Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128791 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Spylord48: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Smily202:

Depends on the one you choose ; but make sure u have 300k. 6 months duration , least is 4months if ur brain is sharp. They have centre in Lagos Ph, check the website for more details http://www.skytrainecentre.com.ng/training-courses/

do they have provisions for accomodation please?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Smily202(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spylord48:

do they have provisions for accomodation please?

Yes
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Spylord48: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Smily202:

Yes
wow thanks

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nigeriadondie: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
olaboy1:

You are quoting me out of context, because at no point did I write that laws don’t shape societies.
Can u pls put me in context.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
please house does anyone have an idea on how to contact Portugal embassy, it's been three months now since my aunt and her family submitted their documents and passport applying for sheghem visa, my aunt and the kids are regular travellers but have not gone to Portugal before while my uncle used to be an abacha that does not believe in leaving the shores of N8geria for anything but to their amazement and more recent to my aunt's worries UK p till now they've not heard from the Portuguese embassy, any useful advice on how to go about this will be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Philtrik(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:

An average forklift operator in Finland earns about $13 to $15 per hour. You're talking of like $31,000 per month.

$15/hour can't earn you $31K a month.

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Saintsquare(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Smily202:

Yes
pls do you have an idea how amount charged for accommodation?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Osatoh:
please house does anyone have an idea on how to contact Portugal embassy, it's been three months now since my aunt and her family submitted their documents and passport applying for sheghem visa, my aunt and the kids are regular travellers but have not gone to Portugal before while my uncle used to be an abacha that does not believe in leaving the shores of N8geria for anything but to their amazement and more recent to my aunt's worries UK p till now they've not heard from the Portuguese embassy, any useful advice on how to go about this will be highly appreciated. thanks

The portugese had always been some re difficult mofos and she will wait even longer. It's difficult for "Africans" getting Portuguese travel visas except the Lusophones Africans
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
AK481:

link of one please
The best so far is www.interracialmatch.com but it cost a fortune like 40 dollars per month and you should be ready to send them your I.D or it would be deleted sharply.Another is www.interracialdatingcentral.com this is cheaper usually like 20 dollars per month.To cap it up prepare to spend at least six months grin.Its that serious except you are very lucky and may find one with who would last.

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
lostnegro:
The best so far is www.interracialmatch.com but it cost a fortune like 40 dollars per month and you should be ready to send them your I.D or it would be deleted sharply.Another is www.interracialdatingcentral.com this is cheaper usually like 20 dollars per month.To cap it up prepare to spend at least six months grin.Its that serious except you are very lucky and may find one with who would last.
AK481:

link of one please
thats it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Waffarianman(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Omo boy no pics to spicing your matter up, abeg no vex o try attach lil pics make we take see front from the waff side.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by area74: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2018
olaboy1:

I work as a design engineer electrical sensors and I’m satisfied with my chosen field of study (Masters in elect eng/specialization in telecoms).
Note we had compulsory software courses in this program.
I have friends who are software developers and have moved to Dubai for big projects. So you can’t go wrong with any of the programs I’ve listed.

It’s very easy to find a 14yr old programmer here and kids building robots because the wages for low skilled jobs are very high in Scandinavia, hence they are been replaced by technology.

Thank you for your honest posts on this thread.

Please, what are the chances for Accounting and Finance professionals as a foreigner in Sweden? Provided that one had a masters degree their coupled with work experience back home.

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
area74:

Thank you for your honest posts on this thread.

Please, what are the chances for Accounting and Finance professionals as a foreigner in Sweden? Provided that one had a masters degree their coupled with work experience back home.

For where, abeg no try am. That’s one industry you will never find a foreigner.

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by AlphaStyles(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2018
By Gods grace i will travel to europe i really want to tour the world

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by AlphaStyles(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2018
lostnegro:
thats it
i am going to date a white lady too

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by lordally(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
olaboy1:
Maybe I’ve not been following. You applied for residence permit base on family ties to a Swedish girl and you are in Finland?
Yes Swedish girls mentality are that weird when it comes to finding love in very difficult situations, when you live here like 5 years you will understand more why she came to Nigeria breaking all odds.

You are a smart dude, as a Naija to Naija guy who has lived here for almost 10years, my greatest advice for you is to find a job that pays above 13,000kr as a back up if you are in Sweden. All those African mentality of the theory and definition of love just put am for one corner first. The greatest sense of fulfillment for these low self esteem women no matter how beautiful they are is coming to save someone in a 3rd world country, once you start making more money than her or you are no longer in the category of a poor 3rd worlder, her insecurities will set in.

