Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything (3823 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by mamagee3(f): 4:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Boyfriend broke up with me because I'm in a hotel on vacation with my aunt. He asked me for the hotel name and my room number and I said I didn't want to disclose that and he told me I shouldn't call nor text him anymore; he hates sluts. I mean this makes no sense. Everytime there's a breakup for no reason. I'm tired of this.
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by DanseMacabre(m): 4:23am On Nov 02, 2017
I thought you said he breaks with you over everything, so lemme ask a few questions.

How many times have you guys broken up already

Why couldn't you guys meet at the hotel reception or something, if you were in the same location

You sure say na you and your aunt dey that hotel

Man's not brainless man. grin

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Hmm! Endtime Break Ups
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:28am On Nov 02, 2017
I will need only comment when I see a pinsure of your broken head
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Congratulations to him. He's been delivered and freed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by lawman88(m): 5:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Sorry, with all due respect, you are the cause of this break up. Why don't you disclose it to him? He might be suspecting you and you confirm his fears with careless refusal to reveal the hotel. You are the cause, don't cry
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2017
better go and get married, still doing boyfriend and girlfriend at ur age, u no dey see ur face for mirror

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Samyj247: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2017
she is forming big girl with chinko money....she think say na every guy get time.

so u never marry sef . I think say u donmarry o. most girls are the reason why they remain single at 40.

are u sure u are not from IMO state

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by makydebbie(f): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2017
Sorry dear. He's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Kondomatic(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2017
lawman88:
Sorry, with all due respect, you are the cause of this break up. Why don't you disclose it to him? He might be suspecting you and you confirm his fears with careless refusal to reveal the hotel. You are the cause, don't cry
The insecure dude should go work on himself bro, I don't see why she should disclose the hotel name and room to him if truly she's there with her aunt.
It doesn't make sense.
What is he going to do with the information? Go check on her?

What if her family doesn't know him?.
What if she's not old enough to have a boyfriend? You gotta ask questions bro.

The only time I will agree with you is if she lied about her who she's lodged with.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by onward4life(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2017
mamagee3:
Boyfriend broke up with me because I'm in a hotel on vacation with my aunt. He asked me for the hotel name and my room number and I said I didn't want to disclose that and he told me I shouldn't call nor text him anymore; he hates sluts. I mean this makes no sense. Everytime there's a breakup for no reason. I'm tired of this.

Dnt blame the poor guy abeg!

If only you have seen what byron long

does to ppos girlfriends ehh!
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Samyj247: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
The insecure dude should go work on himself bro, I don't see why she should disclose the hotel name and room to him if truly she's there with her aunt.
It doesn't make sense.
What is he going to do with the information? Go check on her?

What if her family doesn't know him?.
What if she's not old enough to have a boyfriend? You gotta ask questions bro.

The only time I will agree with you is if she lied about her who she's lodged with.
guy do u really no what u are saying. is this mama lolo not old enough to have a boyfriend? will her aunt flog her if she say d guy is her friend?....

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Kondomatic(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Samyj247:
guy do u really no what u are saying. is this mama lolo not old enough to have a boyfriend? will her aunt flog her is she say d guy is her friend?....
Damn, just checked her dp.

Her nose alone is qualified to have two boyfriends. Apologies for disagreeing with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Kondomatic:

Her nose alone is qualified to have two boyfriends. Apologies for disagreeing with you bro.

Haba this is so unfair
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by enuk80(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2017
what is she doing with her aunt in an hotel room
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Samyj247: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Kondomatic:

lollsssss,,,,u bad o...we call that kind of nose oblivion onions nose
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Samyj247:
lollsssss,,,,u bad o...we call that kind of nose oblivion onions nose

Guys sha.. onion nose? Seriously?
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Heloct(f): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2017
This lady brings all her problems to nairaland..
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by betty616(f): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Why didn't you give him the hotel address? You sure say you dey the hotel with your aunt? Hotel and not home. Me sef wey be lady go break up with you a hundred times cos of that.
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Samyj247: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhizesther:

Guys sha.. onion nose? Seriously?
ofcus
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Pchidexy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Samyj247:
she is forming big girl with chinko money....she think say na every guy get time.

so u never marry sef . I think say u donmarry o. most girls are the reason why they remain single at 40.

are u sure u are not from IMO state
What's exactly your beef with ladies from Imo state? Which state are you from?
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
armylord:
better go and get married, still doing boyfriend and girlfriend at ur age, u no dey see ur face for mirror

I will beat you hard ooooh.
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
While am here Waiting on "her" to quote me
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by kalex0(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I think I like u can we be friends please?
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by kalex0(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I think I like u can we be friends please?
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 03, 2017
He is afraid that he got a little d1ck!
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I will beat you hard ooooh.
grin, lolzz and ill bite u hard
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2017
So he has finally seen the light? Wise dude. undecided
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by makydebbie(f): 5:42am On Nov 03, 2017
kalex0:

I think I like u
can we be friends please?
No problem.
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2017
makydebbie:
No problem.
I also like you, can we be friends?
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2017
armylord:
grin, lolzz and ill bite u hard

Hmmm see you.
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Suprnov3r:
While am here Waiting on "her" to quote me

She done that yet?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid / Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month / I'm Dumping Her Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.