Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

“I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (7174 Views)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by IamHeWrites: 4:44am On Nov 02, 2017
A guy has shared screenshot of the conversation he had with a girl, who he took interest in, after he fell in love with her profile picture.

According to the screenshots, he buzzed the girl online, and asked for a meet up.. But then, the lady in question said she’s not interested in meeting him at his place, as a hotel is much rather appropriate.

The screenshots were shared by Correct ng with the caption;
“I met a girl online that I had interest on, so I tried approaching her, I was chocked how she went straight to the point with me, this is so bad that our girls are now pure prostitutes, I am sending this to you so that you can help advice our young ladies out there..”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/i-approached-girl-i-liked-and-she.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by IamHeWrites: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2017

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Girls!! See the way she placed a price tag on her whole being. 20,000 naira for a full grown human being! 20,000 naira for somebody the parents sweated hard to raise!! 20,000 naira for some parents 'precious' baby girl.

Nothing on earth, justifies prostitution! This is for the cheap harlo.ts that will come here to tell me about hardship, suffering, pressure from men and so on.

All i see is the trending love of vain things by most women is the cause of this unwholesome disease that is eating into the lives of young girls these days.

I don't blame the guys that said they pray not to have female children. I don't agree with that though. I want one but i'll work hard on giving her the best upbringing humanly possible. Afterall, i no spoil person pikin, grin, so Karma has no right coming anywhere near my home.

And to the guys paying for sex. C'mon, sex is cheap...easy. You don't have to pay. If you're really about sex, find a girlfriend who wants to have sex with you too. The money you pay to get sex can be sent to your younger ones as pocket money.

Bottom line is IF A TEADER DOESN'T DISPLAY GOODS FOR SALE, NO ONE WILL COME TO BUY OR BARGAIN WITH THE TRADER. The girls are putting themselves up for sale, and the boys are pricing the goods.

If you don't agree, slide on to your own line and comment. If you quote me and talk shiit, i'll show you how painful truth can really be. Your descendants will feel the pains after you. My mouth no good o.

25 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Oye0404(m): 5:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Na olosho b dis1 nah, not even a tushed one. na smellow she be.
one of dose girls forming slay queens with empty skull. she really murdered d Queen's language...

1 Like

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Expo 101. How to know an oloshoo.

1. They can't write or speak a simple sentence of English.

2. They are always snapping photos with emphasis on arse and boobs. Either shots are taken from behind, or from the side (zoomed onto the arse) , or taken from the top and showing their cleavage. What else have they got to show na...no brain. Only arse and boobs.

3. They always come out to defend 'oloshoism' on threads like this. They are in an informal union of some sort with unregistered members. But they must defend their kind. It's a sisterhood of 'commodity' sellers.

Lemme stop here for now... the Guest speakers below me will continue from where i stopped.

Be smart students, detect the oloshoos from the comments that follow.

19 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nwodosis(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2017
The earlier prostitution is legalised the better, these people are just like Fulani herdsmen doing business without paying tax!

5 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2017
well I don't belame her at all dis days Nigerian girls are very cheap, some of dis girls can open legs 4 u, if u buy dem a plate of food, who are we to belame d,government, hardship ,poverty ,or d Nigerian men who over hype dis ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by MhizzAJ(f): 5:54am On Nov 02, 2017
All these Oghara girls self cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by 912(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2017
I think the guy is really foolish. From her statements you can tell she is an uneducated prostitute yet the foolish boy is still wanting to sleep with her without condom.

The irony is the boy sounds educated but he's acting like an illiterate that doesn't understand why he needs to use a condom. The girl on the other hand is a pure illiterate, but she understands.

Yes she is a prostitute but I give her the thumbs up for being able to stand her ground and not giving in to having sex without a condom with a foolish guy that doesn't value his life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by mazimee(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2017
All this arranged conversation angry
Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Smellymouth: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2017
That is called marketing, no time for long convos or love yarns.....

You when dey invite her come your house wetin you want make she come do? Watch Champions league or to charge her phone? Nor be Knacking you wan give her?

What were you expecting her to demand? WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING? Look at you..

14 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Lalas247(f): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Anyone can can chat to a cheap prostitute undecided You clearly can’t get ladies who don’t demand 20k undecided

And you want skin to skin ... u n her same-levels so don’t know wt u want us to say ...
Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by sonofanarchy(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2017
ScotFree:
Girls!! See the way she placed a price tag on her whole being. 20,000 naira for a full grown human being! 20,000 naira for somebody the parents sweated hard to raise!! 20,000 naira for some parents 'precious' baby girl.

