Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month (3822 Views)

Ghanaian Men, Very Proud Of This Picture / I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Knocknock: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2020
The lady who claimed she was an “unpushable” prostitute bragged about the kind of luxurious lifestyle she lived and how it does not matter to her the kind of lifestyle or work she does as long as it provides food on the table and keeps her happy always.

I'm not like other fake ladies that are ashamed of their profession, my account is heavy and my pocket always full.

I take care of my family and provide their needs which other ladies cannot do.

SOURCE FROM. https://yawabase.com/2020/06/proud-prostitute-says-sleeps-with-men-to-pay-her-bill-see-how-much-she-earns.html

3 Likes

Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by donbachi(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Check very well.
its either she cooks for kidnappers,
she is into gun running for armed robbers or she fvcks only kidnappers and armed robbers...using prostitution as a front.

1 Like

Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by IceLip: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Congrat
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Newcreature2020(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Phil3vs19
Contemporary English Version
that they are headed for hell! They worship their stomachs and brag about the disgusting things they do. All they can think about are the things of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by ezegenigbonine: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Funny enough when they born this one, there was many ceremony (naming and dedication) little did they know that its waste of time, money and energy. Problem wey condom for solve just within 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2020
With a face and body like that, prostitution is just what she is fronting.
She is yet to say the truth about what she does for a living.

Na them, olosho for day, kidnapper and armed robber for night. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by kambili999(f): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2020
hmmmmm
this is the peak of it
I give up
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Davash222(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2020
J111333:
With a face and body like that, prostitution is just what she is fronting.
She is yet to say the truth about what she does for a living.

Na them, olosho for day, kidnapper and armed robber for night. undecided
Abi Olosho for night, kidnapper and armed robber for day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Heineken(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Nawao
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Girl power! grin
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by 2cul2care: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Shey this 1 resemble person wey dey see 500k monthly

Mtcheww, attention seekers
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Saskatchewan57(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Move on bitch, ain't nobody taking you serious.
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2020
You earn half a million with those fake lashes? Lmao
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Mayng01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
& half a million diseases in one month as well, cos it has already shown on your face that you are diseased. Change your ways and accept a holy life.
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
OMG

1 Like

Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where is EFCC, INTERPOL, FBI, and NYPD ?
Work don land..
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by IVORY2009(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Naijaolosho. shocked shocked
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by Hypnotise: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
I believe her. Toto get power oo
Re: Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Better be sure you are making real money because that thing in between your legs you call pussy will soon shrink and disappear. And by then you go no say pussy dey finish

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) / I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please / He Impregnated His Cousin (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.