Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (58240 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
jacyhelen:

hahahahahahahhahahaha
THEY SHLD AV STOPPPED AT RICH AND CARING, ADDING CUTE DEY INSULTING SHA... HUMAN PEOPLE CAN BE SO WICKEDLY WICKED

1 Like

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Asianguy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Thanks for the compliment grin
You are welcome cool
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Am hapi 4 u dear,GOD wil do it 4 me too
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Coldfeets: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
She's not 19. This one na old layer already, take a good look at all her pics and do the maths.

Whosai?

Who tell you say she no dey 19?

Na you born am? grin

Anyway sha, my own be say, wen I ready to marry, na 18 year old sweet girl na wetin I want!!!

I repeat, no time for old layers. wink

1 Like

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
OK OK OK I AGREE YOU ARE 19 BUT YOUR ENGINE MUST HAVE BEEN SERVICED A HUNDRED TIMES MORE THAN A 35YEAR OLD LADY.

I KNOW UR TYPE .... grin grin grin
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
Hmm! 19yrs ke, this okpo
jealousy
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
paddyofboss:

Bad belle marry your own nah...u that is 30
when I marry my own, you no go even hear am.

The whole world is not social media obsessed....whether I marry or not, e no go make the man fine or make the girl 19

3 Likes

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:
If she's 19 I'm still an embryo
HML
embryo. half of u stl dey ur mama n d other half stl dey ur papa

1 Like

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Coldfeets:

Whosai?

Who tell you say she no dey 19?

Na you born am? grin

Anyway sha, my own be say, wen I ready to marry, na 18 year old sweet girl na wetin I want!!!

I repeat, no time for old layers. wink

You still want to argue on what's glaring?. grin
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:

I keep wondering why some people can't just be happy for others and move on.
Why is her age your problem these guys?!
Just wish her well and keep praying for yourselves also to live a good and happy life.
Rejoice with people rejoicing for Christ sake.
smh!!

there are some lies that makes me forget the essence of that thing. so i focus on the lie

1 Like

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by tealaw(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
,in anambra accent 'litual money'.
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by SNOWBOI360(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
19yrs she said but it seems she is in her early 30s........lol..
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by toprealman: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hahaha.....none, your time starts now. Happy...lol.....19.....hehehehehe
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Kpandex(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congratulations to her and wish her a fruitful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chai this man like better thing.... Oga enjoy it now oooooooo cos add 20 years to both ages

Hmm your wife go Don Dey collect for outside cos she go Dey active while your peepee go Don dey sleep
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Ericardo7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
Hmm! 19yrs ke, this okpo
Warri!!! You don reach here too?
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
By 23 she will be tired of the guy and then be looking for her age mate to sample her towtow
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Ojeilevbare(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Go n read #GlitternGold story
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by july11: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mtcheew! This girl doesn't look 19
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
marries a rich guy eh? chai! what about poor men?
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Infajay:
Does she have the wisdom to cope in her "forever and ever" home ?
Shld dat be ur problem

Nobody goes into marriage without experience except you are a fornicator
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Orpe7:
By 23 she will be tired of the guy and then be looking for her age mate to sample her towtow

SNOWBOI360:
19yrs she said but it seems she is in her early 30s........lol..

toprealman:
Hahaha.....none, your time starts now. Happy...lol.....19.....hehehehehe

Orpe7:

july11:
Mtcheew! This girl doesn't look 19

astfi:
19 YEARS KE ABI 91 YEARS

EmekaBlue:
She is more than 19...thats all

how can u just lie to us like we r blind

okonja:
This old mama claiming 19?....and this man looking like Ayiri brother shocked shocked shocked

safarigirl:
She's not 19 and if that man in the pictures is he husband, he is not cute
Benita27:
She's not 19. This one na old layer already, take a good look at all her pics and do the maths.

agarawu23:
If I hear 19

teflonjake:
This girl is 19 & over 5.5 grin grin grin grin grin

It is either you are complaining about her age not being right, her husband not beautiful or they are both ugly which ever or all of the above you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Can't you be happy for a fellow human being and just leave the rest alone? How many of you can put your picture and age ( even if it is fake) on facebook?

Her intentions were genuine, her prayers were real and she wished others well. She married at a nice age and she will enjoy her husband growing in married and train her children well reaping the fruit of her labour.

When some of you can't even decide what you want at her age you are throwing insults at he instead of learning from her position all these NFA ( No future Ambition) people

You all should be ashamed of yourself for your comments.

As for the ladies be looking for chicken, fish and chips, indomie and egg, clubbing to stupor it will do you like Indian film when you clock 30 then you will know what you have done for yourselves as every male will see you either as a Bleep material, old cargo or both. Continue
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by VillageWinch: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
What the heck.is this
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nbote:
Dis ur heading is intentionally mischievous... Is she supposed to marry a poor man?? Based on d heading I was expecting to see one small and immature gal getting married to an old man. Some ppl will jus carry others mata for head like dandruff

Buh his "heading" is simply a summary of her FB post na, & dat seems like dat's wot she's implying also.

1 Like

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
18 years of age(with what i'm seeing) Cute man(with that kinda leg) Rich grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

It is either you are complaining about her age not being right, her husband not beautiful or they are both ugly which ever or all of the above you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Can't you be happy for a fellow human being and just leave the rest alone? How many of you can put your picture and age ( even if it is fake) on facebook?

Her intentions were genuine, her prayers were real and she wished others well. She married at a nice age and she will enjoy her husband growing in married and train her children well reaping the fruit of her labour.

When some of you can't even decide what you want at her age you are throwing insults at he instead of learning from her position all these NFA ( No future Ambition) people

You all should be ashamed of yourself for your comments.

As for the ladies be looking for chicken, fish and chips, indomie and egg, clubbing to stupor it will do you like Indian film when you clock 30 then you will know what you have done for yourselves as every male will see you either as a Bleep material, old cargo or both. Continue

David, defender of the people, welldone.

1 Like

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
teflonjake:

David, defender of the people, welldone.

Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
greencard:
bros wait ..what are you trying to say grin

I will wait till they celebrate their 5 years anniversary and ask "how far dear?"
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

Is that all the meme u have?

You think you are smart?

You think a lot of us on NL are idle or jobless?

Some of us are the very people you wish to meet during your time on earth.

I wish u all the best.
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by MNDY(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Praisles:
We really 'thank GOS'' on your behalf

Hahahahaha, you had to do that...yeah?
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Emitexdbaron: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is this what the kind of face they called 19, this face looks like 37. Anyway, wishing them happy married life because that is the ultimate.
Re: Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) by Praisles(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
MNDY:

Hahahahaha, you had to do that...yeah?
Yeah yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.