Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (25851 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Deo1986(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
So its okay for a armrobber, kidnapper and 419ers to pay tithes? Wacomzy is still deluded.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
derecho:
So tithe na filthy lucre? My brother don't misinterprete Bible.
Tithe is God's commandment.
Simple.
Personally I feel it's too small to sacrifice to God I believe what you freely offer as offering from the 90 percent is what shows your love to God.
Malachi 3:10 not only mentioned Tithe but Offering also.

More like testing a kid with 10 slices of bread to give you just one slice from the 10 YOU GAVE Him and the kid thinks it's wisdom not to part with 1.

If a guy gives God just 500 naira out of 5000 naira, or 100,000 naira out of 1,000,000naira in obedience to God's word how does it make him foo lish?

These same wise economists will waste it on girls, tequila, prostitutes,hard drugs etc

Freeze is not wiser or more stubborn than many of us.Many of us fight some dogmas but submit to God's word.

To boot,Christianity isn't a religion but a relationship with God.We aren't robots ,in His Light we see light.

pls read Deuteronomy 14:22-29 for more tithe. Then, do we no y d bible asked people to pay tithes and offering? Its not meant to show love 4 God. D reason is still in that Malachi u quoted. But to make it clearer, pls check acts 4:32-35
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by centboy123456(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
jagabanlewis:
Who cum b waconzy again?

so u don't know Waconzy how old are u
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by centboy123456(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
wasiudvd:
Who is Wackozy again?

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
TRichumble:

Whatever you do in Christian religion, you are supposed to back with scriptures.
The payment of tithe is not commanded for Christians under the New Testament. In fact the Bible says that those who keep the law are not justified before God. Galatians 2 verse 16
The payment of tithe is under the law, so those who pay tithe cannot be justified before God.
It is as simple as that.

Don't allow yourself to be carried away by sentiments, it will only lead to destruction Proverbs 14 verse 12.
Maybe your destruction certainly not mine. The first act of Tithing was recorded 400 years by Abraham before the Old Covenant was instituted through Moses. So how dare you just lump Tithing along with the Old Covenant. And hey since we are in d grace dispensation and we shouldn't be legalistic why don't you give more than 10% to prove your point against titjing. I bet your argument is about giving far lesser. I have never seen an Anti tithe crusader who ever wanted to pay above the Tithe they are always about paying far less. I have no problem with that bro. With or Without you God's kingdom would move... You can go ahead and sit in your nice Church knowing fully well that the salary of ur pastor, the air conditioning, your church's new buildings are all built by the hard contributions of fellow Christians...

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
emmaelectelect:

More info on this Betty Robinson Ministeries in Sudan
Thank you. The James and Betty robinson ministry is an American mission which spends much of its outreach in Africa and I think middle east. Just go their site and under outreach you would see the numerous projects you can donate towards. You can also plan your giving to them as you desire. The Organization is a very credible one and you can check it out on TBN.

http://lifetoday.org/about-life/james-and-betty-robison/
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by jagabanlewis(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
centboy123456:

Old enuf to b ur fada
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by wasiudvd(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
What if I say as old as your dad? Is age proportional to knowing Wackozy?
Think before you come here to form rude boy.
Now tell me who Wackozy is.
centboy123456:

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by chibabe259(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Spuggie:

I am really interested in knowing if Christ would have made the same comment.
Whoever said he loves the Jesus Christians talk about but hates the Christians because of their attitude, just won over a new fan

Who your support help?
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Lightman300(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
XXLDICK:
The funny thing is that those opposing Freeze's tithe view never support their claim with Bible verses just like Freeze does.

Funny, he said you will be poor if you don't pay tithes, but most of the men on Forbe list do not pay tithes. You can't even get to Forbe list if you pay tithes, you can't be giving 10% of your wealth to church and still be able to compete with those that don't.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Lightman300(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
XXLDICK:
The funny thing is that those opposing Freeze's tithe view never support their claim with Bible verses just like Freeze does.

