Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (25821 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Kayleb26(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2017
There are many who have "nothing" to do with God but their understanding of the principle of tithing is outstanding.

Folks gotta quit trying to beg God with tithes, offering and even services in church.

For except a person is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by foyeks2001(f): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2017
dinma007:

How do you expect churches to sponsor crusades, build churches, reach more souls and more if not for tithes & offerings.
The same church

The purpose/aims of tithing are not these this Waconzy of a guy listed...tithing is only for the Levites, the poor, the needy, the widow, orphans even the tither himself.... ur bible isn't meant for decoration, kindlyngo thru it and get ursef enlightened.

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by kirajustice: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2017
This guy is really stupid sha...So timaya that sings about boobs,yash and deeply secular songs is getting his blessings from God....that;s like saying God is blessing him for encouraging youths to participate in activities he warned against in the bible...Daft vulture.

See Freeze explained tithing according to the bible....and this has really opened peoples eyes to the tricks played by these Nigerian pastorpreneurs......a large percentage of these people are charlatans and master criminals....they use the bible to control you and your behaviour...turn your to a slave through brainwashing techniques and hive mentality.....

I believe in God..and believe the bible....but to go to church in Nigeria..lai lai. Most of the churches here are an advanced form of MMM..they tell you that once you pay your tithe or give God something you reap 100 times over.....and its shocking that people with masters degrees and Phds fall for these basic tricks. They paint God as a money doubler and believe you mean..over 90% of people that tithe..don't tithe because they love God..they Tithe because of what they want to get back..that is the basic rationale used and there is nothing more self deceiving than that.

Want to know if tithing is real.....dont work..just be paying tithe and see if the money will come...looool. What God is after is your heart and your faith in him..not your money..money is man-made. If you want God to know you value him....its not by the amount of money you give church.....it by how much you believe and worship him..simple!

Some people say that Tithe is not for Church.....ok..let me Ask ...Who is the sole signatory to the church account where all the money is stashed ...Ehn?.....All those tithes that are being stashed...who places them in fixed deposits for more money to accrue? who....? Who dey chop the interest?

How does a pastor who had nothing..all of a sudden starts riding hummer, rolls royce and flying private jet? Some say its a gift...what prevent me from using church money to buy a jeep.....give to a member and ask him to pretend as if he bought it and present it to me in church as a gift? what prevents me from doing that as a pastor?..most people dont think....honestly.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
My friend read your Bible Malachi chpt 3 vs 5-14 before you comment. Thank you

old or new testament bros?
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by adegeye38(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2017
dinma007:
Nigerian singer, Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu, better known by stage name Waconzy has reacted to Daddy Freeze' constant teachings on tithing.

According to Waconzy, the controversial OAP is saying rubbish as tithe is paid to God and not the pastors. He shared a photo with Freeze and wrote;

"@daddyfreeze with dues respect as my elder, i laughed so hard after wating you talk about tithes cos everything u said about tithe is 10000% RUBBISH !
Yes we are in the last days and fake prophets and pastors everywhere (not only in Nigeria, what of ghana, Benin republic , usa and other parts of the world?
But it doesn't change the word of God !
People don't pay their tithe to the pastor, they pay it to God and whatever the pastor does with it is their business.its not our duty to judge but to do what what has instructed through the bible.

How do you expect churches to sponsor crusades, build churches, reach more souls and more if not for tithes & offerings.
The same church
Do u think anybody will go to church if their pastor is poor ? Real men of God are not blessed with our tithes or offerings, as a matter of fact, some pastors single handedly sponsor their ministries for years before they start getting members.

10% for God is not too much. Your tithe is your financial covenant with God and it works 10000000000% . As a matter of fact, @timayatimaya secret of sucess is tithing .
U can Ask him .

Here in America, if you don't pay your tax, which is about 25% , you going straight to jail plus they use private jets too (why are u not complaining about them?
Your tithe is your kingdom tax and if you don't pay it, you are going straight to financial jail.
Your tithe is different from your salvation.
Salvation is in the heart and good works, while your tithe is for financial progress/openings.
It shows God(not your pastor) that you put him first and he will not allow evil to touch your flow of financial blessings.