Yes Scandinavia is beautiful and you can excel here with hard work just like anywhere else in the west.

How can I come over to Sweden or Finland LEGALLY from Nigeria or from UKRAINE??.??

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by itunuoluwa4490: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pidgin2 *runs out of the thread*

10 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Endtimesmith(m): 3:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Europe preoccupied in my thoughts, here l come soonest.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by FrankByMonster: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
I mean, going on a walk in Finland is great, but it could get you at unexpected problem - running out of money. If it's happen, you will be okay, as http://www.saunalainaa.fi/pikalaina/ is always there for you. Don't be afraid, Finland is expensive place tho.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
how do i get a bae from this country sef
?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by MrBigiman: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Which work dey Finland. How easy to get job
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by konstantee: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Good day y'all,
anyone still active on here?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by area74: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2019
olaboy1:

For where, abeg no try am. That’s one industry you will never find a foreigner.

Thank you sir for your honest advice.

What alternatives can I consider when I get to Sweden with my background?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by adigun98(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Bossman i hail o,I dey follow your thread bumper and I see good work wen you the do here ,I get some questions wen I go like ask chairmo abeg how person fit take run the student visa enter finni and i want know if the language no go be problem base on work level as I don go learn the forklift and finally bossman shey na free tuition abi I go gats pay some money
Thank you chairmo .
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 12, 2020
Blesschemical:
Broooooo, i dnt know if its you but i think you are the guy i met when you came to collect reference letter from the department for your Msc application. You gist me about how your swede babe came to see you in Nigeria. We shared our dream of going to further our education abroad. I am taking a masters program in Canada now. Even here too electrians, plumbers, welders and any skill make dope money. I don go learn forklift ASAP and i get my forklift license now.....lol God bless your hustle jare. My regards to your woman and talking about women, one sweet oyinbo girl just dey shower me with too much love mehn, snow fell the other day and she didnt come to school with her car, can you imagine that this girl took a bus to her house, came back to school with her car and drove me home just because she didnt want me to walk home in the cold...no naija girl don show me that kind love before.......Shoutout to every oyibo girl wey dey show love to the niggars, we love una scat Bro pls what was your CGPA?
How much did you spend in getting your forklift licence and how many months did it take?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Sportwin(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
lostnegro:

How about tinder boss?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Sportwin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blesschemical:
Broooooo, i dnt know if its you but i think you are the guy i met when you came to collect reference letter from the department for your Msc application. You gist me about how your swede babe came to see you in Nigeria. We shared our dream of going to further our education abroad. I am taking a masters program in Canada now. Even here too electrians, plumbers, welders and any skill make dope money. I don go learn forklift ASAP and i get my forklift license now.....lol God bless your hustle jare. My regards to your woman and talking about women, one sweet oyinbo girl just dey shower me with too much love mehn, snow fell the other day and she didnt come to school with her car, can you imagine that this girl took a bus to her house, came back to school with her car and drove me home just because she didnt want me to walk home in the cold...no naija girl don show me that kind love before.......Shoutout to every oyibo girl wey dey show love to the niggars, we love una scat Bro pls what was your CGPA?

Boss link me
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Sportwin(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
lostnegro:
Brethren beware of scammers on facebook and free dating sites etc go for paid dating and don't do it for the sole purpose of going out but for love.,Thats a stale trick and you may regret it.I have dated Czech,Irish,British and currently dating an American now.The bottom line is get a paying job first or save to pay for those sites.(can cost as much as 8k) dont think it can just happen in a day.These things take time.Lastly don't be those who break their hearts�.shallom

Gee I have done paid tinder ?
Gold to be precise
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sportwin:

How about tinder boss?
Tinder is restrictive as you cannot choose a location outside the country. if you must do that it's more expensive than paid dating sites
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Sportwin(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
lostnegro:

Tinder is restrictive as you cannot choose a location outside the country. if you must do that it's more expensive than paid dating sites

I already paid for the gold sir
So I can explore different countries
Trying sweden now
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sportwin:

I already paid for the gold sir
So I can explore different countries
Trying sweden now
Okay that's cool and I wish you good luck.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Sportwin(m): 12:04am On Oct 24, 2020
lostnegro:

Okay that's cool and I wish you good luck.
Thanks boss
Any tips ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.