Funny, he said you will be poor if you don't pay tithes, but most of the men on Forbe list do not pay tithes. You can't even get to Forbe list if you pay tithes, you can't be giving 10% of your wealth to church and still be able to compete with those that don't.
The first ever billionr in US dollar is John D Rockfeller.Yea,you guessed right! he was a known tither.
William Colgat,owner of the famed colgate toothpaste,yes,a tither.Infact this guy took it to d rediculous;he started with 10%,and migrated to 100%.Jc Penny,AA Hyde,Mr Kellog,Mr Crowell,etc.These are global entrepreneural giants and men of worth.
I'm here,not to evince thoughts & rationales that will convince you to part with your 10%,rather to let you become like that famous catfiish who leaped in error out of his pond (the only body of water known to him),and discover to his absolute amazement that there is not just a sea of water,but several.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
XXLDICK:

Simple, only a handful of billionaires are Christians and being a Christian is one thing, paying tithes is another. Most Christians do not pay tithes.

you are stil bringing me back to my point,,, dnnt generalize or make assumptions in public without proof .
how dd yu know most xtains dnnt pay tithe ,,who or which organisation or websites test for that.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by omojeesu(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Acidosis:

Tithe is an English word. It means 10% of your income. That's the least a true Christian should give.

Neither Jesus not the Apostles taught tithe-giving. It was a necessity forced on the Church when congregational church system became the norm since Constantine made Christianity a State Religion.

Tithe was a mandatory practice for Jews ONLY under the Old Testament.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by derecho(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
lexy2014:
pls read Deuteronomy 14:22-29 for more tithe. Then, do we no y d bible asked people to pay tithes and offering? Its not meant to show love 4 God. D reason is still in that Malachi u quoted. But to make it clearer, pls check acts 4:32-35
I read the said Bible passages and couldn't find them against tithing.
The last passage you quoted will help you understand what I was trying to say about offering. The converted believers went beyond the ritual of 10percent but gave all.See verse 37 of Acts 2.
They gave all to the Apostles not sure the Apostles coerced them.It was from a willing/cheerful heart.
I have not seen where the Bible negates Tithing, which Jesus considers trivial when He spoke about the Pharisees tithing mint,cinnamon etc and leaving weightier issues.
The question is did God command it?YES!!
Did He have a reason for it?YES
Is there still need for meat in His house?YES
Will the poor always be with us?YES
Is it Sinful? NO
Is There any place in the Bible where God discouraged it?I haven't seen it

Giving is a proof of love.As Christians, it's the least we can show. If we can give to others how much more to God's house?We even give gifts to pastors,not our tithes and offerings.

As Children of God,we believe scriptures and obey.If the pastors teach the truth we obey them.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by God2man(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2017
God2man:
I am here to corroborate what the op or what the person asserted.

Everybody is paying tithe take or leave it, there is no way you can outsmart God, if you decide not to pay, the world is full of so many things that will make the money useless in your hand, you can have the money, what about good health, good marriage, protection, excellent brain, peace and joy. Money cannot buy these things mentioned above.

Devourers are plenty in this wicked world, they are here to waste your hard earned money, even if you pay the tithe, you need to pray seriously against these Devourers e.g, accident, untimely death, strange sickness, thieves, armed robber, 419ers, scammers, pestilence, costly error, disaster, tragedy, calamity, insanity, dull brain, and so on.

God is good. Out of let's assume #1,000, God is asking for just #100(one hundred naira), you can use the remaining #900 for your other things, this same thing apply to the large amount like one million naira. We are greedy and selfish, we want to spend every thing, economic wise, we are not helping ourselves. A wise man should know that not all money should be spent, he must keep some money, he must give to help others, he must give to his mother, he must take care of his family above all he must give back to the source where the money is coming from which is, God.

This is where tithe come to play, this tithe, is the one that preserve all other money coming into your pocket. It is the silent prayer to God for mercy on all other needs. That God o, help me, let nothing happen to my business, my family, my job and so on.

However, if you refuse to pay, if you steal it or you burrow it, you better start praying for mercy because only God will determine what will happen to you.

Our forefathers of the Christian faith(I am talking about people that met with God and heard his voice) paid tithe, who are you now in this rotten age to preach to us that we should not pay tithe.

Have you fasted for 40 days without food?

Then you have no Biblical theory to say that we should not pay tithe.

Yes! Pastors are Stealing the tithe, it is part of the greediness I mentioned earlier, if you are given #10 million naira to keep and you don't steal it then I can believe that you are innocent.

Human nature is full of greediness until God help us stealing or corruption will continue till Jesus come.

Your own duty to God is to pay your tithe to avoid trouble.