About fake pastors, guys remember that you don't have to worship your pastor because he is mortal like you. The only difference with your pastor and you is that he is more disciplined in keeping God's words therefore there will be signs and wonders when he calls on God.
How will you know fake pastors? You will just know, your spirit will tell you. They can't fake it for too long.

Brothers and sister please pay your tithe to a living church and watch God bless you. . .
. .
#tithe #nigeria #truth #daddyfreeze #wisewords #Jesus #teamJesus"

https://www.lailasblog.com/everything-u-said-tithe-10000-rubbish-waconzy-comes-daddy-freeze/

Cc; lalasticlala

Exactly 100% true, you pay tithe to God and not to a pastor, and what the pastor does with it is between him and God.

Tithing is a strictly spiritual thing

Its an act of faith and honour and not a duty

Unbelievers will never understand

God who encourages us to tithe is not foolish

yes they are some special blessings that comes with tithing

Tithing and Salvation is not d same thing, infact you
have to be born again for your tithe to count

giving your life to God is more important to him than your money

The Bible supports tithing

we are even encouraged not to tithe alone, but to give generously to the Kingdom, to advance God's kingdom

I can go on and on, but what annoys me most is people who are not born again Christians who thinks they have an opinion about Christianity
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Funny thing is the same year I decided to stay faithful to my tithing was the same year I saved more.

grin grin

The principle of giving is simple: Give and it will come back to you in good measures. Who you give doesn't matter. However it is plain stup!d to assume that giving to a Church will leave one broke. How can you give in the name of God (it doesn't matter whether Pastor is a yahoo boy), and go broke? cheesy

This freeze of a guy is highly ignorant and stup!d o grin grin Real givers don't care what you do with their money. They just give and remain blessed. Na your wahala if you decide to play nairabet with the money.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Originalsly: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2017
"People don't pay their tithe to the pastor, they pay it to God"......... "Do you think anybody will go to church if the pastor is poor?" Hmmm.... and this one is claiming Freeze is talking rubbish. Wow!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by XXLDICK(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Ejomax77:
See someone talkin bout most of the men in forbes list! lemme ask you;
which church BILL GATES dey go?
Which church WARREN BUFFET for baptize?
AMANCIO ORTEGA nko what bout OPRAH?
If u no fit answer then keep qwayet and stop commentin what you don't know...
You said somethin bout dem bein unable to compete with the richest if they pay their tithe(i.e 10% of their income)... Do you know the amount WILLIAM HENRY GATES spend on Bill and melinda gates foundation annually? yet he's stil the world richest.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are agnostics.
Amancio Ortega and Oprah are Christians doesn't mean they pay tithes.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by omojeesu(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:
Pay if you wanna pay,
Don't pay if you don't want to pay.
Simple stuff!

I love Jesus.

Christians have no business paying tithe.

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by sinaj(f): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
lexy2014:
I don't think freeze is misleading anyone any more than pastors are misleading a lot of people. D fact is that a lot of people approach religion from an emotional point of view. They depend on what pastor says not what d bible says. D musician just wrote a long essay without any scriptural backing. Give that essay to freeze and he will produce enough scriptures to dissect d issue and defend his position. Many Christians are like lawyers who don't know what d constitution says. They only wait 4 "papa" or "daddy" to feed them
The pastor isnt misleading anyone. The msg there is to drop 10% of ur income if u working which is what christians do. The pastors didnt write the bible so why do u think they are misleading people.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2017
olade82:
All the tithes when u waconzy dey pay, where your music career today?
He has a life outside music.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by omojeesu(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Acidosis:
Funny thing is the same year I decided to stay faithful to my tithing was the same year I saved more.

grin grin

The principle of giving is simple: Give and it will come back to you in good measures. Who you give doesn't matter. However it is plain stup!d to assume that giving to a Church will leave one broke. How can you give in the name of God (it doesn't matter whether Pastor is a yahoo boy), and go broke? cheesy

This freeze of a guy is highly ignorant and stup!d o grin grin Real givers don't care what you do with their money. They just give and remain blessed. Na your wahala if you decide to play nairabet with the money.