Nothing on earth, justifies prostitution! This is for the cheap harlo.ts that will come here to tell me about hardship, suffering, pressure from men and so on.

All i see is the trending love of vain things by most women is the cause of this unwholesome disease that is eating into the lives of young girls these days.

I don't blame the guys that said they pray not to have female children. I don't agree with that though. I want one but i'll work hard on giving her the best upbringing humanly possible. Afterall, i no spoil person pikin, grin, so Karma has no right coming anywhere near my home.

And to the guys paying for sex. C'mon, sex is cheap...easy. You don't have to pay. If you're really about sex, find a girlfriend who wants to have sex with you too. The money you pay to get sex can be sent to your younger ones as pocket money.

Bottom line is IF A TEADER DOESN'T DISPLAY GOODS FOR SALE, NO ONE WILL COME TO BUY OR BARGAIN WITH THE TRADER. The girls are putting themselves up for sale, and the boys are pricing the goods.

If you don't agree, slide on to your own line and comment. If you quote me and talk shiit, i'll show you how painful truth can really be. Your descendants will feel the pains after you. My mouth no good o.
na nairaland you dey come form activist

6 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2017
The biggest problem of Man is Woman and the biggest problem of a lady is materialism

1 Like

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Thiannah(f): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2017
The guy self is not any better, they are both birds of a feather, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by divinehand2003(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2017
I like the babe's decision. How can u ask for skin to skin in this modern age? Some guys are crazy.

3 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by NightHound(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
You were chatting with a prostitute. No shame there. It's her hustle. And apparently, it's yours too. Just learn to be safe; the extra lube is not worth it if you end up with something.
Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Kondomatic(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2017
I kinda like the girl, her straightforwardness is topnotch. It is better to fvck, pay and then forget about her till further notice than to get a girlfriend fvck once and then receive N100k worth of personal and family problems.

Most girlfriends are prostitutes and potential prostitutes who do not know that they're prostitutes yet

2 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Adaumunocha(f): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2017
ScotFree:

Book of epistle chapter 1 to 100.... I can imagine how agitated you were typing this epistle grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by tosyne2much(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Asking for skin-to-skin bleeping from a prostitute?

The guy is obviously an eeeediot

1 Like

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by skrrskrr(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2017
you saw an olosho, messaged her... which kind answer you dey find?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2017
From her useless English dis girl go dirty o. Oga it's good you refused o cos you can even get gonorrhea just by tlkn to dis kinda girl.

2 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2017
sonofanarchy:
na nairaland you dey come form activist

Who be this one? Go lick salt

1 Like

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Smellymouth:
That is called marketing, no time for long convos or love yarns.....

You when dey invite her come your house wetin you want make she come do? Watch Champions league? Nor be Knacking you wan give her?

What were you expecting her to demand? WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING? Look at you..

LMAO this nigga is not well. cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2017
With her ugly English sef... 20k sha... Nawa o..
Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by uminem02(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2017
He fell in love with her profile picture...What a world!!!

3 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Smellymouth: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Rokia2:

LMAO this nigga is not well. cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bet it's true na.. cheesy

He chatted up some random girl on Facebook and started inviting her over for a hot round of knacking. What was he expecting? Free Knacking? LOL..

3 Likes

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bet it's true na.. cheesy

He chatted up some random girl on Facebook and started inviting her over for a hot round of knacking. What was he expecting? Free Knacking? LOL..
Maybe he wanted to know her favorite color and the kinda music she likes. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by AskProf: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A guy has shared screenshot of the conversation he had with a girl, who he took interest in, after he fell in love with her profile picture.

According to the screenshots, he buzzed the girl online, and asked for a meet up.. But then, the lady in question said she’s not interested in meeting him at his place, as a hotel is much rather appropriate.

The screenshots were shared by Correct ng with the caption;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/i-approached-girl-i-liked-and-she.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique

Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by olaleks007(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Iranu

20k for used punany abi is d punany brand new
Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by henrylowe(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2017
Two senseless people
Re: “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” by Smellymouth: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Rokia2:

Maybe he wanted to know her favorite color and the kinda music she likes. grin grin grin

Hahahaha. The guy dey even speak English even after she tell am price. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me / How To Know When A Man Loves You. / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.