Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death (31497 Views)

Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Defcon1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
I weep whenever I read the book of Ecclesiastes. Though I am agnostic, I feel like it was written because of me. We are all dust and will return to dust. I felt so troubled in my heart about earthy things one day while I was driving, I just came down from my car and gave some random person I never knew my ipad and some cash( I didn't even count). There is nothing in life, we only have one life to live. Make good use of it. Break limitation and be
remembered. How many wealthy men do you look up to without their money? People value worthy men not money
What informed your agnosticism?
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Shaw007(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Few days after meeting Buhari..

Your son clutches his chest and dies of heart attack...

I no talk anything ooo..

But I thought heart attack is an old man disease?
its not an old man disease, it can affect anyone of any age,even children
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by blarkraimez: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
givan:
Tinubu himself is indirectly responsible for the death of his son as well as that of many other innocent lives. According to the news, the boy had heart attack and was rushed to a hospital in Lagos state ( where his father was once a governor). 'I think', if the father of the child had done something to put our hospitals in Lagos state in good shape while he was in power, God willing, the life of his child might have been prolonged.
May God forgive you... you talked as if people in advance countries dont die of cardiac arrest and other terminal diseases too....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Matrixuncovered: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
I weep whenever I read the book of Ecclesiastes. Though I am agnostic, I feel like it was written because of me. We are all dust and will return to dust. I felt so troubled in my heart about earthy things one day while I was driving, I just came down from my car and gave some random person I never knew my ipad and some cash( I didn't even count). There is nothing in life, we only have one life to live. Make good use of it. Break limitation and be remembered. How many wealthy men do you look up to without their money? People value worthy men not money

true
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by laudate: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
givan:
Tinubu himself is indirectly responsible for the death of his son as well as that of many other innocent lives. According to the news, the boy had heart attack and was rushed to a hospital in Lagos state ( where his father was once a governor). 'I think', if the father of the child had done something to put our hospitals in Lagos state in good shape while he was in power, God willing, the life of his child might have been prolonged.
His father stopped being governor of Lagos state years ago. Why not blame current administration for not maintaining health facilities, since then?
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by stepo707: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
I weep whenever I read the book of Ecclesiastes. Though I am agnostic, I feel like it was written because of me. We are all dust and will return to dust. I felt so troubled in my heart about earthy things one day while I was driving, I just came down from my car and gave some random person I never knew my ipad and some cash( I didn't even count). There is nothing in life, we only have one life to live. Make good use of it. Break limitation and be remembered. How many wealthy men do you look up to without their money? People value worthy men not money
Just read all your post.i would say am inspired by your wisdom and knowledge particularly about life.youbhave a fan.
Meanwhile do you mind me asking why you chose being agnostic?
You can PM if you don't feel like stating in public
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Queenlovely(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2017
stepo707:

Just read all your post.i would say am inspired by your wisdom and knowledge particularly about life.youbhave a fan.
Meanwhile do you mind me asking why you chose being agnostic?
You can PM if you don't feel like stating in public

its just struck me as the right thing. I wasn't raised here in Nigeria. I was raised by an atheist
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by intruxive(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
Are u gifty?
U must be gifty, or her older sister. Chai u can lie for africa shocked
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by stepo707: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:

its just struck me as the right thing. I wasn't raised here in Nigeria. I was raised by an atheist
Oh I see.keep doing good.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by lilytender: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
clevvermind:
I THINK FAYOSE WILL MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE. THE DULLARD(BUHARI) HAS NOTHING MORE TO OFFER.

Yes, Fayose will make a good president of Biafra Republic.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Paulabiodun: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
That's so good of you ma,how can I get to know u cos I don't know if you can help me out with iPad or tab,my sister I really need it,i t has not been easy for me in school without iPad or tab,God bless as you continue to help the needy out....081333395574,my number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.