Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. (4966 Views)

My Experience With Marijuana / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by lilianofentse(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
I am currently writing a short story about the negative side of cannabis and what I experienced as a short time user. I would like feedback from you guys on title/if I should continue.
I take feedbacks whether positive or negative .
Thanks.
I already have this posted in the lit section but I knew I would get more apt readers in here.
I will post half of the story here tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Davash222(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
I am currently writing a short story about the negative side of cannabis and what I experienced as a short time user. I would like feedback from you guys on title/if I should continue.
Thanks.
I already have this posted in the lit section but I knew I would get more apt readers in here.
The after effect is still manifesting in you. No wonder .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by lilianofentse(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
The after effect is still manifesting in you. No wonder .
thanks sir I take your feedback will do. any other sensible feedback?

4 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by amaniro: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hey omo wobe wobe!
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by pointblank247(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
OK. Good ,you wan tell us say you dey smoke Igbo abi, kwontinue
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
never abuse marijuana or try to eat or smoke it in large quantity especially the one with high thc, it is addictive, you will experience derealisation and depersonalisation and dream-like state for hours or days, weak reflexes and confusion, hot flashes, excessive horniness for females if you are not careful, you will get panic attacks and have brutal anxiety problems.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by BrightEye(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Marijuana is not compatible with the system of people like me. When i eat it, it gives me one mental problem i know as racing thought.

5 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
SirMicheal1
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by West601(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
Thanks.
baby your the real Queen blow on joor but don't over do it just one in d morning Nd maybe two in d evening depending how strong ur head reach,its natural but over dose can mk u lazy,and eat much after or b4 taken it plus don't joke with water. am on two now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by West601(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
SirMicheal1
why u calling her u won blow one stick
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by IANAGI(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2019
I've been smoking weed for about 7yrs now and I see no side effects of it apart from the fact that de smoking has darkened my lips nothing more. I've even done some research to see the dangers of smoking but sister the benefits are just way more...... And let me quote "WEED DOES NOT MAKE YOU MAD"

14 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by mumumugu(m): 12:47am On Mar 26, 2019
You mean like this

4 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
Thanks.

How are we not sure you are not a NDLEA official

2 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 26, 2019
However been smoking weed for years prob like 4 and I smoke an average of 4 daily, other than divergent thinking and temporal sense of feeling good, I see no side effect however I noticed it has made me more lazy but then again I was always lazy before so I guess that's just an amplification but most times when am not smoking weed, I feel easily irritable esp when you are wasting my time saying nonsense

9 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=IANAGI post=76987881][/quote]

Weed doesn't make you mad, the highest it has done is render me sleepy and weak but not mad, what people don't realize is that those weed that drive people mad are something else laced with weed. But that lips I no understand, my lips are still the same color, all the touts and street boys wey we dey smoke together their lips don black

5 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 26, 2019
pcguru1:

lol. Na so you deh fear ni? If she like make she be FBI.

I do smoke weed, 3 to 4 wraps daily. Few weeks ago I decided to cook with it instead. omon, I craze that day. It was that day I knew you can see visions after taking weed. I saw my self carrying a baby girl. I was just day dreaming. Few days later, I got the shocker, she missed her period. This is no jokes.

11 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by ghettochild4u(m): 4:48am On Mar 26, 2019
pcguru1:

Weed doesn't make you mad, the highest it has done is render me sleepy and weak but not mad, what people don't realize is that those weed that drive people mad are something else laced with weed. But that lips I no understand, my lips are still the same color, all the touts and street boys wey we dey smoke together their lips don black
U don't smoke as much as they do
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2019
ghettochild4u:

U don't smoke as much as they do

Not something to be proud of, but I actually do I, or did, I have totally reduced I have been told by them not to be smoking like that because everything get moderation.

1 Like

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by lilianofentse(f): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2019
pcguru1:

lol I am not.
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Justdare: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
Thanks.

Waiting for your story as promised.
You would have to grow a very thick skin on this platform as two thirds of the guys here are super unreasonable
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol I am not.

My personal advise not worth it, I will soon kick this habit away, it's a mind altering substance, not the best work can be done while on it.

2 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by lilianofentse(f): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Justdare:

Waiting for your story as promised.
You would have to grow a very thick skin on this platform as two thirds of the guys here are super unreasonable
I know right?
Ion care though. My skin is much more thick than you can imagine. check the FTC, the fool thought he could scare me.
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Gofwane(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2019
weed!!!

My body doesn't just like that thing. Two drags is enough to scatter my head.

I don't think i have a light brain since i used to take 5 tablets of 225mg of tramadol around 10am, 3 tablets of exol 5 around 5pm, and 4 bottles of big legend and 12 sticks of Rothmans at night.
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Shakushaku1(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
I know right?
Ion care though. My skin is much more thick than you can imagine. check the FTC, the fool thought he could scare me.

U fine o, let's smoke together grin
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Shakushaku1(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Gofwane:
weed!!!

I don't think i have a light brain since i used to take 5 tablets of 225mg of tramadol around 10am, 3 tablets of exol 5 around 5pm, and 4 bottles of big legend and 12 sticks of Rothmans at night.

Agba awo, only u all this!

I foh for u ma neega
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Gofwane:
weed!!!

calm down bro. If your telling the truth abeg stop that TM thing abeg. Kills slowly. Take it atleast once a month. And not to that mg.

2 Likes

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by lilianofentse(f): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Shakushaku1:

U fine o, let's smoke together grin
lol. I stopped smoking since last year. I dont want my lips to be tongue
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Gofwane(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
stupidity:
calm down bro. If your telling the truth abeg stop that TM thing abeg. Kills slowly. Take it atleast once a month. And not to that mg.
i've stopped that tm shit. That thing made me faint more than 5 times. The last time i fainted, i woke up with a dislocated shoulder.

1 Like

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Gofwane(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Shakushaku1:

Agba awo, only u all this!

I foh for u ma neega
growing up in the streets of northern nigeria is no joke.
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Gofwane:
i've stopped that tm shit. That thing made me faint more than 5 times. The last time i fainted, i woke up with a dislocated shoulder.
im glad you stopped it. When I was taking it, it caused me a lot of restlessness. Your mind will be playing 10 10 on its own. Also makes your skin a shadow of itself. Weight loss, loss of appetite and more.
Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Lec25(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2019
One thing I can duduce about weed is, weed is spiritual. Weed has a way of tempering with one mind

1 Like

Re: My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. by Shakushaku1(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol. I smoked smoking since last year. I dont want my lips to be tongue

Lol.. Ur lips only get back when u a chronic smoker, I'm more of a recreational smoker, I'm that kinda guy that roll weed to stash and smoke prn.. I laugh when I see pple say weed or cigarette get them addicted, maybe I can say alcohol, but yet i can go three days without drinking.. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? / Gays Whatsapp Chat. / PHOTO: Elephant Chases Groom And Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.