Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) (3419 Views)

When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by iTearHerToto: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6901494/dear-wives-why-deny-husband

Take a look at the thread..How clueless and SIMPle a man he is.. The image below explains it all

I bet my left ankle he's never come across the word "Manipulation"

Pukes angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by diogo23: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
You will never learn that's why you condemned this comments and it's obvious you never marry, everything is not done with muscle

3 Likes

Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by fati2001(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
SO HOW IS THAT SIMPING?

1 Like

Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by ObaOfUyo: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Parks vehicle grin
Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by Savedday: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by iTearHerToto: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
diogo23:
You will never learn that's why you condemned this comments and it's obvious you never marry, everything is not done with muscle
At emboldened and married simps been flocking since 16 BC

Well y'all keep ravishng in your simphood.. Nobody cares..or is there anyone out here who cares?

Pukes angry
Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by diogo23: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2021
iTearHerToto:

Well y'all keep ravishng in your simphood.. Nobody cares..or is there anyone out here who cares?
Marriage is far different from girlfriend and boyfriend

Pukes angry
Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by diogo23: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2021
iTearHerToto:

Well y'all keep ravishng in your simphood.. Nobody cares..or is there anyone out here

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by iTearHerToto: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2021
diogo23:

Happy succumbing to their manipulations

Merry Christmas too
Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by Athemisia: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2021
diogo23:

...STF! You are a simp...

1 Like

Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2021
All these small small shidren throwing the word "simp" upandan, wuna wehdone grin...

I see nothing "simp-ly" about that dude's statement... On the contrary, I think we should be open to learning from people with real experience...

There're lots of reasons why married women will deny their husbands intimacy and quite frankly, we may never know for certainty until we're married...

You don't expect that a woman who is physically abused by a man on a regular will just happily open her legs when the man feels horney, or a woman who just gave birth yesterday or a woman who is seriously sick will be happy to have sex, nahhhhhhh, I don't think so...

I'm not saying it's right to deny your spouse your body, but I believe that there are reasons that could result in that, some of which in my opinion are justified...

Not everything is by muscle eh...
Once once dey try use wisdom follow some matters...
That's why you have a brain...
Re: This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) by Femi8586(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Favfables1:
All these small small shidren throwing the word "simp" upandan, wuna wehdone grin...

I see nothing "simp-ly" about that dude's statement... On the contrary, I think we should be open to learning from people with real experience...

There're lots of reasons why married women will deny their husbands intimacy and quite frankly, we may never know for certainty until we're married...

You don't expect that a woman who is physically abused by a man on a regular will just happily open her legs when the man feels horney, or a woman who just gave birth yesterday or a woman who is seriously sick will be happy to have sex, nahhhhhhh, I don't think so...

I'm not saying it's right to deny your spouse your body, but I believe that there are reasons that could result in that, some of which in my opinion are justified...

Not everything is by muscle eh...
Once once dey try use wisdom follow some matters...
That's why you have a brain...

You're right from your perspective.. But you're still not getting the point.

The instances you made above are justified.. But the real issue is that some women use sex with flimsy excuses to manipulate their husbands. These men will then have to beg and do whatever she says should he want to have sex with her. Falling for this kind of manipulation is called simping which OP is fighting against.

A man should always reason with his God given brain, and not with his reproductive organ.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

After Hearing That Chrisland Girl Having Sex At 10 / I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me / Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.