably and fell of the chair to the floor rolling in laughter.

He panicked which made it worse as his panicked face looked more and more like a chimpanzee. Which made enough even more. I felt my throat was bleeding and ran to drink water to check.

I then confessed this was the first time and he panicked again thinking of what my elder brother would say. He gave me garri and milk in an alarming quantity which I took gratefully and asked me to walk with him to the bustop.

On the way I felt the sun was strong and had set my jeans on fire and started complaining that I needed to go back which he allowed me to.

For back home my thoughts running wild and I realised I was going crazy and would be a mad man roaming the streets. I went out again to look for my elder brother and confessed to him. I felt safer with him around and he bought me food and cold seven up.

I calmed down later and that was my initiation into a 3yr stint as a weed lover.

Interestingly I didn't know then that weed was igbo to show how naive I was.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by thedondada(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gofwane:
Contd....

I got tired of squatting and crawling and began pleading with them to slow down their pace. They turned and saw me on the ground grin grin they were surprised for a moment and then they started laughing. But none of what was happening appeared funny to me.

Mat: why are you still squatting down?

Me: so that i can pass through the hole

Taw: but we have already passed through the hole nah

They helped me up and i began to walk normal though i was still limping. We approached a group of ladies and in my mumuness, i devised a plan to catwalk pass them so that they won't notice that i was limping.
I began to cat walk in front of them, i even tried to be shake my ass. The girls burst out laughing and then cheering me to further encourage me. Mat and Taw were also laughing very hard. After we passed those girls, my madness changed to gear two!

I saw my life leaving my body shocked I ran fast and grabbed the life and put it back into my body. But the life still escaped again. I chased it and caught it and fixed it back, but this time i i made sure i held it tightly by crossing my both hands across my chest in order to block the way if my life decided to leave my body again.......

To be contd...........8

Now this is some.good weed.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by thedondada(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
@gofwane.

If you have stopped weed cool. I have also stopped for personal reasons.

That being said I never had the kind of experience you had. I was in the midst of smokers who guided my high and i trusted.

That being said weed isn't for everybody if you don't like it don't bother trying to impress anybody.

Word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
thedondada:

Now this is some.good weed.
abeg no tryam o if you know say you be jjc.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
thedondada:
@gofwane.

If you have stopped weed cool. I have also stopped for personal reasons.

That being said I never had the kind of experience you had. I was in the midst of smokers who guided my high and i trusted.

That being said weed isn't for everybody if you don't like it don't bother trying to impress anybody.

Word is enough for the wise.
It's around 6 to 7 years now since i last smoked weed.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by thedondada(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gofwane:
It's around 6 to 7 years now since i last smoked weed.

Lol I quit over 10yrs ago. No need. I ain't.going back.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
thedondada:

Lol I quit over 10yrs ago. No need. I ain't.going back.
wise decision. Weed is not for everybody.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gofwane:
Hello everyone, trust your day went down smoothly without much wahala.

...just like i promised my friends from the previous thread, i will share another aspect of what I've experienced in life. This is also a true life story, but not about baba things.

My dear friends, I'm sharing this short story so that you people will learn from my mistakes and avoid such a life style if you are yet to start it and also encourage those already in it to quit before it becomes too late.

Thanks

Typing......
I experience the same like you did. after smoking I went to bed and the room was turning as if the building was rotating
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
I just re-read this thread over again grin . All i can say is: I'm lucky and blessed!
Most of my hommies are either dead, mad, in prison or no where to be found- not even their families know their whereabouts.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by DonroxyII: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Gofwane:
I just re-read this thread over again grin . All i can say is: I'm lucky and blessed!
Most of my hommies are either dead, mad, in prison or no where to be found- not even their families know their whereabouts.
U mean those niqqurs u were smoking weed with then
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
DonroxyII:
U mean those niqqurs u were smoking weed with then
yeah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.