Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128735 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Sportwin:

Thanks boss
Any tips ?
Get high quality professional pictures that portray you as well to do.i.e wearing suit. taking pictures in nice locations etc and never ask them for money. They see most nigerians as 419ners.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by gbaby4live: 5:15am On Mar 31, 2022
gbaby4live:
Congratulations baba...

Oya Fire on please.

Let's start feeling Finland here in Nigeria..

Finally, Suomi1990 amazing story finally landed in Front page..

Baba God Let my own way go smooth, so I can show the world what it means to RISE from GUTTER to GRACE..

Looking at this post and currently smiling from America.
If you are interested in something, pray and claim then see how things will change from good to better smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Floki737: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
gbaby4live:

Looking at this post and currently smiling from America.
If you are interested in something, pray and claim then see how things will change from good to better smiley

Nice one bro, I'm really happy for you.
May the lord do it for us tooo.

Are you starting your own thread?
Please do, it would be really appreciated.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Udapod(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Five years it was posted that’s when I’m seeing this thread and I read everything from page 1 to the last through every comment. Any how I must japa this year. Op you for try Dey update us nah. We no sey u go don go far
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by EngrKemp: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2023
Ziggarrr:

Brooooo
Bro 😂 how ur oyibo babe wey dey Show u better love ?
My ppl..Which better dating app can I install to find good Oyibo babe?

Even paid once..
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by EngrKemp: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2023
Even paid once
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by EngrKemp: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeriadondie:

Yah all Nordic countries or in a small sense Sacandinavian country all nearly d same features. I live in Norway the richest of all d scandinavian country. Thanks to its oil and beta govt that foresaw d future and made d best use of its oil. They ve d world’s largest sovereign wealth fund of over 1 trillion USD.
Norway is a picture of what Nigeria should ve been if the oil wealth was utilized fornd good of all.

Nigeria is doomed beyond redemption.

Hope u re learning the language? Cos no option to that if u re to integrate well.

And bro, I'm a rig electrical Peron and a welder too with iiw Pipe Fitting ,welding and Fabrication cert. And autocad cert.
Please connect me with a job contract,I am very reliable.even though a Good dating sites,or oyibo babe .
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by EngrKemp: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2023
BigChillin:

Barbing is good. But your client capture base will be very narrow. You will be catering to a very small segment of the society, the immigrant population. The indigenous Caucasian population will not easily patronize a barber from Africa.

Bro what of Pipe Fitting ,welding and Fabrication and electrician?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by EngrKemp: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2023
olaboy1:

I work as a design engineer electrical sensors and I’m satisfied with my chosen field of study (Masters in elect eng)
Note we had compulsory software courses in this program.
I have friends who are software developers and have moved to Dubai for big projects. So you can’t go wrong with any of the programs I’ve listed.

It’s very easy to find a 14yr old programmer here and kids building robots because the wages for low skilled jobs are very high in Scandinavia, hence they are been replaced by technology.
Please what Tools do you work with and what programming language do u use to work?
Must one be a programer to be able to do ur type of work?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by EngrKemp: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2023
Sportwin:

Thanks boss
Any tips ?
Bro how was your Search, please share ur experience.
weteckventures@gmail.com
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Divay22(f): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sirheny007:
@suomi1990
I have been motivated beyond imagination!
You dont know what your story means to me.
I will be leaving this country in less than 4 years from now.
Amen.
I hope you did left?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Ow0eg0kudi: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
TheManOfTheYear:
Only STEM related courses ...
But there's always an option to switch into ... or any skilled labour

Good day bro,

Thanks for sharing your coding journey.

Please, I will greatly appreciate if you can share your github and LinkedIn account. It can be sent to iponriowo#at#gmail#dot#com

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.