Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (25859 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by rattlesnake(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
freeze is right

8 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Pidginwhisper: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
headache, headache, headache over what shouldn't be an issue, if you want to pay your tithe, fine. your money, your decision, if you don't wanna pay, fine aswell, nobody is forcing you sad
My Sugar Banana kiss kiss
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by safarigirl(f): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:
I am a tither, if you are not happy GOAN die.
wow, a titherv telling people to goan die.

Look how yoi are spreading the teachings of Christ, I wonder how many people Jesus asked to goan die because they opposed him.

Fake Christians everywhere

16 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by biggy26: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:
You are a tither and i guess u are a believer. But why do u use language like telling whoever to go and die, when u are supposed to be a life giver? Not good!

7 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by koolaid87: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Waconzy abi na Wetin dem dey call you. You're mad. Tithe na scam!

All dem pastors twist the whole verse to scam gullible folks. Though it's a matter of choice and anybody can do whatever with his/her funds, but let's be real.

Why are they not preaching Mathew 25 as much as they preach malakai 3.

Blessed is Daddy freeze for taking it upon himself to break the yoke of religious scam.

How can ppl say he's a devil for simply telling ppl to divert their resources to those that needed it the most which are the less privileged.

Only a yahoo boi pastor would see something wrong with that.

More blessing Daddy Freeze

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2017
No matter the lyrics and rhymes or grammers any pastor will speak, I ll never drop a dime as tithe or offering or seed or whatever. But i will gladly part away with my money or relief items to the poor and needly.

Lord knows!

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by tellwisdom: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2017
olade82:
All the tithes when u waconzy dey pay, where your music career today?

4 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by anonimi: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
dinma007:
Nigerian singer, Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu, better known by stage name Waconzy has reacted to Daddy Freeze' constant teachings on tithing.

According to Waconzy, the controversial OAP is saying rubbish as tithe is paid to God and not the pastors.

Can he indicate the address of God where the tithe can be deposited
Sheeple alert activated.

Tithes

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=deuteronomy+14&version=NIV

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Made1414(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
dinma007:
Nigerian singer, Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu, better known by stage name Waconzy has reacted to Daddy Freeze' constant teachings on tithing.

According to Waconzy, the controversial OAP is saying rubbish as tithe is paid to God and not the pastors. He shared a photo with Freeze and wrote;

Your the one talking rubbish.. The freeze guy says everything with quotations in the Bible.. You didn’t even mention Bible talk more of a verse..mpama

"@daddyfreeze with dues respect as my elder, i laughed so hard after wating you talk about tithes cos everything u said about tithe is 10000% RUBBISH !
Yes we are in the last days and fake prophets and pastors everywhere (not only in Nigeria, what of ghana, Benin republic , usa and other parts of the world?
But it doesn't change the word of God !
People don't pay their tithe to the pastor, they pay it to God and whatever the pastor does with it is their business.its not our duty to judge but to do what what has instructed through the bible.

How do you expect churches to sponsor crusades, build churches, reach more souls and more if not for tithes & offerings.
The same church
Do u think anybody will go to church if their pastor is poor ? Real men of God are not blessed with our tithes or offerings, as a matter of fact, some pastors single handedly sponsor their ministries for years before they start getting members.

10% for God is not too much. Your tithe is your financial covenant with God and it works 10000000000% . As a matter of fact, @timayatimaya secret of sucess is tithing .
U can Ask him .

Here in America, if you don't pay your tax, which is about 25% , you going straight to jail plus they use private jets too (why are u not complaining about them?
Your tithe is your kingdom tax and if you don't pay it, you are going straight to financial jail.
Your tithe is different from your salvation.
Salvation is in the heart and good works, while your tithe is for financial progress/openings.
It shows God(not your pastor) that you put him first and he will not allow evil to touch your flow of financial blessings.

About fake pastors, guys remember that you don't have to worship your pastor because he is mortal like you. The only difference with your pastor and you is that he is more disciplined in keeping God's words therefore there will be signs and wonders when he calls on God.
How will you know fake pastors? You will just know, your spirit will tell you. They can't fake it for too long.

