Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? (2627 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? (2) (3) (4)

Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Jessesilv: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
I believe Hitting Anyone , whether man or woman is wrong(except on the ground of self defense ). I don't believe in violence.
but we all have seen stories of woman stabbing their lovers to death (I don't know how that happens tho) , and we all have heard about this popular idea - "Never hit a woman 'no matter what happens '". . as it seems, it is an absolute law, with no limitations attached. (..it says, 'NO MATTER WHAT'"wink . I see that a lot of men agree to this absolute law and have pledge never to hit a woman 'no matter what " . while some don't agree with the law.
so in a case where u had a little misunderstanding with woman, and she points a gun at you threatening to shoot you - but by luck, you are in a very good strategic position to knock her off... what would you do. will you hit her or act like a 'gentle man' by taking chances with your life? or a situation where the lady tries to attack you by grabing your balls and attempts to squeeze it, with the pain -what will you do ?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by iamJ(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2017
if she provokes u?

Slap her, no court will imprison u

its unprovoked beating i dont support

But if you provoke me, i will slap u and neva say sorry

#No Filter Attitude

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by oz4real83(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2017
In ''self defence''? Nooooooo! Don't do anything. Just wait until she finish killing u and leave your family in pains! Whatever u do in ''self defence'' is not wrong but learn to stop immediately u are out of danger.

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by FvckShiT(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Absolutely fuçkin yes undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by crismark(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
even wen nt in self defence i can injure her...meaning in self defence i can kill her sef.

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2017
it is never okay to hit a woman, no matter what
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Habyz(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
I have never been in support of hitting anyone especially ladies but this is my life on the line. I will beat the bleep out of her.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
In defending once self... You don't necessarily have to beat Her, you could walk away if possible, or subdue her without necessarily beating her...

Sometimes she needs violent sex and you have probably starved her... Lol... Like a case of woman that is coming to fight the husband naked.... That one na conji... Na to fuc.k her well... When both of una CUM... The matter don die cheesy

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by NightHound(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Charles, is this a question? Don't defend yourself; die a gentleman at the hands of a woman. If the situation is between life and death (to yourself), please choose life.

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by SexyDenzel: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Don't hit me or I will hit you back and ensure you have a memorable day about it. No one deserves to be violated under domestic violence.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Airforce1(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Hit me first and see if I won't give you the beating of your life.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Airforce1(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Evaberry:
it is never okay to hit a woman, no matter what
But it's ok for a woman to hit or stab a man right ?

I don't beat woman.
But I pity any woman that would hit me first, I will so beat that she would be so sorry for her life.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Papiikush: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2017
I will not hit her.

Not with my hands but with a hammer. Self defense? Fück yeah!
I love my life.

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2017
in self defense,no just smile and tell her wel done ma, undecided u go just die be4 ur time
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Jessesilv: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
In defending once self... You don't necessarily have to beat Her, you could walk away if possible, or subdue her without necessarily beating her...

Sometimes she needs violent sex and you have probably starved her... Lol... Like a case of woman that is coming to fight the husband naked.... That one na conji... Na to fuc.k her well... When both of una CUM... The matter don die cheesy

walk away? , we are talking of someone with a gun ready to shoot you, or a lady who is squeezing your balls hard... how would you possibly walk away?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Jessesilv: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Papiikush:
I will not hit her.

Not with my hands but with a hammer. Self defense? Fück yeah!
I love my life.

Hahahaha, that's savage
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Blackhawk01: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Yeah.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Yeah.

Same here. I will stab him to death. I have to kill him before he kills me...
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Jessesilv:

walk away? , we are talking of someone with a gun ready to shoot you, or a lady who is squeezing your balls hard... how would you possibly walk away?
I wonder what must have happened for it to get to such stage... By that it's a serious matter... By the way, the fact that my balls are dangling around her hand should be more reason why you try don't try to beat her for your own safety.... Like the popular adage...
When a tsetse fly perches on your scrotum, it takes great skill not force, to kill it.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

The Exact Words Of A Por.nstar

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by FvckShiT(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Your ex?..he still fuçkin breathing? grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by pocohantas(f): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2017
FvckShiT:

Your ex?..he still fuçkin breathing? grin

Are the exs of all the first set of male posters still breathing? undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by FvckShiT(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Are the exs of all the first set of male posters still breathing? undecided

gringrin Dude must have done something fuçkin terrible to you grin , you don't even wanna fuçkin talk bout him-shît still fuçkin hurts cheesy #Damn!

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2017
FvckShiT:

gringrin Dude must have done something fuçkin terrible to you grin , you don't even wanna fuçkin talk bout him-shît still fuçkin hurts cheesy #Damn!

Smh...deflections. Same old poo... grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
An average Nigerian man will never want to beat up a lady even in the face of provocation.

Most times, you don't need to reciprocate with physical abuse
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by FvckShiT(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Smh...deflections. Same old poo... grin

Damn! grin I guess it's fuçkin worse than I thought grin , Did he also fuçkin ruin you financially? cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by FvckShiT(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2017
#PrayForPocohantas gringringringrin

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by NightHound(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
An average Nigerian man will never want to beat up a lady even in the face of provocation.

Most times, you don't need to reciprocate with physical abuse

undecided, So if your babe points a gun in your face, you will simply raise your hands in surrender and say "And thus, I go!" You won't make an attempt to smack her in the face, if you have the chance? And ladies, if you hear that that's how your brother met his untimely end, would you be happy? Come on, let's be real.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2017
z
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Blackhawk01: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

This is violence, anything can happen! grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by pocohantas(f): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
FvckShiT:

Damn! grin I guess it's fuçkin worse than I thought grin , Did he also fuçkin ruin you financially? cheesy

You don't wanna hear a woman acts in self-defence? You skipped all the post by males and came to wànk on mine? Na una go tire last last, there have been some before you, there'll be more after you. Let me move you to where I move your ilk. #Ignoredumbos grin grin

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2017
NightHound:

undecided, So if your babe points a gun in your face, you will simply raise your hands in surrender and say "And thus, I go!" You won't make an attempt to smack her in the face? And ladies, if you hear that that's how your brother met his untimely end, would you be happy? Come on, let's be real.

Hmmmm.. You have a point though.. Well, I know how frustrating some ladies can be and think I have also experienced that moment when a lady will frustrate you and you will be tempted to beat her up.

What I meant was that men don't usually beat up women over trivial issues.. It's only when things get messy that they find themselves doing that

What Is True Love? / Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? / MR PLAYBOY … (18+)