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by positivelord: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
My friend read your Bible Malachi chpt 3 vs 5-14 before you comment. Thank you

For you mind you dey read bible...am sure you have never read Leviticus to understand why God set aside the 10% for the children of levi...every other practice like meat offering, wave offering etc...have been abolished except tithe in Malachi....Mr bible cleric I challenge you to show me ONE place in your bible where our Lord Jesus collected tithe ....where it is written any of the early apostles collect tithe..

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Vicolan: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
The way Waconzy shift him mouth from freeze sha grin

Btw no one is forcing you to pay tithe. If you want to pay, you pay from your heart and what happens to the money afterwards is not your business.

The Freeze guy daz misleading people might even be paying his own tithe.

I'm telling...Your last statement might be right....
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by lonelydora: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2017
dinma007:
Nigerian singer, Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu, better known by stage name Waconzy has reacted to Daddy Freeze' constant teachings on tithing.

According to Waconzy, the controversial OAP is saying rubbish as tithe is paid to God and not the pastors. He shared a photo with Freeze and wrote;

"@daddyfreeze with dues respect as my elder, i laughed so hard after wating you talk about tithes cos everything u said about tithe is 10000% RUBBISH !
Yes we are in the last days and fake prophets and pastors everywhere (not only in Nigeria, what of ghana, Benin republic , usa and other parts of the world?
But it doesn't change the word of God !
People don't pay their tithe to the pastor, they pay it to God and whatever the pastor does with it is their business.its not our duty to judge but to do what what has instructed through the bible.

The same church
Do u think anybody will go to church if their pastor is poor ? Real men of God are not blessed with our tithes or offerings, as a matter of fact, some pastors single handedly sponsor their ministries for years before they start getting members.

10% for God is not too much. Your tithe is your financial covenant with God and it works 10000000000% . As a matter of fact, @timayatimaya secret of sucess is tithing .
U can Ask him .

Here in America, if you don't pay your tax, which is about 25% , you going straight to jail plus they use private jets too (why are u not complaining about them?
Your tithe is your kingdom tax and if you don't pay it, you are going straight to financial jail.
Your tithe is different from your salvation.
Salvation is in the heart and good works, while your tithe is for financial progress/openings.
It shows God(not your pastor) that you put him first and he will not allow evil to touch your flow of financial blessings.

About fake pastors, guys remember that you don't have to worship your pastor because he is mortal like you. The only difference with your pastor and you is that he is more disciplined in keeping God's words therefore there will be signs and wonders when he calls on God.
How will you know fake pastors? You will just know, your spirit will tell you. They can't fake it for too long.

Brothers and sister please pay your tithe to a living church and watch God bless you. . .
. .
#tithe #nigeria #truth #daddyfreeze #wisewords #Jesus #teamJesus"

https://www.lailasblog.com/everything-u-said-tithe-10000-rubbish-waconzy-comes-daddy-freeze/

Cc; lalasticlala

I have been looking for a way to reply this freeze with an open letter but I'm still observing him. He knows nothing about the teachings of the bible. His days are numbered with the way he is attacking Pastor Oyedepo and Adeboye. These two men of God are on a different realm
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2017
safarigirl:
wow, a titherv telling people to goan die.

Look how yoi are spreading the teachings of Christ, I wonder how many people Jesus asked to goan die because they opposed him.

Fake Christians everywhere
Your comment sounds like that the Devil would make. Always looking to trap true believers in Guilt. We call him the accuser of the brethren for this reason. Chibaby you would do well to tithe as you have said however there is no need to tell people to "GOAN die".
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by EmperorHarry: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Like bill gates or Mark Zuckerberg pay tithes grin
I wonder why they aren't in financial jail
Tired of the ignorance in this world, it's really frustrating...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by abbeyty(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2017
the fool was even comparing tax with tithe. people can see what America government is doing with the taxes collected but can the same thing be said about tithes? We all know the answer

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by martineverest(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Oblivious wacomzy is just looking 4 relevancy