Brothers and sister please pay your tithe to a living church and watch God bless you. . .
. .
#tithe #nigeria #truth #daddyfreeze #wisewords #Jesus #teamJesus"

https://www.lailasblog.com/everything-u-said-tithe-10000-rubbish-waconzy-comes-daddy-freeze/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by omoiyalayi(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Waconzy! Waconzy!! Waconzy!!!

How many times did I call u?

Daddy freezer is coming 4 ur head

Am out

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by abbeyty(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2017
what is wrong with these people and tithes anyway? nobody is stopping you paying your tithes we all have different opinion regarding tithes. pay your tithes if you want to and spare us this fkry. Most of these people prefer paying millions as tithes while their nearest neighbour go to sleep without food

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by anonimi: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:

Which passage of the Bible did you get the bold part from

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by enemmo(f): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Mannylex:
This guy just just opened a can of worms. Trust me, when freeze speaks ,his mouth runs like an open tap of contaminated water. He would come for this dude.

If Freeze is as smart as I think he is, he will ignore this one.

This Artiste just wants to trend by force.

Nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2017
My friend read your Bible Malachi chpt 3 vs 5-14 before you comment. Thank you

outofthebox:

i also wonder o.. i am still waiting for any of these celebrities to give intelligent response
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by wwwmaster: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:
And you are a "tither" abi na tighter?

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Who do pastors pay their tithes to, or are dry exempted from it? 10% from 1000 people and yet the church pays to no one, ridiculous! Religious institutions should pay tax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by ikorodureporta: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Does God really need the money we created? If a person cannot take care of his siblings, parents, & d needy around him but takes his money to a jet-flying-G-wagon-riding man in d name of tithing, i pity that kyne man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by lexy2014: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
The way Waconzy shift him mouth from freeze sha grin

Btw no one is forcing you to pay tithe. If you want to pay, you pay from your heart and what happens to the money afterwards is not your business.

The Freeze guy daz misleading people might even be paying his own tithe.
I don't think freeze is misleading anyone any more than pastors are misleading a lot of people. D fact is that a lot of people approach religion from an emotional point of view. They depend on what pastor says not what d bible says. D musician just wrote a long essay without any scriptural backing. Give that essay to freeze and he will produce enough scriptures to dissect d issue and defend his position. Many Christians are like lawyers who don't know what d constitution says. They only wait 4 "papa" or "daddy" to feed them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Ejomax77(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2017
XXLDICK:
The funny thing is that those opposing Freeze's tithe view never support their claim with Bible verses just like Freeze does.

Funny, he said you will be poor if you don't pay tithes, but most of the men on Forbe list do not pay tithes. You can't even get to Forbe list if you pay tithes, you can't be giving 10% of your wealth to church and still be able to compete with those that don't.
See someone talkin bout most of the men in forbes list! lemme ask you;
which church BILL GATES dey go?
Which church WARREN BUFFET for baptize?
AMANCIO ORTEGA nko what bout OPRAH?
If u no fit answer then keep qwayet and stop commentin what you don't know...
You said somethin bout dem bein unable to compete with the richest if they pay their tithe(i.e 10% of their income)... Do you know the amount WILLIAM HENRY GATES spend on Bill and melinda gates foundation annually? yet he's stil the world richest.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by anonimi: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2017
abbeyty:
what is wrong with these people and tithes anyway? nobody is stopping you paying your tithes we all have different opinion regarding tithes. pay your tithes if you want to and spare us this fkry. Most of these people prefer paying millions as tithes while their nearest neighbour go to sleep without food

Let us see what Jesus Christ said about that, shall we?
Those who wish to blindly follow their false teachers are free to do so.

Matthew 25

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A35-40&version=KJV

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

4 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu is as dumb as dumb can be , lol
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2017
People are working hard and creating wealth for themselves and others , while some lazy sheeple and their thieving pastors are neck deep in a fruitless scam called tithe.