God bless you.

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Stinginess is a disaster.

Givers always get.

Keepers will lose.

Stinginess will make you to be stingy to yourself.

The children of the generous man will never suffer.

What goes round comes around.

If you refuse to open your hand wide for others to be blessed, you will not be able to receive from anybody.

Whatever you sow you reap.

You reap more than you sow.

What you do to others whether good or bad has a way of returning back to you.

Life is a circle.

You have a seed in your hand.

Give.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by lexy2014: 3:36am On Nov 03, 2017
derecho:
I read the said Bible passages and couldn't find them against tithing.
The last passage you quoted will help you understand what I was trying to say about offering. The converted believers went beyond the ritual of 10percent but gave all.See verse 37 of Acts 2.
They gave all to the Apostles not sure the Apostles coerced them.It was from a willing/cheerful heart.
I have not seen where the Bible negates Tithing, which Jesus considers trivial when He spoke about the Pharisees tithing mint,cinnamon etc and leaving weightier issues.
The question is did God command it?YES!!
Did He have a reason for it?YES
Is there still need for meat in His house?YES
Will the poor always be with us?YES
Is it Sinful? NO
Is There any place in the Bible where God discouraged it?I haven't seen it

Giving is a proof of love.As Christians, it's the least we can show. If we can give to others how much more to God's house?We even give gifts to pastors,not our tithes and offerings.

As Children of God,we believe scriptures and obey.If the pastors teach the truth we obey them.
u clearly misunderstood me. I didn't tell u d Bible was against tithing.I only asked u, y should Christians pay tithe. That's y I sent u those scriptures 4u to understand d reason. If u don't understand d reason y something should b done, u will abuse d whole process. People are told 2 pay tithe cos God will bless them. That's not d reason. That's d consequence. D reason 4 tithing is still in Malachi 3. I referred u to Deuteronomy &Acts 4 to help u understand d reason 4 tithing. U talking about obeying scriptures. Do u no any church that practices tithing according to Deuteronomy 14 or that follows what d apostles did with church money in Acts 4?do u practice tithing according to Deuteronomy 14 or isn't that d scripture too? Its not about how much they gave d apostles but whether what was given was used 4d PURPOSE 4 which it was meant. Acts 4:32-35 and Deuteronomy 14:22-29 helps u to understand d purpose and practice of tithing

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by djon78(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2017
lexy2014:
u clearly misunderstood me. I didn't tell u d Bible was against tithing.I only asked u, y should Christians pay tithe. That's y I sent u those scriptures 4u to understand d reason. If u don't understand d reason y something should b done, u will abuse d whole process. People are told 2 pay tithe cos God will bless them. That's not d reason. That's d consequence. D reason 4 tithing is still in Malachi 3. I referred u to Deuteronomy &Acts 4 to help u understand d reason 4 tithing. U talking about obeying scriptures. Do u no any church that practices tithing according to Deuteronomy 14 or that follows what d apostles did with church money in Acts 4?do u practice tithing according to Deuteronomy 14 or isn't that d scripture too? Its not about how much they gave d apostles but whether what was given was used 4d PURPOSE 4 which it was meant. Acts 4:32-35 and Deuteronomy 14:22-29 helps u to understand d purpose and practice of tithing

I think the guy you quoted has given you a very intelligent, reasonable and sound reply. You are saying Christians are not supposed to pay tithe, you quoted acts, he showed you that from the chapter you quoted that the early Christians went above that and gave there all. He asked whether God was against it or anywhere in the bible God commanded Christians not to pay tithe and the answer is no.

So what I am Still trying to figure out is you guys don't even have any sound argument on this issue, God never commanded anywhere not to pay tithe. Simple
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by lexy2014: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
djon78:

I think the guy you quoted has given you a very intelligent, reasonable and sound reply. You are saying Christians are not supposed to pay tithe, you quoted acts, he showed you that from the chapter you quoted that the early Christians went above that and gave there all. He asked whether God was against it or anywhere in the bible God commanded Christians not to pay tithe and the answer is no.

So what I am Still trying to figure out is you guys don't even have any sound argument on this issue, God never commanded anywhere not to pay tithe. Simple

can u pls quote me were I specifically and explicitly said Christians aren't supposed to tithe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress Dakore Akande Beautiful In Conrows / Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.