Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her (763 Views)

My Girlfriend Got Raped. / How A Guy Got Raped By Four Ladies... / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by techlawcrat: 5:58am On Dec 17, 2018
What will be your immediate action if you leanrt from your gf that she was raped by her supposed business partner who lured her into his house and had canal knowledge of her and still threatens her because he thinks he has money?
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by highpriestess: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Get him arrested.
All rapist deserves death by roasting.

1 Like

Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by victorian(f): 6:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Op you honestly want to hear the truth?

Her boyfriend, her fiance go japa!

That's the end of her relationship with her darling BF.

OYO.

1 Like

Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by pryme(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Report to the police first, if noting good comes out of it, we do it Punisher style cool
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Will report to d police straight away, guard her movements but most importantly, find out what has transpired between the 2 of them before then, because there would have been signals no matter how little..then doing business that requires going into a Man's house without checking if his wife is home or not, that kind business go hard to talk for town.
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2018
victorian:
Op you honestly want to hear the truth?
Her boyfriend, her fiance go japa!
That's the end of her relationship with her darling BF.

OYO.
Me japa? For my fiance? Oya werey

Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Lols it could be dangerous to me o, I'll ask baba God y always me? If I don't get his response then ma'japa

Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2018
Of course i will take the matter up with the police cos rape can never be excused..its a crime. But this one u saying her boss or business associate lured her into the house might also get me suspicious.wetin im take lure her? Did he use 250k as a bait for her to spend d night with him? Is dat part of d luring? After we don take d matter up and have the rapist get wetin im deserve and i later found out d babe dey get affair with the boss or business associate i go codedly waka leave her after dem don deal wit d rapist. No time for stresscheesy. But if she aint havin an affair wit d rapist b4 of course i will stand by her.

1 Like

Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2018
pryme:
Report to the police first, if noting good comes out of it, we do it Punisher style cool
hire boys to align the rapistcheesy. Use plank with cane to yama im back.tell am to kneel down and tell ur babe iyam sorry hundred timescheesy.i concur.

1 Like

Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by babyfaceafrica: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2018
okay
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by techlawcrat: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2018
The rape happened twice fa.
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by victorian(f): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

Me japa? For my fiance? Oya werey

I no ya werey

Oya bounce!!

Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Offpoint: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2018
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool op na learner, he's just been serve the rape story and he believed itgringringrin
We've all been there
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Offpoint: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
techlawcrat:
The rape happened twice fa.
Wake up dude, there was no rape.... we've all been served this kinda storyline before...
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2018
victorian:

I no ya werey
Oya bounce!!
Lolgrin u fit bounce me?
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by victorian(f): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

Lolgrin u fit bounce me?

With just one hand!

U go see yasef untop roof!
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2018
victorian:

With just one hand!
U go see yasef untop roof!
Ehnnn! Even at the oda room? U can still bounce me? grin
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by victorian(f): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

Ehnnn! Even at the oda room? U can still bounce me? grin

Who dey follow u go the oda room!

No be me and you! angry
Re: What Action Will U Take If Your GF Got Raped And Her Rapist Still Threatens Her by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2018
victorian:

Who dey follow u go the oda room!
No be me and you! angry
Lookat this one

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Dad's Pants Was Stolen Two Munite After Spreading It / Eating This Food Will Make You Have Weak Erection / Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.