Sometimes I weep for Africans and how they think. Does God eat money or do they send the money to heaven ?? Is the money used to care for the orphans, widows and poor ?? We all know the answer is no, if you are paying tithe and suffering, maybe you need to suffer more so that the truth will hit your numb skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by anonimi: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2017
ivolt:
Freeing gullible people from mental shackles is very difficult.
Even some slaves fought passionately in favor of slavery during the American civil war.

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by positivelord: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2017
the useless boy is saying it as he was told...no reference to back his point..as far as he is concern its like Nairabet ..it works, you stake and win..this pple eeh

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Freeze has his mindset frozen with human sense......not even your righteousness could give you salvation. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Freeze please stop using carnal sense on spiritual things......worse of all....luring others to do opposite what GOD says. By the way, who made you a Judge? If you are a Christian as claimed, then you must remember that the accuser of the brethren is the devil......so stop the hate and accusation undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by ziggy1702(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2017
your money, your decision. other ears are not suppose to hear about it but in Nigeria everything is news
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by iamrammy(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2017
waconzy be running his mouth upandan,almost 6yrs now no single hit or refix sef.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by kevoh(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Lol...this D-rated artist also wants to trend!
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by komekn(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2017
dinma007:

According to Waconzy, the controversial OAP is saying rubbish as tithe is paid to God and not the pastors. He shared a photo with Freeze and wrote;

"@daddyfreeze with dues respect as my elder, i laughed so hard after wating you talk about tithes cos everything u said about tithe is 10000% RUBBISH !
Yes we are in the last days and fake prophets and pastors everywhere (not only in Nigeria, what of ghana, Benin republic , usa and other parts of the world?
But it doesn't change the word of God !
People don't pay their tithe to the pastor, they pay it to God and whatever the pastor does with it is their business.its not our duty to judge but to do what what has instructed through the bible.

How do you expect churches to sponsor crusades, build churches, reach more souls and more if not for tithes & offerings.
The same church
Do u think anybody will go to church if their pastor is poor ? Real men of God are not blessed with our tithes or offerings, as a matter of fact, some pastors single handedly sponsor their ministries for years before they start getting members.

10% for God is not too much. Your tithe is your financial covenant with God and it works 10000000000% . As a matter of fact, @timayatimaya secret of sucess is tithing .
U can Ask him .

Here in America, if you don't pay your tax, which is about 25% , you going straight to jail plus they use private jets too (why are u not complaining about them?
Your tithe is your kingdom tax and if you don't pay it, you are going straight to financial jail.
Your tithe is different from your salvation.
Salvation is in the heart and good works, while your tithe is for financial progress/openings.
It shows God(not your pastor) that you put him first and he will not allow evil to touch your flow of financial blessings.

About fake pastors, guys remember that you don't have to worship your pastor because he is mortal like you. The only difference with your pastor and you is that he is more disciplined in keeping God's words therefore there will be signs and wonders when he calls on God.
How will you know fake pastors? You will just know, your spirit will tell you. They can't fake it for too long.

Brothers and sister please pay your tithe to a living church and watch God bless you. . .
. .
#tithe #nigeria #truth #daddyfreeze #wisewords #Jesus #teamJesus"

https://www.lailasblog.com/everything-u-said-tithe-10000-rubbish-waconzy-comes-daddy-freeze/

Cc; lalasticlala

In all of this unending rhetoric not one evidential scripture to substantiate thier view.

IF YOU KNOW THE WORD OF GOD YOU CANNOT BE DECEIVED.

When the word is taken out context it becomes a con, all of them are being conned and decieved.

Majority is not necessarily right, the narrow path Matthew 7:13 NUFF SAID.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by samsam2019: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Tithe works and your career is as good as dead.

Makes sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor Is Getting Married! Bridal Shower Photos / Lilian Esoro, Her Son And Mother In 3 Generation Picture / Rachael Okonkwo Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.