Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? (2630 Views)

I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer / Would You Rather Marry a village girl or a city girl / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by jaszplus12(m): 5:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Many ladies are close to their fathers while many others are close to their mothers, this is so for various reasons...
If you're to choose between the two, for marriage which one will be your preference?
Let's talk about this...
For me I'll choose a lady that's close to her father...
The floor is open!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Orisisrisi something........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by Sirchucks(m): 5:41am On Jan 13, 2019
d one close to d mother.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by anochuko01(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2019
as long as she's closer to the richer parent... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by Oluromantic: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2019
The one close to her father for sure but more importantly, the one that gets bothered about nothing.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by suarhez: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2019
anochuko01:
as long as she's closer to the richer parent... grin
Are we together
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2019
jaszplus12:
Many ladies are close to their fathers while many others are close to their mothers, this is so for various reasons...
If you're to choose between the two, for marriage which one will be your preference?
Let's talk about this...
For me I'll choose a lady that's close to her father...
The floor is open!
BEFORE WEDDING, the one closer to her MOTHER
DURING WEDDING, the one closer to her FATHER
AFTER WEDDING, the one closer to her MOTHER
Ask me why...??
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by jaszplus12(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:

BEFORE WEDDING, the one closer to her MOTHER
DURING WEDDING, the one closer to her FATHER
AFTER WEDDING, the one closer to her MOTHER
Ask me why...??
Why ?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Rather Marry? by pointblank247(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
I will choose the one that is close to her ancestors. Such ladies will never turn olosho or oloshi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEE IT: I Took This Action And Got This Cool Result. To Be Deleted Soo [picture] / Tell Me This Girl's IG Account Or Where I Can See Her Videos. / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.