Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Desperately Need To Know If He Likes Me Or Not - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Desperately Need To Know If He Likes Me Or Not (3458 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Desperately Need To Know If He Likes Me Or Not by mytym(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Kirsten93:
In my place of work,there is this guy that I like so much and I thinks he like me too...But am not that kinda girl that someone can start a conversation with.. But some of the time we talk because I do ask him for movies or he ask me and some casual stuffs though..But anytime his talking to me he touches me..Today,we where having a meeting and something was said that was funny by me and my hands where on the table,while he was laughing,though he was trying to get my attention he held my hand for some seconds(well I can't actually tell the time length)but it pretty lengthy..So I need to know if he likes me.

Kirsten93:
Nah...U are fucking hopeless and sick.did I write here on my post that it is compulsory that u contribute?Senseless animal like u..If wat I typed ain't correct is left for you to tell me or go Bleep urself

What you type is not only incorrect, it suggests a dysfunctional mind...@bolded Your mind is functionally fixed. Why will you think that you're not the type someone can start a conversation with? And furthermore, why will you verbalize such in a forum. You are simply not convenient.

Now to the topic, You 'desperately' need to learn civility, I'm sure the dude will respond to neutral gestures from a sane girl better.

CAVEAT: Don't bother to quote, just edit/rephrase your first post, that's a first positive step to healthy PR.

Danke
Re: I Desperately Need To Know If He Likes Me Or Not by Ahmiee(f): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
mytym:

What you type is not only incorrect, it suggests a dysfunctional mind...@bolded Your mind is funtionally fixed. Why will you think that you're not the type someone can start a conversation with? And furthermore, why will you verbalize such in a forum. You are simply not convenient.

Now to the topic, You 'desperately' need to learn civility, I'm sure the dude will respond to neutral gestures from a sane girl better.

CAVEAT: Don't bother to quote, just edit/rephrase your first post, that's a first positive step to healthy PR.

Danke
savage, LMAO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo shoot / If You Want To Attract Fine Girls In 2021 Then Understand This Secret. / This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.