Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Action Do I Take?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Action Do I Take?? (557 Views)

What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance / What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Action Do I Take?? by fayded(m): 1:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Okay guys, thanks for your advice and contributions in my previous thread, it gave me a barrage of options on what to do, however, I picked to be silent, so I ignored all her calls, I even traveled back home.
When I came back to school, she saw me, she even did d hairstyle that I told her to do(fringe ponytail), she did not want to do it before sha.she called my name, I said hey, and walked away
Anyways, after I came bk,I ignored her for some time, but I had to be a man and I started talking to her. During the course of our discussion, she actually brought up the Instagram DM stuff(apparently, she doesn't know that I know).. She was like she wanted to prove that some men are scum, so she flirted with the guy and he fell for it obviously(d guy is her friend's bf, and on Instagram, they gat this cute couple goals ish going on, always commenting on each other's pics).. Anyways, she unfollowed the guy and they don't talk now. She did ask me, why I ignored her, but I couldn't tell her sha...
My reason for opening this thread, mehn, she lock up that part o. I've not got any action for like 2 weeks now. We kiss, and stuff buh once I try to go there, she just closes, but when I stop, she will start being super flirty again and start twerking for me. It's complicated sha, because the last time we did it, she cried after it and sent me this veryyyy long text that she feels bad after doing it, I should please stop bla bla bla. That's why I'm scared sef. But she will be on my bed and be doing sexy dance and be kissing me anyhow, but still doesnt want it.
Just ds night, I tried again and she was like, nothing for me until/unless I marry her(wtf). I now replied that I'm going to call other girls this night, she then chuckled and said you are not serious.
What do I do biko??.. Should I be ds supportive bf(we re not dating, haven't defined it yet).. Or be rude and show her that I have other options,
Abeg no bashing pls. Thanks.. U might have to read d previous thread(very short though) to understand this one.
Re: What Action Do I Take?? by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 02, 2017
I was one of those that adviced you on your other thread where you asked if she was a LovePeddler. Now, i'm going to tell you what is going on.

The girl is a smart girl, somehow she found out the reason you have been ignoring her might be related to her instagram DM. She must have realised you know what's up, and she quickly cooked up a story for you about the whole thing being a playful, instagram love ish. And you swallowed the story, hook, line, sinker, boat and fisherman. I think she just likes what she gets from you (only you can tell us what you give her...must be lots of money or gifts ). But i know she isn't interested in you in the way you want it (i don't want to use the word 'sexually'). She either has a steady guy, she's keeping it for. It's not that she doesn't want to be touched or because she is a virgin. If she were, she wouldn't go the lengths she goes with you. She just isn't attracted to you. Now, i am not an advocate of premarital sex, neither am i a pastor with stupid sheeples....so i'll ask you to reach deep into your self and ask yourself what you want from her. If it's sex, and she isn't giving it. Then walk. If it's a relationship that isn't about sex alone, then see if you can work something out with her and build it. I want you to live a life without heartache and constant worries, that's why i took out time to write this.

Now, what i don't want is to see another post from you about this girl grin. Because, i will find you, and we will flog you in public for disturbing the peace and causing public nuisance with this girls story all the time. You can go now

1 Like

Re: What Action Do I Take?? by fayded(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2017
ScotFree:
I was one of those that adviced you on your other thread where you asked if she was a LovePeddler. Now, i'm going to tell you what is going on.

The girl is a smart girl, somehow she found out the reason you have been ignoring her might be related to her instagram DM. She must have realised you know what's up, and she quickly cooked up a story for you about the whole thing being a playful, instagram love ish. And you swallowed the story, hook, line, sinker, boat and fisherman. I think she just likes what she gets from you (only you can tell us what you give her...must be lots of money or gifts ). But i know she isn't interested in you in the way you want it (i don't want to use the word 'sexually'). She either has a steady guy, she's keeping it for. It's not that she doesn't want to be touched or because she is a virgin. If she were, she wouldn't go the lengths she goes with you. She just isn't attracted to you. Now, i am not an advocate of premarital sex, neither am i a pastor with stupid sheeples....so i'll ask you to reach deep into your self and ask yourself what you want from her. If it's sex, and she isn't giving it. Then walk. If it's a relationship that isn't about sex alone, then see if you can work something out with her and build it. I want you to live a life without heartache and constant worries, that's why i took out time to write this.

Now, what i don't want is to see another post from you about this girl grin. Because, i will find you, and we will flog you in public for disturbing the peace and causing public nuisance with this girls story all the time. You can go now

Lolz.. Okay sir.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stranger Grabs Lady’s Hand, Yells At Her For Refusing Free Ride In Lagos / This Romance Must Not Stop! / Nigerian Lady Dey Celebrate One Year With Her Boyfriend Wey She Ask Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.