Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP (43673 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! / I Will Sue Buhari If GCFR Title Is Conferred On Mko-says Atiku's Former Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by JastSiryin(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
MUMU! No be wetin their teachers say make dem talk?...Wetin concern dem with you, when you no be Tom & Jerry mtcheww! yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by cnonyechi(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Our future president

A man of high level integrity

MUMU
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
cnonyechi:

MUMU
It's all soul's day, I'm going to forgive you cause I just received Jesus in his wholeness.

Don't try it next time

1 Like

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by jostmof(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
forghon:
Atiku dey knw u na, even dere unborn children knws u. Greatest looter of all time
do you have a available factual prove with details..
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by belindar: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
This Atiku can lie. Anyway he is a politician. It’s in the blood. How can you say children knows you. The child you are holding is not more than 4 years old. Which means he was not even conceive when you were vp. Stop making fool of yourself. I bet you come to my village they will not know you. Children in My village only know their parent and teacher. They don’t even know their governor. Bloody liar.
If they shout your name when you enter their school , there teacher might hv told them you are coming. So just Bleep off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by DTaj: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Funny clown. All for 2019 elections! "Arranged meeting" with pupils at the airport, lol.

This mega thief should not get near that position- he would just sell Nigeria as a country! Ask Obasanjo...
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by isaac2392: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
it is true that politics is indeed a dirty game.... has he been duin all this rubbish bfor? so bcoz of our vote now u want to be kind abi? oloriburuku somebody
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by sarrki(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lilimax:
Fixed smiley
Don't tell me you're regretting your 2015 action? shocked

I well stand with Mr president till the end
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by sarrki(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
kkko:

Ekwensu nwoke

grin
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by goldfish27(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
for him mind they for call him uncle atiku...
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by rafcrown(m): 2:23am On Nov 03, 2017
NEXT TIME,They will sing
ATIKU BABA
ME KUDI.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Ayatullah(m): 3:04am On Nov 03, 2017
hoover420:
You are lucky they did not shout thief, thief thieeeeef

Lucky indeed! Let him proceed to Ajegunle and come back to inform us of what Ajegunle children call him.........he dare not tell us!
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by seunfape(m): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Na because of the money Wey you steal then na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) / PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.