As if he pays tithe
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Remember that the prayer of sinner in abomination, hence, tithe payment is not for sinners
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Jimmy231: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Dont know this niggar got much brain
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Heavance(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2017
olade82:
All the tithes when u waconzy dey pay, where your music career today?
Must people be wicked? chaiiii

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Ejomax77(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2017
XXLDICK:

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are agnostics.
Amancio Ortega and Oprah are Christians doesn't mean they pay tithes.
Good... you aint even sure if they pay or not... now do you know how much bill gates spend annually to held fight malaria in africa?... ok... that's more than 10% of his annual income! yet he's world richest...why?
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Statsocial:

Your comment sounds like that the Devil would make. Always looking to trap true believers in Guilt. We call him the accuser of the brethren for this reason. Chibaby you would do well to tithe as you have said however there is no need to tell people to "GOAN die".
talk to your misguided sister first before dragging the devil into your business.

No true Christian should tell people to goan die. Paying tithe will not give you grace when your tongue is venomous.

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
kirajustice:
This guy is really stupid sha...So timaya that sings about boobs,yash and deeply secular songs is getting his blessings from God....that;s like saying God is blessing him for encouraging youths to participate in activities he warned against in the bible...Daft vulture.

See Freeze explained tithing according to the bible....and this has really opened peoples eyes to the tricks played by these Nigerian pastorpreneurs......a large percentage of these people are charlatans and master criminals....they use the bible to control you and your behaviour...turn your to a slave through brainwashing techniques and hive mentality.....

I believe in God..and believe the bible....but to go to church in Nigeria..lai lai. Most of the churches here are an advanced form of MMM..they tell you that once you pay your tithe or give God something you reap 100 times over.....and its shocking that people with masters degrees and Phds fall for these basic tricks. They paint God as a money doubler and believe you mean..over 90% of people that tithe..don't tithe because they love God..they Tithe because of what they want to get back..that is the basic rationale used and there is nothing more self deceiving than that.

Want to know if tithing is real.....dont work..just be paying tithe and see if the money will come...looool. What God is after is your heart and your faith in him..not your money..money is man-made. If you want God to know you value him....its not by the amount of money you give church.....it by how much you believe and worship him..simple!

Some people say that Tithe is not for Church.....ok..let me Ask ...Who is the sole signatory to the church account where all the money is stashed ...Ehn?.....All those tithes that are being stashed...who places them in fixed deposits for more money to accrue? who....? Who dey chop the interest?

How does a pastor who had nothing..all of a sudden starts riding hummer, rolls royce and flying private jet? Some say its a gift...what prevent me from using church money to buy a jeep.....give to a member and ask him to pretend as if he bought it and present it to me in church as a gift? what prevents me from doing that as a pastor?..most people dont think....honestly.

As a man thinketh, so he is. If you know, you know.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
omojeesu:

Tithe is an English word. It means 10% of your income. That's the least a true Christian should give.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by XXLDICK(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Ejomax77:
Good... you aint even sure if they pay or not... now do you know how much bill gates spend annually to held fight malaria in africa?... ok... that's more than 10% of his annual income! yet he's world richest...why?
Bill Gates started giving that much after he got to the top of the ladder. He wouldn't have got there if he started giving such an amount before he got to the top.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by openmine(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2017
I may not agree with freeze on some certain things but trust me he knows the bible better than most of our celebrated ministers or pastors....

As for this singer,I was trying to read where he mentioned or quoted any scripture to back his claim unfortunately, he ended up saying the same thing most pastors tell the congregation every day about tithe....

Many pastors or ministers know the truth about tithing....many ministers know that the tithing in d bible is totally different from what they teach....

Many pastors know that freeze is saying the truth....They are just surprised how such "revelation" can come from a so called talkative OAP instead of such coming from a preacher or minister or pastor!!

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by EmperorHarry: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Ejomax77:
Cos he used his brain to create something that would constantly make him money instead of paying tithes and expecting miraclez to happen
Very simple
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2017
internationalman:

Does Waconzy even looks like church goer let alone a devoted Christian who pays tithe.

How do church goers look like? shocked
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by internationalman(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Zionista:

How do church goers look like? shocked
Ask Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Her Son In Adorable Christmas Photo / Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] / Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.